❤[CH3] Ruk Rai (Kantana Evolution)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Episode 25 is super cute at the end. This lakorn should be in prime time cause I don't think they would have done any worse in terms of rating compared to the ones that are on air.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn have all the elements of a revenge slap kiss lakorn. Agreed, it should’ve been a prime time lakorn. I noticed that evening lakorn are mainly have new storylines. I haven’t seen many remakes with evening lakorns.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It might not be, they probably playing around but since it ends like that giving us the impression they did it lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I swear I don't like Kats eye makeup... under her eyes it's too dark

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We'll, her revenge is going great lol. Sleeping with your enemy is a sure way to detour her plans. I am sure they slept together because he was without a shirt and her without her pajama shirt on. That's more than what most lakorn offers with the aftermath.

Anyway, for an odd reason I enjoy this lakorn. Nothing is super great both storyline and acting but it keeps me watching.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think with channel 3 sometimes their evening lakorns are more entertaining than their prime time haahahaha. I forgot which one it was that we were into last time but I remember you girls were here for it enjoying it to @Koy123 & @byebye .. I think it was actually a Kat Trinya lakorn with First, No?
Hahaha, yeah, that might be the lakorn that we enjoyed chatting about. I don’t remember finishing Kat and First lakorn though. The action scenes were over the top, but I enjoyed the beginning of that lakorn. Lol. We tends to watch evening/non popular lakorns more
It feels like that was 10 years ago. I think Kuan Kamethep was the first lakorn that I truly got involved in a forum it was with Matt and Tye. I remembered staying up so late to chat in that lakorn thread. The lakorn was funny, supposed to be a comedy then Bam...out of nowhere there was a R scene. Gosh, those were the good old days. And can't believe I have been here this long.

But yes, some of their lakorns in the evenings are entertaining. And when an even lakorns becomes pointless and funny you expect it and enjoy it cause you know in the back of your mind, it is such an evening thing lol. Now when a prime time lakorn starts to be like that, we all be like, dang this lakorn is stupid hahahha
Has it been that long?? Gosh I feel old. Lol. I remember Kuan Kamethep was an unexpected comedy turn drama for me. Lot of people didn’t expect Matt to be able to pull that role off.
It made me fan of Matt ever since.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha, yeah, that might be the lakorn that we enjoyed chatting about. I don’t remember finishing Kat and First lakorn though. The action scenes were over the top, but I enjoyed the beginning of that lakorn. Lol. We tends to watch evening/non popular lakorns more

Has it been that long?? Gosh I feel old. Lol. I remember Kuan Kamethep was an unexpected comedy turn drama for me. Lot of people didn’t expect Matt to be able to pull that role off.
It made me fan of Matt ever since.
I just stumbled upon that lakorn again and watched a few episodes...Tye and his mushroom hair though. But Matt was just so cute.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I really want to watch this already, I spoil myself with just watching clips! My mother is even caught up with it! But I want to wait until Friday so I have a lot to watch and not just one episode with 40 mins. This lakorn is similar to a lot of revenge lakorns, yet this lakorn draws me in and makes me love it!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just stumbled upon that lakorn again and watched a few episodes...Tye and his mushroom hair though. But Matt was just so cute.
Haha, I didn’t mind Tye’s hair at all. He was supposed to be nerdy so it fit him. I like everything about Matt in there. They styled her very cute and her role was likeable.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It took me forever - more like 2 days - to catch up with the first 24 episodes. Thank God I was able to watch the last 2 episodes yesterday and today. The storyline isn't the greatest but it's enough to keep me going. I really think Mai looks good in here. I remember seeing him in the past and didn't find him attractive. Maybe it's because he looks better in action than picture. lol I think Mai looks like Mek Jirakit. Like literally, just the longer, skinnier face and less bigger body frame version. lol How long is this lakorn suppose to be? We're already at episode 26.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Morning after.... when they were leaving she tells him that her brother will return to work today and he told her that he told someone already to take care about her brother returning to work. She reply that she won't be able to give him anything in return for him being good to her. So he asked for what happen last night is good enough.........

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn has plenty pranang scenes. Some are stinking cute. For the first time, I actually thought Mai is cute lol. Episode 27 when he gives this huge smile to Lek...I don't remember if it was before or after he kissed her on the cheek.

mey198

sarNie Egg
Can some one explain to me what had happened in these last few episodes (from where they got married)? Any detail would be very appreciated.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I was watching the interview with the cast and I'm assuming one of the questions was what scene was the hardest to act and Mai answered the scene when he found out Natalie lost her child and he explains it was because he isn't a father with children so it was hard to feel upset about it. I was so caught off guard with that!

Also found out that Nott (Lek's brother) dies in here because Kat talks about it in her interview.

When is this lakorn ending? Not that I want it to end because I don't. I really love it! I think Thip (the subber) said that it should be ending next week, but I was curious on what lakorn is after Rak Rai.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I kind of figured out that it was going to be someone from the "second spoiler" since I saw a clip of it from the mv, but the "first spoiler", I'm shocked and sad.

Honestly, I don't want this lakorn to end too. I like that it doesn't start up as those corny cheesy romance, but built up the romance. He just really wanted revenge. Plus, she doesn't give in easily to him either. I would say the story's weakest part was from ep 11-15. Both pranang can be stupid and blind at times, however, I'm happy with all the pranang's romance scene. Lalit is really getting on my nerves though.

Last edited: