❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

feilunhai-lover

sarNie Egg
Just recent finished this lakorn. The storyline was okay. I enjoy watching strong female lead. I think Mint did a good job playing strong. I like the way James look at Mint with love in his eyes. I just wish there was scenes of James and Mint together.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was not bad but not great. It's the kind of lakorn you go "ho hum" at throughout because there is not that really stands out.

I like James as an actor and he did well here but his character isn't really anyone special or particularly memorable. Wish he stood up more to Khun Ying, it was ridiculous seeing him stand there helpless as she got her paws on him all the time.

Mint's character really didn't have anything going for her even though it is clear that the writers tried to make her a crucial and central character. Her scenes with James felt like they were just stuffed in just so James had a love interest. Her plots kind of always somehow revolved around the p'ek and it felt out of place, like they didn't quite know what to do with her sometimes.

Clarissa was decent in Mia Luang and Nang Ay but her acting was a little cringeworthy here. It felt like she was trying too hard. Though her death scene was well done. I even felt bad for Kittisak but I suppose the modern viewers would appreciate a rapist meeting his misfortune. Kittisak wasn't too bad of a dude to be honest, he genuinely loved Khun Ying but he didn't handle it well.

Chai is brilliant in everything, he can take on any role and I would love him as an actor in it. He is really what made this lakorn a lot more bearable sometimes.

Prim and Alex's story sucked. Alex was too good for Prim, I hated how cruel she was to him and good for his character for not being pathetic about it and he held his ground with her. Too bad they ended up together.

Overall reaction meh, eh, *shrugs*