❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I just finish ep 2 and 3, andI love everything about this lakorn, especially Matt's character and Andrew. They have so much chemistry.
I can't wait for eps 4 and 5.
Thank you for the updates.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just caught up with this lakorn too! Gosh I love all all the actors in here. Funny the grandma play as Matt's grandma in Kawng Kamathep, but she was so likeable there. Now, she's just mean and greedy. This remake has more detail to the the side characters than the original. It gives it a more dimensional story to it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Granny Grumpy HiSo (the actress is really something awesome making me not like her in this lakorn) won't take it sitting down, she has these plans for her grandson, and wants him to take over the company and have most of the shares, hence why King's mom wants Chat and King to get married so they could be equals and she can have more shares(she's like the aunt has greed and envy as her drive). Poor King apart from having feelings for Chat she is also in a tough situation involving Chat and business. She has no greed and is fair minded (seriously I hope this doesn't change at all throughout the Lakorn).
I also wonder what the connection is between Yo's mom and King, the grandma on Yo side was like, "you seem familiar to me." And there was the conversation with the monk who mentioned Yo's mom old name. Yo's mom corrected the granny when she called her by the old name.
I wonder if their sisters or half sisters?
PS. I'll let you know how the grey shirt expiremint turns out, lol!

Until King realized her love for Krit she will get the short end of everything. It was kind of sad, perhaps due to Vicky's acting as well. But when she call Chut if he would go put merit with her, he could barely concentrate on what she was saying. He talked but his eyes went to Yot every chance he gets. No way would King ever win against that. She is a good person even if she was raised by a power hungry mom, she turned out well.

I wonder if Yot's mom gave herself a new name after she left the business?

Let me know the result if your man did something out of the ordinary with your grey shirt?:risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
I just caught up with this lakorn too! Gosh I love all all the actors in here. Funny the grandma play as Matt's grandma in Kawng Kamathep, but she was so likeable there. Now, she's just mean and greedy. This remake has more detail to the the side characters than the original. It gives it a more dimensional story to it.
Yes the actress is that great, can do both nice and mean. Both older actresses are that good in my opinion.:)
Oh you saw the original!? Can you tell me then if Yo mom changed her name to a new name and if King and her are related? Please?:angel10:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes the actress is that great, can do both nice and mean. Both older actresses are that good in my opinion.:)
Oh you saw the original!? Can you tell me then if Yo mom changed her name to a new name and if King and her are related? Please?:angel10:
I think she did changed her name in the original. The storyline is a little different in the original, it's about Chut trying to find out about his stepmom's past. And King's character wasn't that big and they didn't mentioned anything about her having sibling... I don't recall.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I was kind of iffy about watching this lakorn, because matt and Andrew are supposed to be sis/bro in law... but I got sucked in the first episode. It's so good!!
And also, I watched fai Lang fair with Matt in it. The character differences are so crazy!! It's crazy watching her change from fierce vengeful girl into yothaka.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was kind of iffy about watching this lakorn, because matt and Andrew are supposed to be sis/bro in law... but I got sucked in the first episode. It's so good!!
And also, I watched fai Lang fair with Matt in it. The character differences are so crazy!! It's crazy watching her change from fierce vengeful girl into yothaka.
Welcome aboard lol. I know the girl can transform so easily. Matt is good at making the character her own. Yot may seemed like an easy character to play, the bubbly, cute girl but there's a fine line to play her without being annoying.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So Matt's other lakorn is in the line up to air with James/Margie and Mai/Mario. I don't know what to think of her and Rome. I don't think I am going to enjoy it much when Rome has his nose done halfway through the lakorn.

Matt is playing 2 characters so it will be nice to see but I lose interest in that lakorn for a long time now.

Oh, gosh, Way is making his way back to the scene lol. He is annoying. The actor play the villain role well cause I didn't like him when he first show up.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
So Matt's other lakorn is in the line up to air with James/Margie and Mai/Mario. I don't know what to think of her and Rome. I don't think I am going to enjoy it much when Rome has his nose done halfway through the lakorn.

Matt is playing 2 characters so it will be nice to see but I lose interest in that lakorn for a long time now.

Oh, gosh, Way is making his way back to the scene lol. He is annoying. The actor play the villain role well cause I didn't like him when he first show up.
I'll be honest I've never found Rome attractive so his "enhancements" just made it worst for me, not only that but from the pictures I saw of them together he just looked very worn out compared to everyone else. The only thing I'm looking forward to with that show is Matt's looks and of course performance of two different characters.

As for Way, I just noticed that he attempts to attack Yo on three different occasions in the upcoming episodes : 1) Yo in the grey shirt 2) Yo in a black shirt 3) Yo in a white shirt (I'm pretty sure its him but I could be wrong). The guy needs to take a hike !

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'll be honest I've never found Rome attractive so his "enhancements" just made it worst for me, not only that but from the pictures I saw of them together he just looked very worn out compared to everyone else. The only thing I'm looking forward to with that show is Matt's looks and of course performance of two different characters.

As for Way, I just noticed that he attempts to attack Yo on three different occasions in the upcoming episodes : 1) Yo in the grey shirt 2) Yo in a black shirt 3) Yo in a white shirt (I'm pretty sure its him but I could be wrong). The guy needs to take a hike !
Phuchong will be the one that makes Chut jealous but Way will be the one that makes Chut realized how much he loves her lol. I mean, if Way tried to attack her that many times there's a possibility that he might succeed at one of his attempts and Yot will be gone for him.

I thought Rome look cute in his lakorn with Matt. And the new one with her he wasn't bad looking then not sure why he added that little point on his nose. It looks hideous. It pretty much ruined his entire face.

mey198

sarNie Egg
Hey guys! I'm finally caught up with all of the episode. I love Matt and Andrew's character. I love how Matt is not afraid to speak her mind, definitely not the typical ne'ek. Can't wait to see what the rest of the episode has in stored.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
How Chut's grandma doesn't see how much he cares for Yot is amazing lol. When she got accidentally hit in the face, he ran to her side immediately and left his grandma standing there:risas3: The way he was concerned about Yot in front of both grams was sweet. But his grandma though hahahah.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
When Yo walks away with Krit, Chat's face is priceless like his whole world is crumbling down and to nail it home King is all about matchmaking the two lol.

Eagerly awaiting subs but from the RAW this episode looks like it's laying the foundations for what the rest of the story will be about, hopefully next ep we get more Yo & Chat.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
How can Matt stand the intense look from Andrew? Lol the elevator scene where he stood there just looking at her barely blinking and not say anything. I would need a body double just to shoot those scenes. His looks are just too intimidating.

I have never seen a more awkward, uncomfortable in behaviours in a pra'ek than Andrew playing Chut. I am thinking, Andrew played him more in line like those Taiwanese and Chinese guys play them. Because surely he is not playing it the way Thai pra'eks usually do. It's so interesting to see.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did I ever mentioned that I freaking like the way Chut says Yot name in full. When he says, Yothaka he tends to prolonged the last 2 letters lol kind of make him sound exhausted but sweet at the same time :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am bored to death lol. I was rewatching episode 3 in Khmer dubbed somehow it is not as sexy but able to understand helps.

So sad to see Yot put up a front. Setting up someone you love with another girl is hard. King and Yot are matchmaking the wrong couple :risas3:. I take it Chut didn't care for it. See the look on his face when King was all smiling when Krit and Yot walked away. Even when he asked her what she is smiling about he looked so down.

Awww....king it never ever work out trying to be a matchmaker for a girl that the man you love is falling in love with. Bad ending to your story. I keep on feeling bad for King every episode. She's just a girl wanting to find her happiness with a man she really love. It's just hard to witnessed when the man barely notice her in return.:crybaby2:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
King and Chut never bond like any couple to be falling in love with. I too feel sorry for King. She's a sweet girl who needs a man that can return her love.