❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
I saw a thai PBS show clip about doctors....

Remind me of hospital playlist. - these genre about comradery....or even a more mature
rivalry/competition
I saw the clip of that doctors show too… I think it’s about interns though so maybe less Hospital Playlist but more Gray’s Anatomy minus the scandal, haha. A bit sad the production quality is less polished and I don’t know the cast members.

See why can’t Ch3 produce shows like this?

That Build and his ex story sounds like major drama. But it’s also a bit of he said, she said… I feel like the truth is somewhere in the middle. The two of them sound like messy individuals. I don’t even follow the story, but there’s even audio clips leaked online of their heated conversations and all. And then fans taking sides just make it grow into a bigger online drama.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I saw the clip of that doctors show too… I think it’s about interns though so maybe less Hospital Playlist but more Gray’s Anatomy minus the scandal, haha. A bit sad the production quality is less polished and I don’t know the cast members.

See why can’t Ch3 produce shows like this?

That Build and his ex story sounds like major drama. But it’s also a bit of he said, she said… I feel like the truth is somewhere in the middle. The two of them sound like messy individuals. I don’t even follow the story, but there’s even audio clips leaked online of their heated conversations and all. And then fans taking sides just make it grow into a bigger online drama.
I didn't really watch the trailer lol

It would be great if ch3 ..1hd/gmmtv produce these type of series/dramas.

PBS thai...soo... I'm not surprised with the quality....but pointing out how other productions are going out of the box of lakorns.

The lack there of common sense in thai lakorn makes me want to smash the t.v.

nat12

sarNie Adult
PBS thai...soo... I'm not surprised with the quality....but pointing out how other productions are going out of the box of lakorns.

The lack there of common sense in thai lakorn makes me want to smash the t.v.
But the feeling of wanting to smash the tv is part of the watching experience, especially for lakorn.:pancarta:

Seriously though, I get what you mean. I’ve seen clips from other PBS shows which I thought was interesting concepts, just cannot hold my attention because the cast were lacking.

Even if people can’t afford streaming, the daily news articles seem more dramatic and interesting than lakorn these days.

So is Pinky’s case over and she’s free now? She seems to be back to work.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
But the feeling of wanting to smash the tv is part of the watching experience, especially for lakorn.:pancarta:

Seriously though, I get what you mean. I’ve seen clips from other PBS shows which I thought was interesting concepts, just cannot hold my attention because the cast were lacking.

Even if people can’t afford streaming, the daily news articles seem more dramatic and interesting than lakorn these days.

I think they put her on ankle monitor and can take off when she’s at work. Other than That she will have to wear it 24/7 and have to report to court every month ( if I remember correctly).

spanky

sarNie OldFart

To a certain extend.....not for every 10 min of the lakorn....

It is not enjoyable watching the main characters be dumb 90% of the time and never have any growth.

I want to smash the TV for the annoying Rai's not for annoying Rai's and Main leads.

I don't mind conflicts and some drama....but i like my characters a with more common sense. I don't .want to watch 18 ep of...urg...they did the dumb shit again.

i watched...ligther and princess. Smart leads...but they had moments where they are not...some frustrating moments where i wanted to strangle them...but it is like 20% of the drama

Yes...unfortunately....the PBS drama is very basic..amateur.

TruID remade Monster. I watched iT on Netflix and it was good

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
More ch7 actors left or leaving

Aun? He usually play 2nd leads.....pk evening lakorns....

Maggi Apa....seems she is only filming 1 lakorn...

She is a recent guest on the Wall song...Ko contract got termination for it....soo ...found the article. She didn't renew her contract which us smart.

I wish Now would smarten up and don't renew the contract. She has 2 years left? No work lined up.

She would actually have more work as freelance for one1hd, trueId, ch8

Currently she is on the talk shown with 1hd...which is affiliated with workpoint

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Who is Aun?

I saw Bank Artit on the wall song too. Wonder if he’s leaving too?

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Who is Aun?

I saw Bank Artit on the wall song too. Wonder if he’s leaving too?
I think Spanky meant Aun Rangsit. He had been playing 2nd or evening pra'ek for more than 10 years. I think the first lakorn I saw of him was Reun Sorn Ruk (that lakorn when Kob is n'rai for the first time, back in 2010). He plays the older brother of Win's character.

Bank Artit should have no connections whatsoever with Ch7 right now as he just appeared in Songkram Ngern, a production of CHANGE2561

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was wondering what is going on with Maggi Appa. She was doing good for a while having some lakorns as supporting and n'ek, but all of a sudden she seem to disappear. Unless, I don't pay attention to channel 7 the last couple of years I didn't hear anything about her.

Channel 7 just need to crash and start over. They can't be this bad and still function normally...at some point someone higher up needs to realized how screwed up they really are.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I was wondering what is going on with Maggi Appa. She was doing good for a while having some lakorns as supporting and n'ek, but all of a sudden she seem to disappear. Unless, I don't pay attention to channel 7 the last couple of years I didn't hear anything about her.

Channel 7 just need to crash and start over. They can't be this bad and still function normally...at some point someone higher up needs to realized how screwed up they really are.
Ch7 don't care

Now also only have 1 lakorn a year....ch7 cut all off easily...om got cancer and they cancel his contract

Maggi had 1 lakorn.....pandemic....they focus on mookda, she has 3 lakorn a year...same with pinkploy. Pinkploy lakorn air only about 2 months apart

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think Spanky meant Aun Rangsit. He had been playing 2nd or evening pra'ek for more than 10 years. I think the first lakorn I saw of him was Reun Sorn Ruk (that lakorn when Kob is n'rai for the first time, back in 2010). He plays the older brother of Win's character.

Bank Artit should have no connections whatsoever with Ch7 right now as he just appeared in Songkram Ngern, a production of CHANGE2561

@mayag

Aun Akrabhaj Bunnag -

he was the 2nd lead in Fah Mee Tawan. He paired with jayda a few times.

He just open a lakorn with ch8

mayag

sarNie Adult

But Bank is actively filming a ch7 lakorn with Anna and Bom so I don’t get how he’s allowed to be in other channels…

nat12

sarNie Adult
I think Bank’s contract ended and he went freelance. I thought I heard about that some time ago when there was news about a ch7 actress whose contract ended and she went freelance too. Around the time of Ko’s termination.