❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Crazy, only happened to us when we finally get a good pairing then after the lakorn everyone go there separate ways lol. Andrew likes his hiding place, he comes and goes like a snake lol. I think he is also vacationing somewhere too saw a pic of him on a beach. Yot and Chut needs to get their schedule together to at least appear one time so us MKLFF fans can be happy and see them off when the lakorn finally ends.

Side note: looks like Mew is in S. Korea with Matt too.
Maybe we should send real Yo to real Chat's hiding place to bring him out like lakorn Yo did.

I love how in love Chat is with Yo. Like he straight up asked her to be his and when she was unsure, he asked again unlike typical characters who just walks away sad. And I was thinking maybe he should've brought a water bottle to ask her it while the camera zoomed out, there it was! The water bottle on the bench! Thanks to Matt's big booty lmao. I wouldn't have seen it (cause they're facial expressions of love was just too cute) if I wasn't checking out her butt

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe we should send real Yo to real Chat's hiding place to bring him out like lakorn Yo did.

I love how in love Chat is with Yo. Like he straight up asked her to be his and when she was unsure, he asked again unlike typical characters who just walks away sad. And I was thinking maybe he should've brought a water bottle to ask her it while the camera zoomed out, there it was! The water bottle on the bench! Thanks to Matt's big booty lmao. I wouldn't have seen it (cause they're facial expressions of love was just too cute) if I wasn't checking out her butt
Lol I was thinking the same thing. When he was asking her, I was looking for the water bottle. They can never have a conversation there without a water bottle ever. Chut has got to be the sweetest in love pra'ek. His affection towards her is so obvious. It is amazing to see how love transform him.

Oh, gosh, I can't imagine Matt going into Andrew's territory lol. Going in with her personality he will roll his eyes at her. He can't successfully remove her from his place in the lakorn but I bet he can in real life:risas3:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Who would've thought that Krit has no concept of how relationships work, I guess being stuck in a one-sided love for so long made him forget that in order for one to work BOTH people involved need to love one another.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Krit can't see it because he hasn't been seen himself. He is a nice guy but innocent in his ways of how a relationship work

Asianfuse

sarNie Egg
Who would've thought that Krit has no concept of how relationships work, I guess being stuck in a one-sided love for so long made him forget that in order for one to work BOTH people involved need to love one another.
I am finding myself more and more disappointed in Krit as the story progresses. I thought he was the rock where everyone can turn to for advice. I guess not now. Sad!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The part where Chut says, I'm the one who's afraid...afraid you'll leave me.

Gosh, the man wear his heart on his sleeves. He is too open about his feelings for Yot. She on the other hand, is a bit more cautious. For Chut, I can see why it's easy for him to go against his grandma to be with Yot. It's not like she is a burst of sunshine to him his entire life. He has an easier way out. But Yot is harder cause it has always been her and mom. Her mom sacrifice so much for her to be where she is and the person she is today. I don't think Chut would win if he makes her choose between him and her mom. Like she said, he just need to be patient and her mom will come around.

I just freaking love his dad. The pretend headache lol. Chut is too impatient to have Yot all to himself lol

Noire89

Simply smile
This latest episode, my take on it. It may get long, and I am sorry about that. Be warned, if you HAVEN'T seen the episode:Mild Spoilers Ahead. Also be warned my thoughts maybe a bit all over the place...:fighting3:(I am sorry about that)

Highlight for me: Chat smiling like a fool at the mall. Just being with Yo had him all smiles, it made me smile!:) plus that scene in the garden where they started their lunch dates (bonus water bottle in that scene and cup of coffee:love:)

Annoyed by: Way. I was singing in my head, Way, Way, go aWay and comeback on neverday. (But thanks for getting Chat to be even more protective of Yo, and getting them even closer)

Just the first 5 minutes of Chat and Yo just playing around and joking with one another. That was cute, he was all checking for a "fever" and then just tickling her, lol! Love makes a man change. And then Kusuma went in and ruined it! Girl is interrogating like she's the wounded fiancee. Chat was great in shutting her down, about Yo reporting to King. He was like, I'm the boss, Yo reports directly to me and she must do what I tell her to do. Kusuma's face as he said it...(girl get a grip and a life, make KusuPhu happen!) Look at how he was at the airport waiting for her till she got there even when she was late, and then he was being all cute with her.(all I see is a man trying to play her game in order to get her attention, and he's getting there) and plus there was that whole punch, punch thing with her ex in his hotel! And we are still supposed to believe he is in actual pursuit of Yo:rolleyes: yeah right! and then the first aid scene of those two :pancarta:

King needs to move on, as much hurt as she is in France woukd do her some good a country for romance and Krit could follow, she needs to let go of the impossible between her and Chat, and noone is letting her have a choice (from the old women). She saw it when at the village but then the mall she realized that they care about one another but I don't think she had fully comprehended how much until that moment that there is no actual hope for her and Chat. I felt bad but she deserves so much better than a forced marriage and no love. Krit don't be an enabler and just let her get out before she gets hurt even worse emotionally, follow her if you must and get away from that toxic woman who calls herself your mother.

Shaba is adorable running into her daddy's arms and calling for her mom and dad, lol! Her family as she said. :confused12:I think she sensed something and protected her family:p

Adorable little girl.

Krit should learn that friends (true friends) are there for one another, there shouldn't be any more expectations from any side (if one feels more deeply than the other party you shouldn't expect more). Just because King was by Chat side throughout his bad times does not make it an obligation for Chat to reciprocate her feelings, that isn't how love works. Chat you did good with your answer to Krit, back at the village and then in the mall. Just because she loves Chat doesn't mean she will be happy married to him, knowing he doesn't love her and is in love with someone else. Go Chat for keeping your word and holding on to Yo (lunch garden):aaaaa:, Krit just step back, you are also emotionally involved with the situation, and most specially King.

I think we all agree Pinsee AKA Crazy aunt needs to stop "masterminding" any sort of plan she thinks are going to ruin or hurt anyone. The lady is an incompetent villain, showing to everyone that with age wisdom doesn't always come(specially when she helped the granny call Yo thickfaced...she's thickface #1). She should have just stopped completely the moment she was exposed at the very beginning.
Yo's grandma listening to Pinsee curse at granny Saggy Buttock face (lol!) Yo's grandma gets good lines. Then that scene between the two grandmas, Yo's granny calling her unhappy and lonely and then when Chat's grandma was alone, that lone tear. Seems like Yo's granny touched a nerve.

Phuchon at the airport... all I could think was, boy bye. But Chat arriving at the house, :clap:, just as Phuchon was holding Yo's hand. I was smiling like an idiot, the man honked his horn, came out, chest puffed out,:risas3:, Phuchon looking confused and ready to be shoved,:pancarta:.
But nothing happened and the ladies(mom, Cray Cray aunt, and Saggy Buttock face granny) came out. Yo and her mom in Yo's grannys bedroom. Kanika making Yo promise that nothing was, or will ever happen between Yo and Chat(I see her point in not wanting to see her daughter hurt, but Yo is an adult and can make her own choices).
And poor Chat off with his grandma, who was using her crocodile tears to manipulate Chat, who was not buying it. Then leaving her with, let me live my life the way I see fit. Nose kisses to both cheeks and off he goes:pancarta::risas3:
Saggy grandma was like*gasp* my tears and manipulative tactics didn't get me Chat on my side. Me::celebrate16:, hahaha!

Please tell me I wasn't alone when both Chat and Yo were reaching for the doorknob that was wanting for the two to open and just have that staring contest that almost all drama lovers have that end with a slow closing door a gentle kiss and awilling| and follwed then the sweet morning after. Was it just me or was there anyone out there who thought the same?:)
Though their meeting place for lunch scene was the sweetest :love:
The dad trying to confront his son about Yo and his (their) intentions was sad in my opinion because it shows how little he does know his son.

I was melting when Chat and Yo were in his car and headed home. She wanted out because she feels guilt towards King and her mom(the people who love her), but Chat was like what about me? Don't you feel bad for me too, and I want to show your mom I'm sincere towards you.:clap: way to hold on to your love Chat!:cheer:
Yo, girl stop trying to prevent him from showing your mama his sincere feels for you, he is hurting when you pulled your mom away to go look for your granny. He was smiling all goofy (yet handsomely) in the mall and now he is looking like a scolded puppy as you walked away:(.

Love that Malai is their #1:cheer: even if she prevented my imagined scene above, lol!(kiss, door closes...:naughty2:, :pancarta:)

I loved how Chat's dad said "I can't get headaches too often" to protect his wife, his son and step daughter but still the mom already knew Chat was there:risas3:. She was like, they think they are being sneaky and getting away with it but I just don't want more trouble.

Fashion Notes: The last dress was ugly (wouldn't wear it ever) but the jeans and white top she wore (garden luncheon place )were my style. I'd wear that:).

Also Vicky must have been showing some baby bump because they kept on not focusing on her body or just putting loose and frills clothing as well as stuff in front of her belly ala American style of hidding pregnant actors.

And the screen shot image of our leads holding hands after being all romanticals:angel10: I love it!

Attachments

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I hate that Yo's abilities are going to come into question now, the double standards in society is coming in strong. Of course we have to paint her as the third wheel and a gold digger ... urggghh .... things like this get me riled up.

Noire89

Simply smile
I hate that Yo's abilities are going to come into question now, the double standards in society is coming in strong. Of course we have to paint her as the third wheel and a gold digger ... urggghh .... things like this get me riled up.
I'm with you on the whole double standard thing. Every time anyone of the women in the lakorn talks about Yo being the seductive one and the bad woman/third hand. I want to scream at them to look at who they are dealing with. Chat is no fool, unless he wants to do something he does it his way. Double standards are a pain in the behind and should just die out.
My mom has always said women have to be extra careful in society because the blame and shame falls on them. My dad has said on multiple occasions when he hears stories of men being "seduced" by women, that no man lets himself be seduced if they aren't willing. Regret only come after the deed is done and only for some men not all.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The latest episode went from super sweet to super sad real quick .
I skipped the sad parts and just watched the preview instead, thought I'd save the tears for when it gets subbed so I only cry once lol.

clrssmrldn

sarNie Egg
Hi just wanna drop by.
Matt is soooo pretty and I was so surprised because she and Andrew have great chemistry. ❤
How many episode will there be? I've read somewhere that it's going to end next week? Is it true? :(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hi just wanna drop by.
Matt is soooo pretty and I was so surprised because she and Andrew have great chemistry. ❤
How many episode will there be? I've read somewhere that it's going to end next week? Is it true? :(
If by going with the summary, I think it's an 11 episodes lakorn. If it is then it would feel rushed. 13 would be the ideal episodes for lakorn while 11 would be too short. Though, this isn't a complicated plot so I can see why it will be a short lakorn. It pretty much follow the love story of Chut and Yot. There isn't a true rai...someone truly bad. Chut's grandma and aunt really the only 2 semi bad but they too haven't been horrible since none of their plans ever come to life lol. And Chut has been able to stand up to them when needed to. So, it just them normally falling in love like ordinary people.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Don't get me wrong, I so do love my Chut and Yot but man give it to Nok to always watered down her remakes. She pretty much never fail me in that department. I know that Andrew took Chut in a different direction but still...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, a little longer I would not mind because for all we know they won't even pair them up again. Andrew might have a lakorn with Taew next (who knows and Matt probably with Nadech).

So, we will have to wait and wait for a reunion. Shoot if they don't have enough material, Chut can just stare and hold her hand for all I care lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did I ever mentioned I love the way Chut stares:icon12: when he was having coffee with Yot...the way he paused and stare at her and suddenly I was like:drooling:. He has this pause stare, silent and thinking stare but he makes them all look so sweet.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Did the willing scene happen yet? I'm behind three episodes. The title of this lakorn is the same as the original but the storyline scene by scene isn't exactly the same.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did the willing scene happen yet? I'm behind three episodes. The title of this lakorn is the same as the original but the storyline scene by scene isn't exactly the same.
The willing scene should happen next episode. I am looking forward to it:risas3: if Chut is like all the other pra'eks in lakorns then Yot should be pregnant by the following episode :naughty2:

Yup, this lakorn isn't even the same as the old version and watching all Nok's remake don't expect it to ever be. And she does get some good classic to remake but so far a couple of hers is unimpressive.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
There's still plenty of material left for the show (and I doubt they'd start airing Akom in a weeks time without hyping it up considering all the time and effort they put into it lol - compared to this, last minute addition to the lineup).

We've still got:
- The inevitable separation track
- King/Chat accident
- Backstory of King & Kanika
- All the love lines being wrapped up nicely
- The power struggle with the company
- Tagerng + Chat reconciliation
= these are just from the top of my head, but it's sufficient enough for 3 more episodes (at least)

Pretty much milk the show cause like you said byebye, I don't think we'll see Matt & Andrew together again anytime soon.