❤[CH3] Prakasit Kammathep (D One TV): Toey Pongsakorn/Namtarn Pichukkana

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
Yes i really like pairing! Plus the storyline os my cup of tea. Namtarn looks the best shes ever looked in the behind the scenes
Doesn’t she?! She has this good sexy vibe going on here. I love her look & Toey P. Lol.
I hope someone pick it up for sub but regardless i will watch it live I’m just thankful it ch3 because their live links & app work for me.
Same here. If there’s no subs, I’ll try to watch to what I can . The 2nd half Lakorns don’t look quite flattering.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I just watched the teaser and I loved it! I’m so excited about this lakorn. Also I love Namtarn (she is so beautiful) and Toey P. (I fell in love with him in bang rajun and the cupids series)

Now I hope I can enjoy this lakorn after weeks sense watching any new good lakorn by ch3. Too I hope this can have good ratings! :)

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
So Natalie and Peun are prime time actors now? I’m only tuning in for this and Natalie/Peun’s lakorn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
I just watched the teaser and I loved it! I’m so excited about this lakorn. Also I love Namtarn (she is so beautiful) and Toey P. (I fell in love with him in bang rajun and the cupids series)

Now I hope I can enjoy this lakorn after weeks sense watching any new good lakorn by ch3. Too I hope this can have good ratings! :)
Girl, I think you & me have the same taste lol. Idk when I fell in love w/ Toey P. but I loved him so mych as Joi in KCR.

This one is set to air on the 25th a day right before my birthday. What a good bday present!

Does anyone know what the Natalie & Peun one is?