❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Noire89

Simply smile
How Chut's grandma doesn't see how much he cares for Yot is amazing lol. When she got accidentally hit in the face, he ran to her side immediately and left his grandma standing there:risas3: The way he was concerned about Yot in front of both grams was sweet. But his grandma though hahahah.
I haven't seen the episode yet, but that lady has blinders on, and mostly tunnel vision for all her plans that include her handsome grandson.

Noire89

Simply smile
King and Chut never bond like any couple to be falling in love with. I too feel sorry for King. She's a sweet girl who needs a man that can return her love.
Yes I agree, I feel bad for her since she is getting hurt, but I hope that she also gets a happy ending with a guy who appreciate her and loves her.

Noire89

Simply smile
When Yo walks away with Krit, Chat's face is priceless like his whole world is crumbling down and to nail it home King is all about matchmaking the two lol.

Eagerly awaiting subs but from the RAW this episode looks like it's laying the foundations for what the rest of the story will be about, hopefully next ep we get more Yo & Chat.
Can you make a gif out of that and share, lol! The jealous man watching the woman in the arms of another, lol!:pancarta:
I just got off work, hopefully when I get home most of the subbing is done or finished. If not then I'll watch it raw and pretend I understand, lol!

Noire89

Simply smile
How can Matt stand the intense look from Andrew? Lol the elevator scene where he stood there just looking at her barely blinking and not say anything. I would need a body double just to shoot those scenes. His looks are just too intimidating.

I have never seen a more awkward, uncomfortable in behaviours in a pra'ek than Andrew playing Chut. I am thinking, Andrew played him more in line like those Taiwanese and Chinese guys play them. Because surely he is not playing it the way Thai pra'eks usually do. It's so interesting to see.
Intense looks huh?;)
He could smoulder away, lol! Put a little pout too!:risas3:
Andrew is winning right now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Intense looks huh?;)
He could smoulder away, lol! Put a little pout too!:risas3:
Andrew is winning right now.
He does give her that silent look. He just stare away and not say anything or even attempt to blink lol. When people look at me for a period of time I literally laugh hard hahhah.

I think Andrew invested himself in this character more so than any of his previous ones. I didn't watch any of his drama with Mona but I might not like it much cause he was like a boy. I like my pra'ek to look like a man lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
King and Chut never bond like any couple to be falling in love with. I too feel sorry for King. She's a sweet girl who needs a man that can return her love.
She does have a man that loves her the way Chut would never and his name is Krit. She just refuse to see him because she takes him for granted. One usually doesn't see the worth of the person that is by their side all the time. Instead she loves a man that half the time doesn't know she exists. It is the nature of love though. Sometimes, the heart cling on to something that makes no sense. But it does what it wants, so damn the heart lol.

King will not wake up to her reality until Chut comes out and tell her he loves Yot. She is the type that would accept it and move on. Right now she felt there's a thread of hope, how she comes up with that I have no clue. Chut in his friendliness with her never alluded to anything more.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Also, I don't expect this lakorn to be very long. We have seen majority of the scenes from the teaser. But I don't see how they squeeze everything in 8 episodes (that is counting tomorrow episodes) if it were to end at 13.

We haven't had the gram dying yet, and them sleeping together. Plus, Yot moving out and Chut taking her to the village. There's lots more to happen. I don't want them to rush it but don't want them to add stupid scenes just to make the lakorn longer. I hope they keep the baby part. The old version he didn't realize she was pregnant until at the end. I want to see Chut's reaction to finding there's an awkward little Chut lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I cant stop starring at Matt's butt lol its so noticeable. the girl got some curves lol
I wonder how those around her acts with her when she is wearing them jeans. I mean, even if you don't want to notice it, it literally wave at you to get attention :risas3::risas3::risas3:

The most noticeable for me was her lakorn with film. If I remember correctly she was in jeans as well but probably one of those stretchy ones. Omg!!! I could not concentrate cause her butt was way out there lol. And then she has a tiny waist. Yeah, girl is lucky :clap:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
His eyebrows lol. Looks like someone colored them in, they're extra thick and brown.
I have seen in a few scenes where they colored them in and forgot some parts at the edge on him. This time they went full blast and made up for the other times they forgot lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I haven't seen the episode yet, but that lady has blinders on, and mostly tunnel vision for all her plans that include her handsome grandson.
In her mind she doesn't want to believe there are two stupid men in her life lol. The ex son-in-law at a late stage in life decided to marry a woman with a degrading background. She at least, in her mentally unstable mind her grandson would not be that dumb so if she pretends she doesn't see them then it doesn't happen.

I will savor the moment when Chut starts to really show his affection towards Yot in front of her. He will begin sitting next to Yot at the dinner table. Old lady going to turn into a frog lol. The aunt even crazier. She actually hurt herself when Yot announce she was moving in so she doesn't act all ghetto. Those that proclaimed they have class seem to act in a classless way.

Noire89

Simply smile
His eyebrows lol. Looks like someone colored them in, they're extra thick and brown.
:risas3::pancarta::risas3::pancarta:
The best kind of prank is the one when you darken someone's eyebrows to the point where they look cartoonish, lol!

But sometimes makeup artists are hurried so their artwork isn't presented at it's best.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I wonder how those around her acts with her when she is wearing them jeans. I mean, even if you don't want to notice it, it literally wave at you to get attention :risas3::risas3::risas3:

The most noticeable for me was her lakorn with film. If I remember correctly she was in jeans as well but probably one of those stretchy ones. Omg!!! I could not concentrate cause her butt was way out there lol. And then she has a tiny waist. Yeah, girl is lucky :clap:
Matt's butt was most noticeable was the part she had on the traditional outfit at her engagement photo shoot in the lakorn with Tye. I thought she has on butt pads. Lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't know why they're doing his eyebrows, when they look perfectly fine as is.

That household is going to kill Yo, unless she changes the mood there cause right now it's depressing.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The best eyebrows has to be Matt. It doesn't even need a lot of work. Andrew might be too bushy so they have to tone it down lol

I like the house with Yot in it. She makes it lively and every time the aunt encounter her, she always have this priceless look on her face pure aggravation lol. I love that Yot would not let anyone harm her mom, even the man she loves. If he ever say something offensive she gives it right back. And she does so with a smile that annoys them even more. I think the grandma will be the one to break their relationship up.

This lakorn if you watch it without the title attached to it, it's almost like a new lakorn. Besides, the names and the mom background I am not sure what the similarities are.