❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
I want ch3 to send them to Hollywood Game Night Thailand.
They need more variety exposure.
This is a great way to to keep promoting them and getting them more fans. Esp. since inter-fans are so into them right now. There are ppl who don't care about subs or not but was watching this from the beginning.
I want to see them on 3 zaap too but it's kind of far fetched since 3 zaap is bias and only bring their faves or have a group of random boring guests....

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Help, what's the song that's playing in background on chaiya and Chris flashback?

And heres a list i made.
All the tracks in this drama are actually old songs.

Opening
ใครเจ็บกว่า - ETC.

Other tracks
รักออกฤทธิ์ - อนุสรณ์ มณีเทศ (โย่ง Armchair)
ใช่เธอ ใช่เลย - ธนนท์ จำเริญ (นนท์ ธนนท์)
เธอรักฉันจริงหรือเปล่า - มาริสา สุโกศล หนุนภักดี
แค่ของเลียนแบบ - นนทนันท์ อัญชุลีประดิษฐ์
ใจอ่อนแอ - อานนท์ สายแสงจันทร์

Credit; ตราบาปสีชมพู wiki

alissaax

I want ch3 to send them to Hollywood Game Night Thailand.
They need more variety exposure.
This is a great way to to keep promoting them and getting them more fans. Esp. since inter-fans are so into them right now. There are ppl who don't care about subs or not but was watching this from the beginning.
I want to see them on 3 zaap too but it's kind of far fetched since 3 zaap is bias and only bring their faves or have a group of random boring guests....
3zaap just got really boring, i used to watch every ep but now i see who is the guest and if its not someone i like i just skip

Thank you.
You're welcome

Sami

sarNie Egg
I wanna see him in today show. Let atoy traipop interview him one on one. Asked him about his mom, what's he like growing up ,sports ect. As a fanclub I wanna know more about the kid. He's hott now lol

Suiiiilove90

sarNie Egg
You might have to buy the book, i was listening to audio on yt that had some chapters towards the end.
Indeed I found some way to buy the rest of chapters. 100BTH :((
But dont know how many chapters there are, maybe I would have to pay more.

The ending is cute, but rest of last episode is meh. Chaya&Kriss became the main couple of a old kdrama with cancer and red leaves LOL

alissaax

Indeed I found some way to buy the rest of chapters. 100BTH :((
But dont know how many chapters there are, maybe I would have to pay more.

The ending is cute, but rest of last episode is meh. Chaya&Kriss became the main couple of a old kdrama with cancer and red leaves LOL
I tried looking for the book but its all thai websites.

Rachfull

Pope's #1 Mia RAK
Well that ending was disappointing.
Kinda sucks since this director is responsible for Full House and Kiss Me-- AWESOME direction, but the writers seriously played themselves with the script.

Hopefully Pon and Bua can get another drama with a better script. And hopefully the director can get some decent writers again :facepalm: