❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
I have one...

69. No matter how poor the guy or girl is they never wear the same clothes twice.
awe man that one a cracker love it never thought of that
oh this one too
62. N'eks always run away towards the end when the guy finally decides to treat them better, but when they're treating you like crap you have to stay and take it

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
awe man that one a cracker love it never thought of that
oh this one too
62. N'eks always run away towards the end when the guy finally decides to treat them better, but when they're treating you like crap you have to stay and take it
lol... I had to laugh to that one.. too true.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the p'ek is always the best in something: businessman of the year, bachelor of the year, driver of the year but never raper of the year :loool:

LOL :lol:

62 was really funny 555+

In a revenge/drama lakorn, it's either:
1) They hate eachother first, love, misunderstanding, rape, hate, and then understanding.
2) They love eachother, willing, pregnant n'eak, misunderstanding, and then love.
3) Theye hate eachother, still hate eachother, rape, hate eachother even more, and then a "I'll save your life" scene that proves their true love. And then they will love eachother at the end.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i jsut have to go through this page and it gives me a smile thanks for making these bad days easier

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so true.. you got me loling there.
lol it's true Lome! in almost every lakorns i've seen, the lakorn ends with nang'ek in a dress or skirt, with the exception of Mae Khun Eur [kob/oil's lakorn] lol.

I got one:

Pra'ek always forces the nang'ek to do something she doesn't want to, example: eat, get into the car, go shopping, go to a restaurant etc. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
when the n'ek is pregnant she always says " he's mine" and the p'ek "he's our" or "our child"
lol yesh. nang'ek rather have her baby be a bastard than have a father! lol.

if i were the nang'ek i'll tell him to marry me or pay for child support! :lol:

lady0fdarkness

lol yesh. nang'ek rather have her baby be a bastard than have a father! lol.

if i were the nang'ek i'll tell him to marry me or pay for child support! :lol:
haha.... they almost always have too much pride.. I've yet to see a nang'aek tell pa'aek straight up that she's carrying his child.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
in some lakorn you can always see the microphone at the corner top of the screen for like a couple sseconds until the either move the microphone or the camera away....

lady0fdarkness

in some lakorn you can always see the microphone at the corner top of the screen for like a couple sseconds until the either move the microphone or the camera away....
hahaha... that's so true.. in Klin Kaew Klang Jai.. you could see the camera man when the nanny ran after Apo to the elevator. :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
the p'ek when he's rich always drives a mercedes or a bmw
With the exception of Paul in Amaraelatai...he was driving a Nissan, I think, courtesy of his cheap father.

After watching so many lakorns, I'm getting a little tired of the storylines, they should change it a bit from time to time. Like in revenge lakorns, the P'ek or N'ek is always, always, always mad at the other even though the whole revenge thing has nothing to do with them whatsoever...like, the whole sins of the father falls onto the child, etc...

N'ek is always in denial about her feelings, or doesn't want to fall in love with the P'ek. P'ek doesn't realize he's in love with the N'ek until the very end.

When they have two main actresses in a lakorn together, they let the N'ek wear more make-up and has hair that stands out...the other one gets plain black hair, with natural make-up...the N'ek has brighter and cuter clothes so she stands out more as the N'ek...even though the other girl might be prettier than the N'ek.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You know you're watching a lakorn when....

nang'rai are always desperate to get pra'ek's attention, even if nang'rai is gorgeous & could snag any guy she wants. :lol:

there's always someone trying to play cupid for nang'ek or pra'ek. :D