❤ [ONE31] Prom Mai Dai Likit : Bie Sukrit/Esther Supreeleela

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Can anyone give me a synopsis?

Just saw her? I'm so confused as to why she decided to get married to the blind guy

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Ooh okay. Thank you! Is that why she felt obligated to marry him? Is the kid theirs or hers with Bie's character
You're welcome!!!
Yes she felt she owed him her life that's why .......and the kid is Bie's.... she had sth with him b4 she's married.:facepalm::facepalm:

PS:I don't watch this drama i just get some inf from ig and comments kkkk

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know how many episodes this drama is?? It's awfully long, already at 22 eps and the drama just doesn't stop, it just keeps piling up. Will there ever be a happy ending with our main couple??
And gosh, Nit is so abusive. Idk how she can tolerate him. Always jealous, needy, VERY violent when mad, just ugh.
Sorry just had to vent lol. I decided to give this dramas a shot and watch here and there. Kinda regretting it now but it's keeping me entertained and figure I'll just stick around for the ending

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
You're welcome!!!
Yes she felt she owed him her life that's why .......and the kid is Bie's.... she had sth with him b4 she's married.:facepalm::facepalm:

PS:I don't watch this drama i just get some inf from ig and comments kkkk
No i appreciate you so much! I had a feeling that was the case. I hope blind guy knows. Oh lord, why he got to be a sacrificial lamb? Seriously, they have him playing bad guy roles a lot recently, I like him as a nice guy tbh. Lol

Is this being subbed anywhere?

I've been only watching clips too but without subs so i'm just so lost.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Channel One HD has been doing many bathroom love scenes lately, Mia2018, and that one lakorn with Flim that’s currently airing has one in the bathtub. Lol. This channel has better steamy love scenes than all the other channels.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Channel One HD has been doing many bathroom love scenes lately, Mia2018, and that one lakorn with Flim that’s currently airing has one in the bathtub. Lol. This channel has better steamy love scenes than all the other channels.
The scene between Push and Ben in Songkram Nak Pun in the latest ep.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Im telling ya, the rai girls/boys & side characters have all the hot skinship LOL, as if we really care about them, i want to see it with the main lead . Reason for bathroom scene is prolly b/c the idea of being wet is sexy .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Im telling ya, the rai girls/boys & side characters have all the hot skinship LOL, as if we really care about them, i want to see it with the main lead . Reason for bathroom scene is prolly b/c the idea of being wet is sexy .
When see there’s love scenes in the bathroom, in my mind, I can think of so many ways it can go wrong. Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
stories of Asian folk slipping and fall in the bathroom is quite common tho, that my mom constantly reminds me to do the following: before i step out the tub , dry myself first with the towel and then step on the old/discard clothes on the floor mat