❤[CH3] Prakasit Kammathep (D One TV): Toey Pongsakorn/Namtarn Pichukkana

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I want 1 I like it. N'ek is strong leader pretty fashionable. It looks like P'ek and Namtarm are related like he's the son of the n'ek dad dad. So what is that called. She did wrong helping her cousin but who doesn't help family even though it's wrong. Interesting so far but only if P'ek character is feisty not weak and want rights
The P'ek would be her uncle? If his the son of your grandfather then that would mean his, her father's younger brother.

What in the incestuousness mess is this? lol. I've watched a few of the clips from this and I like what I see with Namtarn & Toey.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Caught episode 2 and I have to say the chemistry between Toey and Namtarn is barely there. To me her best pra'ek is Ken and Pope. I am just not feeling this 2 and makes it hard to watch it. Probably gonna skip this one.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Here is the summary
Panita's grandfather had told her parents that she is old enough to have a lover. But no matter how good of a man her grandfather finds for her, Panita still wants to choose the person she loves on her own.
cr:mydramalist

Also Long Thai sumarry
เรื่องย่อ :
เหมันต์ (เต้ย-พงศกร เมตตาริกานนท์) ชายผู้เป็นลูกกำพร้าที่ถูกหนุ่มพิการข้างบ้านนำมาเลี้ยงดูตั้งแต่ทารก เขาขยันทำงานและยอมเสียสละไม่เรียนต่อเพื่อให้พ่อและน้องชายต่างสายเลือดกินอิ่มนอนหลับ วันหนึ่งเหมันต์ได้เข้าไปช่วยเหลือ ผาณิตา (น้ำตาล-พิจักขณา วงศารัตนศิลป์) ซึ่งหกล้มส้นรองเท้าพลิก เหมันต์จึงซ่อมให้ด้วยวิธีเย็บมือและเทคนิคที่หาคนทำได้น้อยมากโดยไม่รู้ว่าเธอเป็นหลานบุญธรรมของ เหม (ตู่-นพพล โกมารชุน) เจ้าของธุรกิจผลิตรองเท้า เมื่อคุณเหมเห็นฝีมือจึงต้องการตัวเหมันต์มาทำงานให้บริษัทเหมทอง เพื่อให้มาช่วยซ่อมรองเท้าคู่หนึ่งของลูกชายที่หายสาบสูญไป เขาจึงให้ผาณิตาไปชักชวนเหมันต์ แต่ก็เกิดเรื่องขึ้นทำให้ครอบครัวของทั้งสองเกิดความบางหมางอย่างรุนแรง
แต่โชคชะตาก็ทำให้เหมันต์และผาณิตาพบกันอีกหลายครั้ง ทั้งคู่จึงเริ่มเข้าใจกันมากขึ้น เหมสนใจตัวเหมันต์มากเมื่อตอนที่ได้พบกันในงานวันเกิดของเขาแต่กลับไม่ได้คุยกันเท่าที่ควร จึงให้ผาณิตาพาไปหาเหมันต์ที่บ้าน เหมได้เห็นรูปแม่ของเหมันต์ และจำได้ว่าเป็นภรรยาของลูกชายที่หายสาบสูญไป ก็ช็อคและกลับบ้านทันที หลังจากนั้นเหมก็หาทางคุยกับพ่อของเหมันต์ และได้รู้ว่าเหมันต์เป็นหลานของเขา ซึ่งขณะนั้นเองที่บ้านบุญญาฉัตรพงษ์ก็มีปัญหาความแตกแยกในครอบครัว เหมจึงตัดสินใจจะรับเอาเหมันต์กลับเข้ามาในตระกูลและให้เลขาเก็บเรื่องชาติกำเนิดของเหมันต์ไว้เป็นความลับ เพื่อที่จะทดสอบเหมันต์ว่าคู่ควรกับการเป็นทายาทบุญญาฉัตรพงษ์หรือไม่
เหมันต์ได้เข้ามาทำงานในบริษัทของปู่ เพื่อรอวันที่จะได้พบกับพ่อตามที่ได้สัญญากันเอาไว้ เหมขอให้เหมันต์มาเป็นเลขาส่วนตัวโดยให้เข้าพักในคฤหาสน์บุญญาฉัตรพงษ์ ความผูกพันของเหมันต์กับเหม ทำให้ลูกๆ บุญธรรมของเหมไม่พอใจอย่างมาก แล้วเรื่องราวร้ายแรงก็เกิดขึ้น เมื่อคนร้ายโทรมาขู่ว่าจะทำร้ายคุณเหมและให้ผาณิตาไปเจรจาตามที่นัดหมายโดยห้ามแจ้งความ เหมันต์รู้เรื่องเข้าจึงขอไปคุ้มกันให้ จนเกิดการเข้าใจผิดในตัวเหมันต์ แต่เหมก็ออกโรงปกป้องทำให้บรรดาลูกบุญธรรมโกรธมากและคิดหาทางกำจัดเหมันต์!
After watching the first two episodes, it seems like it is not following the plot?? Is this a remake? I thought this one would be a feel good lakorn but she and her family are just crazy throwing money in people's faces when their own people are in the wrong. I feel so bad for Toey and his family. I love his mesmerizing smile. Acting wise, he is doing much better than Namtarn. I like Namtarn but I feel like she has a split personality. Like she dozes off then snaps back into what she was originally doing. LOL Hopefully this one does not disappoint.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I agree Namtarn is looking her best in here. But I have to say I'm surprised at how bad they made her character. I figured she was just bratty and snobbish but she helped her cousin cover up him killing someone. Think that crosses some line.

Also p'ek/n'ek are cousins right? That's too incest-y for me. But I really like p'ek's dad and the relationship between the dad, p'ek and his brother.
Were they adopted? Toey and his brother. There was a flash back his dad suddenly brought in a baby and said that was his younger brother. I did not understand that part. Seems like they were orphans and the dad took them in.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I thought them being related was icky but I think I have the family tree figured out from reading spoilers.

So Toey is the only real heir and biological grandson. The grandpa disowned his son-Toey's father, for marrying a poor woman, Toey's mom. The rest were all adopted by Toey's grandpa.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
hm, so I started testing inputting subs onto this episode, break 9. O my God! I never knew it could be this easy to do subbing! LOL> I am just testing and drafting but wanna share a little of what I got started so far. HEhe.
:)

draft1.jpg draft2.jpg draft3.jpg
I'll submit this break after I finish drafting and imputing subs. Just a tester so far! :D

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
hm, so I started testing inputting subs onto this episode, break 9. O my God! I never knew it could be this easy to do subbing! LOL> I am just testing and drafting but wanna share a little of what I got started so far. HEhe.

View attachment 25911 View attachment 25912 View attachment 25913
I'll submit this break after I finish drafting and imputing subs. Just a tester so far! :D
thanks for subbing this :) i still havent completed ep 1 so this will be so helpful <3

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
thanks for subbing this :) i still havent completed ep 1 so this will be so helpful <3
trust me I have NOT even seen anything so far. LOL. This is so random of me lmbo! I just saw this break popped on my feed and decided to check out how this subbing shanigan works and omg, it's pretty simple! Who is this baddy? He's so cute! I love how stuck up and cocky he is, Im laughing my ass off while subbing as well. LOL. He's pretty eye candy. lol

draft4.jpg

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
trust me I have NOT even seen anything so far. LOL. This is so random of me lmbo! I just saw this break popped on my feed and decided to check out how this subbing shanigan works and omg, it's pretty simple! Who is this baddy? He's so cute! I love how stuck up and cocky he is, Im laughing my ass off while subbing as well. LOL. He's pretty eye candy. lol

View attachment 25914
ohhh i though you also subbed the other parts. If only i could speak and read thai. I hope some thai speakers untilize the new subbing feauture ch3 has allowed!

and ive seen that guy around in other lakorns too but dont know his name. sorry :(

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Looking at it again, I thiught she was preggo too! Lol. I was hopeful for a minute but it’s too soon haha.

View attachment 25911 View attachment 25912 View attachment 25913
Wow! It does seem easy to use. I would so love to do it if I knew more words. Thanks for subbing bits & pieces. I’ve seen that eye candy man in other Lakorns too. I forget which one but he’s already a jerk in this & idk if I’ll like him. He gives me an annoying creep vibe haha.