❤ [OneHD] (Sitcom) Soot Ruk Chun La Moon: Bie Sukrit/ Kanticha Chumma/ Vill Wannarot/ Kaew Jarinya

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
In the recent episode, Katichachuma's character (Soda or Sooda) kissed Pong. I would like Vill to be the main too, but some say that Kaew's character is the main girl.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, he's just having a blast kissing the girls huh? No wonder why Vill was hecka teasing him BTS. It was funny.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
In the recent episode, Katichachuma's character (Soda or Sooda) kissed Pong. I would like Vill to be the main too, but some say that Kaew's character is the main girl.
Only Vill haven't kissed him yet. Lol. I think the sitcom should be finished, i start to think it's less funny and too long. The plot doesnt have new somthing.
In three girls, i love Zoda the most, well katicha acted very well and funny, if I cant ship Vill & Bie, i really expect zoda.
In real life, i think Khing maybe a excellent goodfriend but wife is not. It's my thought :fighting3:

elleceesf_16812

sarNie Egg
Soda is my favorite character too.
she's just so real and genuinely open , plus so much fun.
Khing might not be the best match for him, I think Vill might be the main character.
I like the chemistry with him and Soda the best though.
Kanticha is super funny, I hope this sitcom opens her up to future lakorn roles.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Soda is my favorite character too.
she's just so real and genuinely open , plus so much fun.
Khing might not be the best match for him, I think Vill might be the main character.
I like the chemistry with him and Soda the best though.
Kanticha is super funny, I hope this sitcom opens her up to future lakorn roles.
Actually, i hope Pong and Soda. But now, One Hd lets Vill be main Character. i don't like her Look Tarn, so i want the choosen one is Zoda :cheer: