❤ [CH7] Jao Saming (Coliseum): Kem Hussawee/Tubtim Anayarin

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think if Kem continues to do good he will go far at channel 7. He's the "channel 7" type in looks lol. I love that he's so tall to <3. It's just unfortunate I won't see him with maggi anymore. Not being bias, but I've seen clips with him, noey p, tubtim, small stills of him with Pupe Kessarin and Now. I just don't see the same chemistry he generates with Maggi yet. I hope he gets to pair with Mookda one day <3

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
I think if Kem continues to do good he will go far at channel 7. He's the "channel 7" type in looks lol. I love that he's so tall to <3. It's just unfortunate I won't see him with maggi anymore. Not being bias, but I've seen clips with him, noey p, tubtim, small stills of him with Pupe Kessarin and Now. I just don't see the same chemistry he generates with Maggi yet. I hope he gets to pair with Mookda one day <3
I love his w/maggi. Noey looks eh to me, her face is too long.

Ch7 and fans love him. He got lakorns back to back. It's a bit of over kill even though I like him. I'm looking fwd to the 1 w/Now. I don't care about the other recent one.

Can't wait to see Maggi w/champ

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I love his w/maggi. Noey looks eh to me, her face is too long.

Ch7 and fans love him. He got lakorns back to back. It's a bit of over kill even though I like him. I'm looking fwd to the 1 w/Now. I don't care about the other recent one.

Can't wait to see Maggi w/champ
I agree Noey is a pass for me. Her acting in Louis/Steph's lakorn is meh and she just doesn't look like n'ek material. I'm surprised she has a lakorn with Kem as n'ek.

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree Noey is a pass for me. Her acting in Louis/Steph's lakorn is meh and she just doesn't look like n'ek material. I'm surprised she has a lakorn with Kem as n'ek.
I feel this lakorn was already pre-planned and an evening... but ya noey is eh to me and it's an action. I like some action lakorn ...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Checked out the first few episodes and it looks promising indeed. Hope someone subs this soon. I like that Tubtim's character isn't weak. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders from what I can tell lol.

Last edited: