❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
To be honest I wasn't really interested in this before, but since BPS I've definitely become a fan of Bella so as long as someone subs I'm ready to give it a shot.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
To be honest I wasn't really interested in this before, but since BPS I've definitely become a fan of Bella so as long as someone subs I'm ready to give it a shot.
I know. I feel like no one will sub since it's not an interesting genre and it's a period/historical lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I know. I feel like no one will sub since it's not an interesting genre and it's a period/historical lakorn.
It's not historical ... ..event and storywise.

It's a love pentagon tragedy/horror.... but not scary per-se.

I feel like this will be sub because of the new fame...

I'll skim through it but this storyline has too much angst and wasn't entertaining.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Is this lakorn happy ending?!
Depends on your viewpoint? I say no, but I'm sure some consider it happy.

What happened was, p'ek never loved n'ek. Even when he reincarnated as a good guy, he still didn't love her. In the modern times he ended up truly loving the n'rai in the past, but she got reincarnated to be a good person too. Kao is playing that character. But since he's now a good guy he feels guilty for treating n'ek so poorly in his past life. It was revealed to them that no matter what lifetime, p'ek and n'ek will never be together because they're not fated soulmates. So knowing this, p'ek deliberately killed himself and promised to never go reborn. He would stay a ghost with ghost n'ek forever cause it's the only way they could be together.

I consider it sad cause the dude is only doing it out of guilt not love.

But disclaimer, Maker J is known for completely changing stories in their remakes so who knows what will happen. It is a period lakorn, but I don't remember the old version using boran language? At least nowhere near on the level of BPS. BPS for sure took it to a new level with the language.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile

What happened was, p'ek never loved n'ek. Even when he reincarnated as a good guy, he still didn't love her. In the modern times he ended up truly loving the n'rai in the past, but she got reincarnated to be a good person too. Kao is playing that character. But since he's now a good guy he feels guilty for treating n'ek so poorly in his past life. It was revealed to them that no matter what lifetime, p'ek and n'ek will never be together because they're not fated soulmates. So knowing this, p'ek deliberately killed himself and promised to never go reborn. He would stay a ghost with ghost n'ek forever cause it's the only way they could be together.

But disclaimer, Maker J is known for completely changing stories in their remakes so who knows what will happen. It is a period lakorn, but I don't remember the old version using boran language? At least nowhere near on the level of BPS. BPS for sure took it to a new level with the language.
Thank you for the info.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

OMG, that's so sad. Though it kind of reminds me of the ending for Pong and Noon's lakorn a few years back. I didn't watch it but I remember reading the ending was something similar. But since this is Maker Group I wouldn't be surprised if they made it so the p'ek actually love n'ek.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Can someone who watched the old version give spoilers for why they enjoyed this lakorn? I'm a bit disappointed by the storyline but am reserving judgement since it is interesting to not have the same prescriptive love story all the time; but I am not looking forward to three lifetimes of p'ek abusing n'ek, or n'ek being a victim for hours of screen time. Does she get revenge? Does n'rai go thru character development? I really enjoy Great and Bella onscreen ><

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

It's going to be hard to cheer the praek with the other girl in this version because of Bella. She definitely moved herself to number 1 spot tying Taew for best actress at ch3.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

What an @ss! I'll still watch though. Haha.
So. . . in BPS she's destined to be with Pope in all lifetime, in here she is destined to not be with Great in all lifetime. Well. Looks like she's stuck with Pope forever. Hahahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's going to be hard to cheer the praek with the other girl in this version because of Bella. She definitely moved herself to number 1 spot tying Taew for best actress at ch3.
Yup. Same. Except for me she's with Matt. Haha. But I don't disagree with you at all cuz Taew is amazing too.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Right now I’m not feeling great much but Bella— keep it up! It’s just I’m kind of sick of seeing her playing Boran/dressing Boran 3x in a roll!!!

Wanna see her in business lady outfit!!