❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. that's when you know you're watching a lakorn. haha.

I got another one!

pra'ek & nang'ek aren't shy to talk about sex & all the perverted stuff but yet they get shy when it comes to about hugging & kissing :lol: Well nang'ek does that is. lol.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
haha........ Nang aek always have a guy friend that she's very affectionate with, but when it comes to being affectionate with pa'aek, it's like pulling teeth!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha........ Nang aek always have a guy friend that she's very affectionate with, but when it comes to being affectionate with pa'aek, it's like pulling teeth!
ditto! it makes me mad whenever nang'ek gets all shy over a kiss on the cheek! it's only the cheeks! *pulls hair* lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ not only does a kiss on the cheek make her shy.. even a slight touch of the hands!!
hahah. true Lome. Even when pra'ek sits close to nang'ek, she starts to panic. lmao!

Ohhh... you know you're watching a lakorn when

pra'ek is scared of his mom & can't tell her no, specially if the mom is forcing him to marry nang'rai :lol:

lady0fdarkness

lol ^^

to the point where he moves out.... such drastic measures, but yet he can't simply open his mouth.

555+ Agreed :lol:

Uhm, when the p'eak tries to get away from the n'rai but the n'eak keeps pushing him to her :blink: I mean, seriously.

And, when the n'eak is so unhumanly stupid. I mean, who in real life would be THAT stupid?

lady0fdarkness

555+ Agreed :lol:

Uhm, when the p'eak tries to get away from the n'rai but the n'eak keeps pushing him to her :blink: I mean, seriously.

And, when the n'eak is so unhumanly stupid. I mean, who in real life would be THAT stupid?
Hahaha...... unhumanly stupid. Sorry to say this, but Bpeeyachat fits the desciption badly. :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. that's when you know you're watching a lakorn. haha.

I got another one!

pra'ek & nang'ek aren't shy to talk about sex & all the perverted stuff but yet they get shy when it comes to about hugging & kissing :lol: Well nang'ek does that is. lol.
can anyone say "Mafia Tee Ruk"??

goodness tis was the first lakorn i saw where pra'ek basically asked "CASUALLY" ..so wen are u we gonna do it? and Nang'ek ACTUALLY replies...soon....real soon *faint* i almost did :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah. true Lome. Even when pra'ek sits close to nang'ek, she starts to panic. lmao!
Ohhh... you know you're watching a lakorn when

pra'ek is scared of his mom & can't tell her no, specially if the mom is forcing him to marry nang'rai :lol:

lol ^^

to the point where he moves out.... such drastic measures, but yet he can't simply open his mouth.
so wat if Pra'ek loves his mom.. <_< goodness u girls..can't a guy love his mother?? lol... :lol:

well u know wat they say....all good guys are either devoted to God..to their Mothers or GAY -_-..oh or married (Ken *tears*)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
can anyone say "Mafia Tee Ruk"??

goodness tis was the first lakorn i saw where pra'ek basically asked "CASUALLY" ..so wen are u we gonna do it? and Nang'ek ACTUALLY replies...soon....real soon *faint* i almost did :lol:
lol I still haven't seen MTR... so i'll have to get back to you on that kashie! :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol I still haven't seen MTR... so i'll have to get back to you on that kashie! :D
well hurrie up and get back to me already...lol..i liked how they discussed it...being safe u know..making sure they're making the rite decision Pat even told Krit tat she read in a book having S*X while in love brings more pleasure -_- *faint* :eek:

i don't like "Mafia tee ruk", this lakorn is stupid since the beginning...
calm down there my dear Ngao Asok Buddie...i know u're not exactly the biggest chakrit fan on here...but -_- my ears/ heart is aching from hearing u insult my dearest lakorn...ppl have their own opinion...but lower it a notch will yah...for a Chakrit fan's sake? :huh:

lady0fdarkness

In lakorns, the nang'aeks are so polite and conservative, and yet.. their real life photo shoots are almost always half naked!!

:loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
well hurrie up and get back to me already...lol..i liked how they discussed it...being safe u know..making sure they're making the rite decision Pat even told Krit tat she read in a book having S*X while in love brings more pleasure -_- *faint* :eek:
calm down there my dear Ngao Asok Buddie...i know u're not exactly the biggest chakrit fan on here...but -_- my ears/ heart is aching from hearing u insult my dearest lakorn...ppl have their own opinion...but lower it a notch will yah...for a Chakrit fan's sake? :huh:
:loool: wow... talk about being safe. haha. I'll get to it Kashie! maybe this weekend ^_^ I miss seeing Krit onscreen...

In lakorns, the nang'aeks are so polite and conservative, and yet.. their real life photo shoots are almost always half naked!!

:loool:
lol I know right Lome?! Nang'ek in lakorns are saints! but in real life, they're not. :lol:

sunisa

OMG!i love these lists.i keep smiling and laughing while reading this thread.it is so true though.keep it coming girls.i love reading it.i can't believe i just found it a couple of days ago.i agree with all those.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know if anybody put this yet but i have one...

p'ek only 'r' n'ek when she's awake but when she faints he stops and takes care of her...lol...