❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, May 2, 2017.

1. beamsgirl

beamsgirl sarNie Adult

Can you share the link to muse? And how much is it for membership?

DaoRisa likes this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

https://justanothermuse.com
    There is no certain amount to become a member. You just donate however much you want and thats it :)

beamsgirl likes this.
  3. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

True! Like I think P'Nok talked a little how they would pray and ask for permission etc.

Ok after watching ep.2 Great is really working it. He's walking that fine line between being flirty with everything and everyone but still seem sincere with Pikul. I don't know how he's pulling it off so that Raj isn't a sleaze ball. But man they fell fast. I'm like you guys had 2-3 meetings lol.

I'm loving Kao as Sarapee too. She's an evil mastermind! The old one was just a typical screechy psycho but this Sarapee is quietly smart and is pulling all the strings.

Also like that Pikul is a stronger character. She was mad at Luang Raj for letting her think he was just a normal poor guy and she lets him know it. Bella is good at using her eyes. She has to show her emotions while playing the flute so the only thing she's got to work with is her eyes.

And last, I'm looking forward to Alex and Prima's love story too. Yeah there's still some story and editing issues but overall all the main characters are well-written and the actors playing them are on point.

DaoRisa, MissPK, xdanavelvetx and 3 others like this.
  4. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Y'all making me excited to watch it. Hehe. I shall watch it tonight then!

DaoRisa, MissPK and SuzieJ like this.
  5. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Just finished episode 1 it was good :).

6. phatman

I lied. Too late, not watching. Tomorrow morning! Hahah.

DaoRisa, MissPK and SuzieJ like this.
  7. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Man i need to watch this but my heart cant take having to wait week after week. I'll just wait to binge it.

phatman and MissPK like this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Screenshot_20181101-211638.jpg
    Cr. klink.official
    Dissapointed but not surprised! I knew not to get my hopes up. However i'll stay optimistic and hope the ratings will go up with time. Wishing this lakorn all the best

xodxo, MKfan132, DaoRisa and 2 others like this.
  9. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

So I thought this was funny. There's a bit of an uproar over the changes this version made from Dan/Ae's version and someone clapped back and posted the summary of the original story and this version is a lot closer to the original story than Dan/Ae's. By the way Dan/Ae wasn't the first version of the story. There's been a movie and lakorn before that.

In the OG story, Luang Raj IS a good guy who only loves n'ek. They did change the n'eks name-her real name is Hong which makes sense with the title. And p'ek is also a flute player. He's sent by his dad to Jang Wang Puang for more lessons but he had n'ek teach p'ek instead and that's how they met and fell in love. In the OG story, he broke his promise to her because the prince gifted him a woman and he can't say no to the prince.

About the ratings, I knew this wasn't a popular genre. And with this version's emphasis on the music and band culture, it's not really relatable to modern kids. Gotta admit, I ff the dad parts too lol. Just here for the love story and actors.

Tresor_moi, phatman, xodxo and 8 others like this.
  10. MissPK

MissPK Hot Got's Wifey

My heart can't handle how handsome Great looks in here! :love::love::love: I want his breath in me too!

Tresor_moi, phatman, est.jpn and 2 others like this.
  11. MissPK

MissPK Hot Got's Wifey

I wish I would've waited to watch it. Now I gotta wait til next week. Grrr lol :rolleyes:

SuzieJ likes this.
  12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Wait your turn in line girl! We all want a piece of Great lol

13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I was too impatient to wait lol There was no way i could have waited any longer to watch this

MissPK likes this.
  14. Calligraphy

Calligraphy sarNie Adult

Please enlighten me y'all. In the beginning of episode 1 when the father was arguing with Luang Prasak, and then he proceeded to tell his band to play the "Nang Hong" song, what was offensive about that song? Was it a death song? I feel like its related to the drama since it's part of the drama's title.

SuzieJ and DaoRisa like this.
  15. phatman

Me too. I'm so used to binge-watching now, that I don't think I have the patience for airing stuff anymore. Haha.

16. phatman

I donated before they closed down. I wonder if I'm still on their list. Hehe. I'll have to check it out.

17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Ahh thank you for the clarification!!!

18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

you most likey are. just try to log in!

MissPK and phatman like this.
  19. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Just finished watching episode 2, aww she is mad/sad she just find out who he really is.

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  20. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I skimmed thru ep1... not sure how I feel yet
    Gonna watch ep2 later ....