❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tomorrow is my last day for finals.. and then I can finally catch up with this!! Watching all the spoiler and teasers getting me so excited. It helps with the withdrawal form watching Kluen Chee wit, which is my favorite lakorn so far in a while (also the lakorn that got me from being a lurker to actually posting on the forums).
Is it just me, I thought that ganika was going to oppose the relationship at first, but only because she thouught that chut was only using/playing with yot. But i believe eventually she'll support it, seeing as how much she loves and cares for her daughter, she wouldn't want to see her hurt and heartbroken.
Idk how the parents would feel. I can't imagine how awkward it would be for a newly married couple to be married, then all of a sudden having to be mother/father in law of yot/chut. I wish they'd show less love scenes of the parents so it won't feel to awkward (for me at least). But I guess everything worked in the old version so.. should work here.
In the old version Yot and her mother butt heads a lot. They weren't this loving like the new version but both mom didn't approve of the relationship at first.

Kanika here probably just want Chut to prove that he really love Yot and not want her to be a side woman as she knows herself how that life is. But she will be calm in addressing the matter and more than likely she will verbalize it rather then coming up with a plan to break them apart. Her love for her daughter is greater than her hate for Chut, that I believe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm on eps 4 , I actually like Matt in this role but not so much into Andrew acting, he seen like a diva LOL but he cute . There so many couple in this verison , i don't even remember there was any in the old one . The previous p'ek was more sadist/aggressive, which I like but it's all cool , I enjoy the lakorn so far .

Noire89

Simply smile
I'm on eps 4 , I actually like Matt in this role but not so much into Andrew acting, he seen like a diva LOL but he cute . There so many couple in this verison , i don't even remember there was any in the old one . The previous p'ek was more sadist/aggressive, which I like but it's all cool , I enjoy the lakorn so far .
Four couples is a lot but the mom and dad couple was plot, Krit and King are mandatory second leads, our leads are :clap:, but at least the third non leading couple KusuPhu couple (as I nickname them, lol!) doesn't take away from the main couple story. They just add obstacle, as long as they don't take away from the one scene I'm waiting for is all good.
(willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|)
I adore Andrew here though, stoic, cold but romantic bedroom goals especially after that last episode preview:love:

Noire89

Simply smile
Holding hands while sleeping is their "thing" *cries*

- The last part of the episode just reaffirmed my wish for Matt & Andrew to team up again but in a comedy.
Some other project for these two together would be great!
I'm not sure if I want romantic comedy or slapkiss. I just want to see them in a good project and show off their chemistry. This gif is so cute! You did a great job:) I just love their shared looks and him always trying to maintain skin contact.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Some other project for these two together would be great!
I'm not sure if I want romantic comedy or slapkiss. I just want to see them in a good project and show off their chemistry. This gif is so cute! You did a great job:) I just love their shared looks and him always trying to maintain skin contact.
Slap and kiss girls...slap and kiss!!! Fai Laung is what I am waiting for.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm reading here and there.. when I see the name King.. I read King and left wondering who.... then realise which character.

...............King/Ging is Vicky.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::risas3::risas3::risas3:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Four couples is a lot but the mom and dad couple was plot, Krit and King are mandatory second leads, our leads are :clap:, but at least the third non leading couple KusuPhu couple (as I nickname them, lol!) doesn't take away from the main couple story. They just add obstacle, as long as they don't take away from the one scene I'm waiting for is all good.
(willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|)
I adore Andrew here though, stoic, cold but romantic bedroom goals especially after that last episode preview:love:
I still can't for the life of me understand how Ch3 couldn't tap into such a gift like Matt Peeranee. This girl can do absolutely ANYTHING. She is slaying this role with this natural skill of hers as an actress and showcases the different variations of her character effortlessly. Don't get me started on her beauty. I can't help but feel Ch3 missed a great thing with Matt. Ch7 is doing the same mistake with Nao Tisanart.

Andrew is so so adorable ! I love how he looks good and is a chaebol with intense past but is not complete alpha P'ek. But he is believable at kicking butt since his frame is not frail. I saw some parts of previous vers and I see Willy acted the character the typical sadistic manly P'ek way. But I like the different touch of Andrew with his awkward shy stance due to his loneliness and weird past. I love all pranang scenes. I like how WE know both leads like each other. Yesterday Andrew and Matt made me giggle so much.
I guess I am the only who doesn't mind Mint character. Some of the things she observe about those different actors are not wrong. I am ok with her character so far. I am too focused on Mint improvement since Gentlemen series.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Rating went down to 3.9 I hope it picked back up for today's episode. I thought yesterday episode was good because it had a mixture of drama and a little comedy relief...oh ,well I still love the drama:icon12:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Rating went down to 3.9 I hope it picked back up for today's episode. I thought yesterday episode was good because it had a mixture of drama and a little comedy relief...oh ,well I still love the drama:icon12:
I hope their ratings can pick up soon or at least hit a 5% before it ends. I wonder why it isn't resonating with the audience ...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope their ratings can pick up soon or at least hit a 5% before it ends. I wonder why it isn't resonating with the audience ...
I don't know why. I think the lakorn has a good balance of things. But at the same time I don't see the channel's effort in promoting the lakorn either. I honestly think some sort of promotions would at least help a bit.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't know why. I think the lakorn has a good balance of things. But at the same time I don't see the channel's effort in promoting the lakorn either. I honestly think some sort of promotions would at least help a bit.
Like you said before it has it's core audience since it's pretty consistent with its numbers but what exactly is the promotional team doing in order to increase it, even if it's by a little. Unless it's competitor is really strong, do you know what it's up against ?.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Like you said before it has it's core audience since it's pretty consistent with its numbers but what exactly is the promotional team doing in order to increase it, even if it's by a little. Unless it's competitor is really strong, do you know what it's up against ?.
It is up against Porsche/Peak lakorn which got 6.3 and with channel 7 it isn't considered all that good. Because usually channel 7 lakorns would blow channel 3 lakorns out of the water but nowadays the gap is not that wide.

But yup, the channel has to at least want to put the lakorn out there. Sometimes people might not want to watch it but if they see some sort of promotions it might garnered their interest and check it out.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It is up against Porsche/Peak lakorn which got 6.3 and with channel 7 it isn't considered all that good. Because usually channel 7 lakorns would blow channel 3 lakorns out of the water but nowadays the gap is not that wide.

But yup, the channel has to at least want to put the lakorn out there. Sometimes people might not want to watch it but if they see some sort of promotions it might garnered their interest and check it out.
Oooh !! I've seen some comments here and there about how lackluster that C7 lakorn is, would be the perfect time for C3 to step up and make more noise for the show. I just saw on IG that Andrew.G did an interview via phone for some show and there has been appearances by the supporting cast too but that's about it lol. If they promoted this the same way they promoted the previous drama's in the same timeslot, I do feel we would see slightly better results (or maybe I'm too optimistic lol). I know I shouldn't place too much importance on ratings but it'd be nice to see this drama get the viewership it deserves.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oooh !! I've seen some comments here and there about how lackluster that C7 lakorn is, would be the perfect time for C3 to step up and make more noise for the show. I just saw on IG that Andrew.G did an interview via phone for some show and there has been appearances by the supporting cast too but that's about it lol. If they promoted this the same way they promoted the previous drama's in the same timeslot, I do feel we would see slightly better results (or maybe I'm too optimistic lol). I know I shouldn't place too much importance on ratings but it'd be nice to see this drama get the viewership it deserves.
I think the most promotion of Matt's lakorn was Ka Badin lol. But yes, Porsche/Peak lakorn isn't something to write home about for channel 7. The lakorn would have put this lakorn to shame if the editing didn't suck so bad. But each channel has its important case to go by I guessed. Channel 3 seem to like good ratings (who doesn't) but they enjoy a good buzz even more. Some of their lakorns doesn't exactly have good ratings...not even close but the buzz is what kept the lakorn alive and it worked well for them so far. It seemed as long as it survived in social media they seem to be equally satisfied lol