❤[ONE31]Suparb Burud Mongkut Phet : Toomtam Yutthana/Pao Paowalee

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Hmm I wonder what happened with Toomtam. I wonder if he's choosing the projects himself or what. I saw him as the newbie with the most potential when I saw him with Vill but now he's been quiet and in semi okay dramas only now.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
...they downgraded him like most of them...I say just getting steady work is prob. Good enough

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
The teaser reminds me of a Mos and Pim's Lakorn Hua Jai Ploy Jone. If it is a remake with a different name, I might like it because I enjoyed Hua Jai Ploy Jone. But if it's a totally different lakorn, I'd still watch because I love Pao and Toomtam and anything musical lakorn.

kaliya

sarNie Egg
What on earth did Paowalee do to her face? Everytime I see her, she keeps transforming into someone unrecognizable.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol poor ToomTam. He must have pissed one the elders at the channel. His career is getting ruined

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Lol poor ToomTam. He must have pissed one the elders at the channel. His career is getting ruined
Maybe he's choosing it himself? For some reason i thought he was a freelance actor.

Perhaps it's his way to keep singing as threats what he got known for first? Lol

Only thing i can think of is that he seems very free spirited not too much like a flashy celebrity. And perhaps he got involved in a relationship too quickly when him and Vill was hot together onscreen

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe he's choosing it himself? For some reason i thought he was a freelance actor.

Perhaps it's his way to keep singing as threats what he got known for first? Lol

Only thing i can think of is that he seems very free spirited not too much like a flashy celebrity. And perhaps he got involved in a relationship too quickly when him and Vill was hot together onscreen
Gotta rewatch Sood Sai Paan again. Only actor of her gen whom she had huge sex appeal with.