❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
Most of the good Pra'eks are booked anyway...Hmmm...is Bomb booked also? What if they reunite them in here? He is actually tall enough to make Matt look small. If it's Bomb...well we will see lol.

HAHAHA byebye you killed it w/ this comment. NO PLEASE NO! lol 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bomb needs, uh what does Bomb need? I admit the guy is good looking but oh man no good looks can save bad acting. Just like Dome (cringed).

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Bomb needs, uh what does Bomb need? I admit the guy is good looking but oh man no good looks can save bad acting. Just like Dome (cringed).

Poor Dome. Man he's super eye candy though.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Ouuu. He's a good kisser. What a surprise.
He is. Hehe. Kong kissed most if his ne'ek. You'll never see that kinda kissing/love making from ch3 now a days. Everything is water down.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
The only person who kissed like that at Ch.3 is Ken in SB. 
Yeah, Ken also, now they would cut scenes like that down.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Man it is honestly such a shame that Ch.3 cuts almost all kiss scenes now. You'd think with time they'd become more progressive, not take steps back. If they were kissing like that back in the day they can definitely do it now lol 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm OK without kisses in lakorn , I'm use to the shadow, ceiling, thump , head or whatever object is blocking the view , as long as there hugs & attempt/violation in the name of love , those kind of skin-ship I like ^^^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
If Poh is in Tawan Yor Saeng, then this one might go to either Pope or Mark. Please be Pope or someone I favor!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Our worst nightmare might happen Mahalo. Maybe Matt will sit this one out but then again I doubt they will be too cruel to Mint C to cast her in here and I just can't see him having more then a brotherly sisterly chemistry with Preem. OMG no Matt no!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone need to go scorch that bridge again lol jk jk. Maybe he improved. Hey we might become a fan. :pervie:

Hold up, what's their height difference?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mark's tall. He's probably 5'11" but no. I almost liked him. Almost after his lakorn for Anne with Kim because he's tall and has a deep voice but that can't distract me long enough because the acting just isn't there yet.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Thought his best performance was in Neur Mek but after that he was just ok. His eyes are just dead. Well that tends to be my complaints about a lot of actors or actresses, dead eyes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think I can be a fan. He has one of those face that makes me want to you know...I will take Bomb with his bad acting and Poh with his old self before him.

Hmmmm...if Film hasn't gone over to channel 8, he could be in here. I like them together. But I will take Pope though. Not my first choice but he is not my last.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
FIlm hasn't been looking his best, but before Rome, Film was her best co-star. Gosh, if only she can get a veteran so I can spazz. I haven't been spazzing over a couple :( I want to jin too, sometimes. Not all the time.