❤[CH3] Prakasit Kammathep (D One TV): Toey Pongsakorn/Namtarn Pichukkana

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! I was so hesitant about this pairing but I actually think they match. I am a fan of Toey and Namtarn individually but whoo! I am excited for this now.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So... aside from the Game Saneha news airing on the 25th. I read somewhere that this one is going to air in June along with Pope’s Lakorn KST. & if the Hero’s series is taking up the weekend slot, what is ch3 trying to do? I’m so confused. I think it’d be nice to see this one too!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
What ?? Already ?? That’s fast but hey if they are really airing this then that’s wonderful cuz I can watch Namtarn and then she has room for a new lakorn hopefully with my favorite actor lol :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thats what I was saying. They filmed this for 1 1/2 yrs only. I suppose its Still a good time frame though. I’m actually excited to both Toey & Namtarn. I’ve bren missing out on some of her works so I need to keep paying attten again.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Thats what I was saying. They filmed this for 1 1/2 yrs only. I suppose its Still a good time frame though. I’m actually excited to both Toey & Namtarn. I’ve bren missing out on some of her works so I need to keep paying attten again.
What?? Already been 1 1/2 years?? No that’s enough for it to air then ... I thought they just started this like. 5-6 months ago lol

I hope it’s good. I wanna check out Namtarn’s acting .... I just hope it’s not like a comedy ... I can’t do comedies anymore unless it’s like SUPER GOOD!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo I’m going based off of when the fitting pics were posted in the first page lol. I like comedies and I’ve only see Namtarn in comedies besides her first Lakorn w/ Ken T. She don’t quite match comedy to me. Somehow the way she acts as a comedy character always come off childish instead.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@xodxo I’m going based off of when the fitting pics were posted in the first page lol. I like comedies and I’ve only see Namtarn in comedies besides her first Lakorn w/ Ken T. She don’t quite match comedy to me. Somehow the way she acts as a comedy character always come off childish instead.
I liked her acting in sapai jao. That had comedy in it.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked her acting in sapai jao. That had comedy in it.
Yeah. I mean tbh, she’s not bad in comedy. I can tolerate it, but there’s sometimes where she goes over board and it’s either awkward or cringy to watch. I think I missed out on Sapai Jao but I did hear some good things about it. I’ve missed some of her works. I may have to go back and watch.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
The 2nd pairing looks pretty matching. I’ve seen both in their own individual lakorn & they’re acting is decent. Toey & Namtarn though! Can I say HOT!!! They match well. I’m pumped for this one too but ehy does it seem like there will be so many Rai’s?! Arghh I don’t want no headache.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Can this lakorn air already? I thought it was supposed to air in July but its August now!
With the rate that these On Air Lakorns are going. We’ll probably see this one maybe in Late September-Beginning of October. If they decide to put this one up next, I hope it’s soon!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes i really like pairing! Plus the storyline os my cup of tea. Namtarn looks the best shes ever looked in the behind the scenes
Doesn’t she?! She has this good sexy vibe going on here. I love her look & Toey P. Lol.
I hope someone pick it up for sub but regardless i will watch it live I’m just thankful it ch3 because their live links & app work for me.
Same here. If there’s no subs, I’ll try to watch to what I can . The 2nd half Lakorns don’t look quite flattering.