❤[CH3] Prakasit Kammathep (D One TV): Toey Pongsakorn/Namtarn Pichukkana

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Jan 25, 2017.

1. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I know if only p’ek was Mark I would jump on it right away lmaoooooo:risas3::facepalm::p

xdanavelvetx, SuzieJ and Xiongurl26 like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

toey is a cutie too! hes charming and his acting isnt bad

_mLove_, S.J.M and xdanavelvetx like this.
  3. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Namtarn is getting Prettier every day,
    Toey is a cutie.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    xodxo, xdanavelvetx and SuzieJ like this.
  4. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

To me Namtarn is at her prettiest in Cupid. There was something about her in there that's mesmerizing. In here, she's pretty still but I prefer her cupid days.

xodxo and xdanavelvetx like this.
  5. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yea he don’t look bad.... me just trying to get used to an unfamiliar face.......

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Caught episode 2 and I have to say the chemistry between Toey and Namtarn is barely there. To me her best pra'ek is Ken and Pope. I am just not feeling this 2 and makes it hard to watch it. Probably gonna skip this one.

7. _mLove_

_mLove_ sarNie Hatchling

After watching the first two episodes, it seems like it is not following the plot?? Is this a remake? I thought this one would be a feel good lakorn but she and her family are just crazy throwing money in people's faces when their own people are in the wrong. I feel so bad for Toey and his family. I love his mesmerizing smile. Acting wise, he is doing much better than Namtarn. I like Namtarn but I feel like she has a split personality. Like she dozes off then snaps back into what she was originally doing. LOL Hopefully this one does not disappoint.

8. _mLove_

_mLove_ sarNie Hatchling

Were they adopted? Toey and his brother. There was a flash back his dad suddenly brought in a baby and said that was his younger brother. I did not understand that part. Seems like they were orphans and the dad took them in.

9. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Yes they seem to changed a few details & it is based on olde novel.

10. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

I thought them being related was icky but I think I have the family tree figured out from reading spoilers.

So Toey is the only real heir and biological grandson. The grandpa disowned his son-Toey's father, for marrying a poor woman, Toey's mom. The rest were all adopted by Toey's grandpa.

x.ATKD.x and _mLove_ like this.
  11. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

12. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

hm, so I started testing inputting subs onto this episode, break 9. O my God! I never knew it could be this easy to do subbing! LOL> I am just testing and drafting but wanna share a little of what I got started so far. HEhe.
    :)

draft1.jpg draft2.jpg draft3.jpg
    I'll submit this break after I finish drafting and imputing subs. Just a tester so far! :D

_mLove_, S.J.M, orchidtea and 2 others like this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

thanks for subbing this :) i still havent completed ep 1 so this will be so helpful <3

14. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

trust me I have NOT even seen anything so far. LOL. This is so random of me lmbo! I just saw this break popped on my feed and decided to check out how this subbing shanigan works and omg, it's pretty simple! Who is this baddy? He's so cute! I love how stuck up and cocky he is, Im laughing my ass off while subbing as well. LOL. He's pretty eye candy. lol

draft4.jpg

_mLove_, Xiongurl26 and SuzieJ like this.
  15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

ohhh i though you also subbed the other parts. If only i could speak and read thai. I hope some thai speakers untilize the new subbing feauture ch3 has allowed!

and ive seen that guy around in other lakorns too but dont know his name. sorry :(

xodxo likes this.
  16. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Looking at it again, I thiught she was preggo too! Lol. I was hopeful for a minute but it’s too soon haha.
    Wow! It does seem easy to use. I would so love to do it if I knew more words. Thanks for subbing bits & pieces. I’ve seen that eye candy man in other Lakorns too. I forget which one but he’s already a jerk in this & idk if I’ll like him. He gives me an annoying creep vibe haha.

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  17. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Thanks so much for subbing.

18. _mLove_

_mLove_ sarNie Hatchling

His name is Nat Nattaraht Maurice. Only seen him once but never finished his lakorn with Rita Jensen in Prasart Meud (2009). He played the leading pra'ek role is that one.

SuzieJ likes this.
  19. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

My rantings/rambles of Ep.1 and 2:

Ok. Maybe it's just me but I'm hooked! I'm actually digging this plot or let's say Toey's side of the story. I cried watching the scene where he sacrificed not eating any food so his dad and brother could have food. His dad feeding him had me bawling like a baby. It's so sweet! However, Namtarn's family (I still laugh that her name is Namtarn in here too LOL!) is a crazy mess. I'm still confused as to what is really happening with all of the family drama. I can't believe she actually thought her uncle was going to help her get that position by helping them cover up that case. Aiyahh :facepalm:. The grandpa is so scary too. That eye candy man is giving me the creeps. They grew up as cousins but he's still trying to kind of push himself onto her which is so eww. I know technically it would be the same concept as Toey and Namtarn's case, but the other two grew up together so I would think he really only sees her as a sister. Okay last thing of my rant, that Lawang(?) girl. I don't like her already. She got Rit in trouble and all of a sudden tells Toey she is Rit's wife. Justice for Rit please lol.

Alright, I'm off to watch Ep.3 maybe I will get some more explanations. Sorry for the rant lol

_mLove_ and SuzieJ like this.
  20. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult