❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
What do we have left for this show to do ?
Besides:
- All the couples getting together
- Uncover King & Kanika's past (since they're sisters right ?)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Girl you got that right! He have no idea how sneak a person can be until he found himself living with her, lol! Hard and easy at the same time for Chat to do it too. And no one gets in his way, lol!
On another note:
I am seriously in love with the way he says her name though, happy, angry, sad he has this manner in which I hear longing in his tone, it's so sexy
Right, eventually everyone is going to have sleep in that house lol. Her mom can only eye them for so long till she slips and then that's his opportunity. Not that he is the type but then again first stage of love is the hardest to restrain ourselves. Yot is like a magnet, she pulls him to her even when he doesn't want to go:risas3:

Andrew's voice in here can even make the alphabet sound sexy. Many times it sounds he has a cold or has this lazy drawl to it especially when he says "Yothakaaa" lol. I can listen to him say her name all day long...moreso when they are in bed:naughty2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What do we have left for this show to do ?
Besides:
- All the couples getting together
- Uncover King & Kanika's past (since they're sisters right ?)
I don't think there's much left to settle but honestly I am watching for Chut and Yot. They can hog all the screen time considering we have about 6 episodes left. Soon we won't hear his sexy voice calling her name again lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
As long as Yo & Chat don't get relegated to the background after they're officially together then I'm good too lol.

- What happened to Chat's grandmother in the original version ?. I wonder if they'll do the same here.

( cr: bung_lakorn )

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 1.51.53 PM.png

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
As long as Yo & Chat don't get relegated to the background after they're officially together then I'm good too lol.

- What happened to Chat's grandmother in the original version ?. I wonder if they'll do the same here.

( cr: bung_lakorn )
I wonder what her fate is going to be too. She has been manipulating everything and everyone since the very beginning and I for one I am ready for Karma to kick her behind.

Noire89

Simply smile
Right, eventually everyone is going to have sleep in that house lol. Her mom can only eye them for so long till she slips and then that's his opportunity. Not that he is the type but then again first stage of love is the hardest to restrain ourselves. Yot is like a magnet, she pulls him to her even when he doesn't want to go:risas3:

Andrew's voice in here can even make the alphabet sound sexy. Many times it sounds he has a cold or has this lazy drawl to it especially when he says "Yothakaaa" lol. I can listen to him say her name all day long...moreso when they are in bed:naughty2:

Yes! I can hear him on repeat for a long time just saying her name,lol! It Just works for Chat.

The first few months of experiencing a new relationship and learning stuff about one another, likes and dislikes, never wanting to leave each other side for too long, the pbone calls, texts, video chats, lol! But Chat and Yo don't separate they live together, and all they need to do is text a place to meet in the house (garden) and boop they are togethere, lol!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Gosh look at Matt's butt in them skirt. Girl don't need to stick them out the are so out there lol.

Yup, they can secretly eye each other at the dinner table if nothing else. The aunt can't say much about Yot now cause he is in love she going to scratch herself even more lol. Everyone gonna start giving them the suspicious look. True, at night time they can meet in the garden...and Yot finally able to see him smile again at the garden where he used to smile with his mom. Brilliant lol

Noire89

Simply smile
Gosh look at Matt's butt in them skirt. Girl don't need to stick them out the are so out there lol.

Yup, they can secretly eye each other at the dinner table if nothing else. The aunt can't say much about Yot now cause he is in love she going to scratch herself even more lol. Everyone gonna start giving them the suspicious look. True, at night time they can meet in the garden...and Yot finally able to see him smile again at the garden where he used to smile with his mom. Brilliant lol
Yo has Booty to show and Chat is peeking;):pancarta:
Every time she does that I feel it on my arms, and say ouch! (it's not natural)
Her arms are going to look like a cat scratching post.
Let Chat and Yo eye each other and send the "I love you" looks to each other. While others try and get their attention, they are going to be secret smiling at each other as they look into each others eyes and send thoughts of love and happiness to one another, lol!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
IKR !. Matt is holidaying in S.Korea and Andrew has gone into hiding lol. The supporting cast has at least made appearances here and there but that's it.
Crazy, only happened to us when we finally get a good pairing then after the lakorn everyone go there separate ways lol. Andrew likes his hiding place, he comes and goes like a snake lol. I think he is also vacationing somewhere too saw a pic of him on a beach. Yot and Chut needs to get their schedule together to at least appear one time so us MKLFF fans can be happy and see them off when the lakorn finally ends.

Side note: looks like Mew is in S. Korea with Matt too.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Our lead pair be chilling while we're waiting for one interview lol. Matt's on her way back from S.Korea (& yes I did see Mew too, looks like she joined them for a night out) so hopefully we'll get something soon.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not holding my breath for them lol. The rate they be going we won't get one. Maybe Matt will be back but Andrew be relaxing at his getaway spot and no need to rush back lol.

Anyhow from pictures looks like King is taking the news of Yot and Chut together pretty well. I think Kusuma is the one taking it the hardest lol. Even Phuchong seemed chill with it.

Noire89

Simply smile
Not holding my breath for them lol. The rate they be going we won't get one. Maybe Matt will be back but Andrew be relaxing at his getaway spot and no need to rush back lol.

Anyhow from pictures looks like King is taking the news of Yot and Chut together pretty well. I think Kusuma is the one taking it the hardest lol. Even Phuchong seemed chill with it.
Kusuma is me when I am doing group work. Up and worried about everyone and worried about how it will affect my grades (when in school) or evaluation (at work). I stay out of other's love lives, just as I want people to keep out of mine.Lol! She needs to chill out, as for Phuchon, he knows he wants Kusuma so he is chilling.(I hope that's it and that he does not do something nasty.)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kusuma is me when I am doing group work. Up and worried about everyone and worried about how it will affect my grades (when in school) or evaluation (at work). I stay out of other's love lives, just as I want people to keep out of mine.Lol! She needs to chill out, as for Phuchon, he knows he wants Kusuma so he is chilling.(I hope that's it and that he does not do something nasty.)
Phuchong seemed like a go with the flow kind of fellow. He likes Yot but thinks by waiting for her to come to him willingly is his plan (don't think it's a wise plan) but he'll find out. He is so relaxed and underwhelmed as far as his relationship with Yot goes. He doesn't come across as the type to do stupid things, the worst is getting in a fist fight with Chut and that's because Chut punched him first lol

Kusuma can't chill cause she knows everything and when you know everything you are bound to insert your 2 cents in every situation. Once she and Phuchong get together is when she finally have a love life of her own no time to butt into everyone's business.

Noire89

Simply smile
Phuchong seemed like a go with the flow kind of fellow. He likes Yot but thinks by waiting for her to come to him willingly is his plan (don't think it's a wise plan) but he'll find out. He is so relaxed and underwhelmed as far as his relationship with Yot goes. He doesn't come across as the type to do stupid things, the worst is getting in a fist fight with Chut and that's because Chut punched him first lol

Kusuma can't chill cause she knows everything and when you know everything you are bound to insert your 2 cents in every situation. Once she and Phuchong get together is when she finally have a love life of her own no time to butt into everyone's business.
Chat just went with his feels and punched Phuchon. Lol!
KusuPhun just needs to happen, they get together and call it a day. Lol!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The only "issue" with Phuchong I can think of will be with his family and their association with Chat's company. There's conflict of interests here, the Mum will probably think Yo used Phuchong for the deal and want to pull out with the whole perfume thing. As for Kusuma I'm sure she;ll pull through for us once she stays in her own lane lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yot is going to move out the house eventually and I think when she does she also stop working at Chut's place. I wonder if she went to work at Phuchong's resort or just stay there. Cause when Chut went after her she was with him. Most of the times they write Phuchong seeing the big picture of things so hopefully he can make his parents see that she didn't use him but she just happen to fall in love with Chut.

With me, Kusuma annoyed me more with her facial expressions when camera goes to her face. I don't mind her being nosy, the way she looks like she is up to no good is what irks me lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I think it's the way Mint plays her that makes it feel slightly off, whenever we get closeups it looks like she has an evil master plan but I feel she's supposed to go more for an inquisitive kind of expression. (if that makes sense)

I think Yo will quit once they make their relationship public, it doesn't look favorably on anyone that she got the job and all of a sudden she's dating the boss.