❤[ONE31]Suparb Burud Mongkut Phet : Toomtam Yutthana/Pao Paowalee

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Sep 20, 2018.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

2. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Poor ToomTam

3. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Is this a sitcom? It looks like one

4. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

Hmm I wonder what happened with Toomtam. I wonder if he's choosing the projects himself or what. I saw him as the newbie with the most potential when I saw him with Vill but now he's been quiet and in semi okay dramas only now.

5. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

...they downgraded him like most of them...I say just getting steady work is prob. Good enough

6. Bieluvr

Bieluvr XiaojuXiyou

The teaser reminds me of a Mos and Pim's Lakorn Hua Jai Ploy Jone. If it is a remake with a different name, I might like it because I enjoyed Hua Jai Ploy Jone. But if it's a totally different lakorn, I'd still watch because I love Pao and Toomtam and anything musical lakorn.

7. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

I think this is a lakorn.

Matang has grow so beautifully :love:

8. CPY

CPY GotomySin

Toomtam can speak Isaan, whew!

9. kaliya

kaliya sarNie Egg

What on earth did Paowalee do to her face? Everytime I see her, she keeps transforming into someone unrecognizable.

HNA0 likes this.
  10. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Lol poor ToomTam. He must have pissed one the elders at the channel. His career is getting ruined

11. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

Maybe he's choosing it himself? For some reason i thought he was a freelance actor.

Perhaps it's his way to keep singing as threats what he got known for first? Lol

Only thing i can think of is that he seems very free spirited not too much like a flashy celebrity. And perhaps he got involved in a relationship too quickly when him and Vill was hot together onscreen

12. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Gotta rewatch Sood Sai Paan again. Only actor of her gen whom she had huge sex appeal with.

WeirFany likes this.