❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes, I think assuming everything proceeds smoothly, filming for most of the lakorn presented should be complete by the end of the year, or at most by beginning of 2023. So from the new titles presented, except for LK which will be on-air by the end of the month, the lakorn which completed shooting are: Mor Luang, Because of Love (James Ma & Pie), and the Mark-Bow lakorn. About 70% complete: Prom Likit and the Mark-Yaya lakorn?

I don’t follow other lakorn production much but I’m sensing this lack of updates/secrecy regarding lakorn production is a current Ch3 practice. Because there is very little updates for Prom Likit. I had thought that’s just cos Pope-Bella work is highly anticipated anyway so it doesn’t need viral news or whatever.

I quite like the selection of teasers, and especially that a number of the titles seem to be light-hearted comedies rather than all the intense drama that Ch3 seem to be heavy on lately. I remember thinking how depressing it is to have all these contrived dramas for the sake of drama as we are all in the midst of a pandemic. :rolleyes:

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Ok great. So we can assume next year will start with kim-mario drama, james ma drama and mark-bow drama first then followed by the rest. I think overall its good when the production being secretive a bit like what they do currently + good teaser. Its will pique the audience interest and hence there is higher chance the audience end up watching the drama later. Whether the drama are good or not will be another matter tho.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ok great. So we can assume next year will start with kim-mario drama, james ma drama and mark-bow drama first then followed by the rest. I think overall its good when the production being secretive a bit like what they do currently + good teaser. Its will pique the audience interest and hence there is higher chance the audience end up watching the drama later. Whether the drama are good or not will be another matter tho.
Yeah if editing isn’t too complicated it should be possible to see those dramas early next year. At the moment, ratings is a separate issue. Ch3 desperately needs good shows to fill the air. We can hope, but as the most cynical comments online go, we will only know when the drama itself is broadcast. Seeing trailers doesn’t mean anything. There were drama trailers seen this year that end up having broadcast dare postponed. There are productions that have wrapped so long ago that we haven’t heard of news of the drama being on-air, e.g. Keb Pandin. See how currently Ch3 is filled with reruns this year.

I have been wondering what is going on in the background of Ch3 honestly. I feel like a company this size should be way more organized than this in terms of programming and promotions schedule.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, I don't find any of the dresses Pat put on stands out. And here's hoping she let her lips calm down for the wedding, but seems unlikely as she has been sporting her puffy lips. Before her lips injection I think she would look absolutely gorgeous in a vintage wedding dress.

Channel 3 have been a mess for ages now. And they have been stuck in that place for so long they might not know where to start to bring themselves out of it. I'm going to wait and see with channel 3 and their lakorns. I have seen some amazing teasers from them...only to be like WTH am I watching when the lakorn airs. I mean, it's channel 3. Hopefully, they get their stuff together. As much as their lakon sucks nowadays... I grew up watching them so never want them to completely hit rock bottom.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
mark and yaya lakorn teaser is hilarious. these two always have chemistry.
Pope is still with bella? I feel like he’s been sticking with bella since 2018

nat12

sarNie Adult
mark and yaya lakorn teaser is hilarious. these two always have chemistry.
Pope is still with bella? I feel like he’s been sticking with bella since 2018
lol you’re not wrong. this is what happens when he’s someone who only works on one project at a time, and it just so happens that the n’ek of those projects were all Bella. PL should be their last work together for a while. Bella has already accepted two lakorn but she only starts on those after PL completes filming. Pope is also considering scripts but his next work will also have to wait after PL completes filming.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I thinkkkk Ko Vasin breached his contract with ch7 by going on a music show (The Wall Song) run by Workpoint. So ch7 decided to terminate their contract with him the next day after the show aired or something? Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wow....ch7 Nazi

Prang is killing it ....love the singing with the piano and violin

bit

sarNie Adult
I thinkkkk Ko Vasin breached his contract with ch7 by going on a music show (The Wall Song) run by Workpoint. So ch7 decided to terminate their contract with him the next day after the show aired or something? Someone correct me if I’m wrong.
That IG post is so salty, can’t they just call him and discuss it privately first?

nat12

sarNie Adult
I get that it’s a breach of contract, but immediate termination? Wow.
And the actor himself liked that channel post.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I swear no one wants to stay with Ch7 anymore. Pray even if you are popular because once they find fresh faces they will start treating you like shit. Its funny to see so many ex Ch7 stars go freelance. Just look at the current CFD series. I swear some of the audience will confuse it with a Ch7 lakorn because there are so many former Ch7 stars on it, whether its Pancake, Mo Amena and Cream Premsinee

nat12

sarNie Adult
It’s like he’s action is deliberate, he wanted them to terminate it
I had the same thought. Appearing on other station’s programmes is like the most basic thing they aren’t allowed to do. I doubt he’s not aware of the possible consequence.

Lol I swear no one wants to stay with Ch7 anymore. Pray even if you are popular because once they find fresh faces they will start treating you like shit.
But I don’t feel like Ch7’s newbies are even watchable.