❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Jul 2, 2017.

1. ImQueen

ImQueen sarNie Adult

Lol, lakorns are so repetitive that I thought she was preggo for sure. But nothing happened so I knew it wasn't happening.

2. _mLove_

_mLove_ sarNie Hatchling

It's usually the "R-scenes" that gets them pregnant first try, not the willing scenes. :p

Tresor_moi, Katelyn and ImQueen like this.
  3. weehee23

weehee23 sarNie Hatchling

Hello, i am new to this forum. Theres more to this but he basically begged Pete to stop tormenting him and his daughter, and at the end of it he said he wonders if Pete would be happier if Pete didnt have him as his dad.

mave_nice likes this.
  4. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Hahaha it willl happen somehow. If they had follow the book storyline, pete returns back after 4 year to help manage the family company, kiew drank alot of wine at the company party and one of petes mistresses pushes kiew into the pool, pete jump in to help her, take her home cause theyre both wet and might get sick so end up at his apartment and they ended up sleep together willingly but she cries over it after. She wakes up alone the next morning and finds him gone but left a note with the deed to her house. They're on a vacation with their father and his personal nurse, kiew invited her doctor friend and pete is pissed and jealous but he calls to invite chaiya, chaiya who left pete for someone else want to get back together. Pete is jealous so he takes kiew to his room and tries to rape her but she screams so everyone see her naked on his bed while Pete stands near the bed. Pete announces he'll marry kiew. They have a willing in the bathtub, after everyone left the room. On their wedding night another almost willing and after pete's car accident another willing. By the end of the book, 4 years later they have a 3 and a half year son and shes pregnant and pete teases her that they have more kids for their father.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  5. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I like the book version

mayday likes this.
  6. _mLove_

_mLove_ sarNie Hatchling

WOW!! That would be a story I want to watch. haha

xcinsationalx, ImQueen and mayday like this.
  7. alissaax

I wish someone would produce it according to the book. Its has a good storyline.

_mLove_ and mayday like this.
  8. alissaax

9. alissaax

10. ImQueen

ImQueen sarNie Adult

What?? Who thought it was okay to cut all these scenes? They need a pay deduction. Okay, jk, but seriously this would have been a better storyline. Well, I'm still happy with the current version, so I guess it sucks but still manageable. Thanks for the summary!

11. Suiiiilove90

Suiiiilove90 sarNie Egg

May I ask a small question to whoever could help?
    Where can I find the full version of the novel? Because several sites in Thai have some limited free chapters :((

12. ImQueen

ImQueen sarNie Adult

Where can I watch ep 23 live?

13. alissaax

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrhEJ8SgNKk
    Chaiya: you're going to ask me to marry you right?
    Pete; ive never love you
    Chaiya; Pete please dont go. i beg you. Get out dont bother with me
    Chaiya; chris do you love me? Can you please do something for me
    Kiew; youre always like this. a good person.
    Chris: im just a normal person. That has feelings happy sad... and vengeful
    Nai: chris kidnap kiew and asked pete to go meet him alone
    Chris: im going to make him repay the sins he created.
    Chris; Im just like you, using other people to have revenge.
    Ta; stop it before its too late.
    Chris; its already too late
    Everyone; chris!

MKfan132 and mave_nice like this.
  14. freyja78

freyja78 sarNie Egg

Peat is now in despair. I’d like to see him hurt as much as he hurt Kiew. I wonder how they will wrap up everything to have a satisfying ending with just 2 episodes left. I hope they can portray well how he truly loves Kiew.

15. alissaax

The book storyline is really good, chaiya is an actress and she ends up losing her acting status and so she starts modeling sexy photoshoot, dating a old business man that is a client to pete and kiews company because she has issues with the clubs she owns. Kiew and Chaiya encounter at a event the business man hosts and start bickering again. Kiews friend pa ends up married to petes friend kata but they havent had any kids by the end of the book, pete teases kiew about teaching their friends how to have kids. And pete was still jealous about kiews doctor friend until he was certain the doctor has a girl friend.
    You might have to buy the book, i was listening to audio on yt that had some chapters towards the end.
    The ch3thailand app or websites like guchill
    Ive been using this one
    https://www.adintrend.com/hd/m/ch3

16. alissaax

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrhMwQqA3Bd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
    Chaiya; I was willing to do everything for you pete, even willing when everyone called me a stupid person. But on my worst day, you still dont even have eyes for me
    Pete; at one point i must choose the one i love most even if i must hurt one person.
    Chris; its alright chaiya, ill keep my promise and do everything.

Pon: please watch tra barp see chompoo, its almost ending, currently really exciting and intense.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    MKfan132, ImQueen, _mLove_ and 2 others like this.
  17. alissaax

18. wuzhangs

wuzhangs "We can build a warm family together, my princess"

19. alissaax

The idiot needs to save his wife before he really loses her.:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

20. mave_nice

mave_nice Nadech♥Yaya

I am gonna be so mad if Kiew forgives Pete easily, even after he rescues her. He needs to work his ass off in winning her trust and love back.

_mLove_ likes this.