❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I don't like Pon's flip flopping pancake mind but I'm digging the actual cute scenes when he ain't a jerk.

Btw, Pon and I share the same birthday! Except I'm 2 years older, okayyyyy. He def looks older for his age.

And hold the phone, he has a role in Mint Chalida's new upcoming lakorn?? I don't think I can see him as a supporting actor after this again.....

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I don't like Pon's flip flopping pancake mind but I'm digging the actual cute scenes when he ain't a jerk.

Btw, Pon and I share the same birthday! Except I'm 2 years older, okayyyyy. He def looks older for his age.

And hold the phone, he has a role in Mint Chalida's new upcoming lakorn?? I don't think I can see him as a supporting actor after this again.....
He definitely matured since his last role. I wont mind seeing him in any role lead or supporting, i just hope he'll continue to work hard and improve his acting and skills

tifar

sarNie Egg
New to here but WHAT THE HECK CHANNEL THREE

STOP CUTTING OUR KISS SCENES

YOU MAKE YOUR PRA'EKS SO FRUSTRATING AND YOUR NANG'EKS SO STUPID, AT LEAST LET US HAVE OUR SWEET KISS SCENE

Okay rant over :BangHead: Ch 3's lucky they're semi-responsible for BPS, or else I'd leave them for just about anyone else
Welcome! :)

freyja78

sarNie Egg
Peat is such an A$$ but he’s so much of a hottie that I feel I can still forgive him for being so mean and messed up just like how Kiew is doing.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

I have got the same birthday date than Louis XIII (king of France 1601-1635) 27/09/1601. Just for information XD

alissaax

My fav scene tonight is when Kiew was hangover and Tang says if it was her she would have slap or break up and then find a new husband

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ya find a new hubby lol

I haven't been Fin by their cute scenes...since he's been so URG. I'm on ep 8...we'll see.

alissaax

What was happening at the teaser for tomorrow?
From what i remember Nai says someone released the news about Kiew and Pete. Pete asks Kiew why is she doing everything for? And Chris asked the assistant to work with him and he'll kept his secret.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
From what i remember Nai says someone released the news about Kiew and Pete. Pete asks Kiew why is she doing everything for? And Chris asked the assistant to work with him and he'll kept his secret.
Thank you so much. Ahhh I am just waiting for Pete to regret everything but I am aftaid it might happen at the last 2 episodes :fighting3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
New to here but WHAT THE HECK CHANNEL THREE

STOP CUTTING OUR KISS SCENES

YOU MAKE YOUR PRA'EKS SO FRUSTRATING AND YOUR NANG'EKS SO STUPID, AT LEAST LET US HAVE OUR SWEET KISS SCENE

Okay rant over :BangHead: Ch 3's lucky they're semi-responsible for BPS, or else I'd leave them for just about anyone else
Welcome :).

I think the question to ask is "Did anyone saw this scene live?" For sure they cut it on YouTube.

In Game Sanaeha, intimate scenes like 1 month anniversary kiss and morning after were shown live but they were cut on YouTube. Because many fans protested, they later uploaded those scenes.

Ch3 is so backward.
I saw it on YT and had to go to IG to see that clip. I don't understand ch.3 either. The edit ruined the scene.
They need to fire their YT vid editing team or the one who is responsible for this censor decision.