❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Noire89

Simply smile
Yup its cancelled. Theres 2 rumored lakorn of andrew now, one with janie and one with patricia good. But nothing confirm yet.
Is Patrici Good the actress that was in that lakorn with Mark Prin? Because if that's the actress poor girl had these "surprised" "scared" "happy" facial expressions that...well a cartoon character has in tgat lakorn. No offense to her fans, she is very pretty but she needs a few more acting lessons and workshops.

san.927

sarNie Egg
Is Patrici Good the actress that was in that lakorn with Mark Prin? Because if that's the actress poor girl had these "surprised" "scared" "happy" facial expressions that...well a cartoon character has in tgat lakorn. No offense to her fans, she is very pretty but she needs a few more acting lessons and workshops.
Yup is her. I find her pretty but her acting skill...:facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe if she gets to act with Andrew he can bring out the best in her. Even if she's young she would not look bad with him and gain some knowledge from Andrew. At the moment she is kind of one dimensional. I like the girl, so pretty and has that sweet look to her but acting wise she needs some work.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, she got teased a lot for her "home alone" gesture. Not exactly why they made her take on that particular look but it was weird to have her put her hands on her cheek like that, whether she was scared or not. Only someone under 10 can make it look adorable.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Subbed for episode 4 came out. Thanks SJDK been waiting, love what you guys are doing.

The monk being King's father is a surprised. And when she said to her adopted mom that she has no shame in where she was coming from, it was sweet. And Chut's grandma does have a feeling that her grandson has some feelings for Yot because after the temple she said to him, Yothaka is someone I will never forget, like Nong Nit. she may seem innocent and trustworthy but she is that bad and a conning woman like Yothaka. The grandma is a smart cookie, a little crazy in her ways of wanting power but she is smart in dealing with her grandson. She's pointing it out before it gets out of hand to where she can't control it.

LOL at Chut when he dropped King off at work, she said, but you never let me get close. Chut in all seriousness, he said, I do something like that? Then when King takes a step close to him he took a step back hahahah. I found King sad in that scene though. She tried and open herself to him, but Chut was not feeling her at all. He didn't even want to have lunch with just the two of them. I think when he said her name, he wanted to let her know the truth but she kind of cut him off. His heart is so plain and simple for her. He is just not into her. But King, if she looked further enough into herself she might not even love him but she does it for the gratitude towards her mom. Her mom is the one that wants her to love Chut and she drilled that into her head so often that King somehow believe it too. Because at the end of episode 4, when Chut's gram announced the status of their relationship, the first person she turned to with a sad face was not Chut, it was Krit.

Noire89

Simply smile
Yeah, she got teased a lot for her "home alone" gesture. Not exactly why they made her take on that particular look but it was weird to have her put her hands on her cheek like that, whether she was scared or not. Only someone under 10 can make it look adorable.
Thanks for the information.
I didn't watch the drama because of that. I was like... guuurl are you serious with that face? Saw it happen twice and I closed off the tab and watched a hair tutorial.

So excited for the English subs tonight I do a bit of work and then spoil myself with the next episodes!!!:cheer:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
"Remember what I hate the most, people who are nosy and want to dictate my life" - So that's what Chat said to her at the end before King & Krit came through. The poor guy just wants to live his own life, on his own terms.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
"Remember what I hate the most, people who are nosy and want to dictate my life" - So that's what Chat said to her at the end before King & Krit came through. The poor guy just wants to live his own life, on his own terms.
He wants the simple things in life but gets all the complications. But with Yot he would reverse course. I think he rather have her meddling than not at all. He hates her being the matchmaker because he rather be with her lol. The part where Krit said, so am I the only one who understand you? And Chut sat their thinking for the longest time and says, maybe not. Sigh, that little statement says a lot of how he feels about Yot.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the information.
I didn't watch the drama because of that. I was like... guuurl are you serious with that face? Saw it happen twice and I closed off the tab and watched a hair tutorial.

So excited for the English subs tonight I do a bit of work and then spoil myself with the next episodes!!!:cheer:
Pat has some potential but so far I haven't really dig many of her characters. And then there's her pairing with Son often. People didn't care the reason behind it, all they thought was "home alone". I am sure they have other things in mind but acting like a scared child was too much for people. I would like her to pair up with other guys like both James, Mario or those young ones.

Patiently waiting for monday cause when Yot and her grumpy man are up in the mountain they should be sharing a bed lol.

Noire89

Simply smile
Pat has some potential but so far I haven't really dig many of her characters. And then there's her pairing with Son often. People didn't care the reason behind it, all they thought was "home alone". I am sure they have other things in mind but acting like a scared child was too much for people. I would like her to pair up with other guys like both James, Mario or those young ones.

Patiently waiting for monday cause when Yot and her grumpy man are up in the mountain they should be sharing a bed lol.
If she is so young then she should be doing characters close to her age with young men who meet her age range.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
If she is so young then she should be doing characters close to her age with young men who meet her age range.
Hopefully they do so in the future, just let her be paired opposite actors who were born in the 90's & once she gets older then expand the age range. Not just her but to young up-comers in general, nothing more uncomfortable than watching teens get romanced by adults who are decade or so older.

Maker J Group IG is alive these days, they've been non-stop posting pics since this weeks episode aired lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn might be the most active on their IG. I like some IG because when the lakorn airs they post just Chut and Yot scenes. I get to enjoy them without the others.

I freaking like Chut's dad in here. He loves his wife and back her up. He is so calm in dealing with his ex mother in law. Even when he makes his threats it comes out so smoothly but you know those calm threats are the worst. His tone sound nice but cuts like a knife. I like watching him in here. Next week, Chut will have at it again with his dad.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She is a youngster but there's a lot of lakorns out there with young girls and older men. With Andrew they should be alright. He doesn't come across like a pedophile so that helps.