❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I tried to attached her pictures but couldn't. She's pretty active on Ig. You can see them.
Thanks for trying. I don't have instagram so it won't let me access. But I Google her and the pictures that I have seen aren't as drastic. She isn't even big to begin with so not sure why the weight loss. Especially, if a lot is gone the aging is no joke.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Apparently BigM won the lottery for 24,152,000 baht, equivalent to over half a million dollars. Good for him!
Dang, so that's what it was that I saw on his IG yesterday. The amount of celebs that commented on his posts tho. Rarely ever see them ever comment on his posts before so I found it funny when they left comments. lol Good for BigM though!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
They put Pope with Yaya and Kim in the calendar? Is this a "pairings you will never see in a lakorn so here's a calendar and stop asking" deal?

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Will Matt, Mark and Margie will be in the calendar because they will never get paired in future?? I am just eager to know what other people ch3 has brought together for the calendar....

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Thanks for trying. I don't have instagram so it won't let me access. But I Google her and the pictures that I have seen aren't as drastic. She isn't even big to begin with so not sure why the weight loss. Especially, if a lot is gone the aging is no joke.
she was tiny and now even more. But she is obsessed with working out. 1664905704558.png

byebye

sarNie OldFart
she was tiny and now even more. But she is obsessed with working out. View attachment 40261
the ribs cage is so obvious. Her collar bones and such is too apparent. She probably eats and work out right away just to burn her calories. Too skinny therefore, her glow is gone. Sometimes, when people are too obsessed with weight they don't see how far they've gotten. Sad really, she wasn't even big or never was big.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Janie's husband is a fitness expert. I am sure Janie is taking proper advice from her husband and not over exerting herself. I think she just looks more muscular and has lost fat from her body. Even Anne has similar fitness obsession and consults a handful of fitness experts on the matter... I think in their 40s focusing on their fitness makes them feel better and gives them an outlet to channelize their energy.

nat12

sarNie Adult
They probably shoot it a long time ago.
They shot this in the middle of this year, I think. When they released a bunch of recorded clips for Perd Wig… for the second half of this year, it seemed to be while they were shooting this.

@GoldenKey all the stars you mentioned were shot… but I think they’ll release more preview shots later. This is just a teaser.

They put Pope with Yaya and Kim in the calendar? Is this a "pairings you will never see in a lakorn so here's a calendar and stop asking" deal?
LOL it can work the other way too… maybe Pope’s next work will be with either of them? James & Toey were paired for the calendar 2 years ago, and now they are working together.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I was thinking that if I ever won the lottery I won’t tell anyone LOL. I guess considering the Forex3D saga, BigM might want people to know so that people don’t get suspicious how he suddenly came to have a lot of money. ;)

Reactions: bit

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Looks like BigM actually only won 6 million baht, still a pretty nice amount though.

TBH Janie hasn't looked good since she got that last chin implant. She's had way too much work done on her face and the weight loss isn't making things look better either. I kinda feel this way about Aff too, I'm positive she had work done ever since she had a baby because there is something really off about her. She's not as pretty as she was before.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Looks like BigM actually only won 6 million baht, still a pretty nice amount though.

TBH Janie hasn't looked good since she got that last chin implant. She's had way too much work done on her face and the weight loss isn't making things look better either. I kinda feel this way about Aff too, I'm positive she had work done ever since she had a baby because there is something really off about her. She's not as pretty as she was before.
Aff seems like she did something to her skin. It seems like she bleached her skin. She didn't used to be this light during her JLR days. She was way prettier back then with her natural skin color. She still looks pretty now but just not as pretty.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Watching Mai's vlog with Ter, and I've got to admit lol maybe bc he's a man in love but he become more attractive after him and Mai slowly became more public with each other in the recent years.

Probably one of my favorite Thai celebrity couple. Unless I've missed it, I like how they're not promoting anything together. They support each other's businesses and projects but share cute glimpes of them as a couple every now and then. Definitely not a publicity couple which I enjoy. I think that's why I enjoy the friendship between themselves and the Mint+Pupaa couple so much.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I’m watching Ch3’s Perd Wig BIG 3. Earlier when they were promoting 3+ app, they mentioned that international fans have something to look forward to. Because they plan to add Eng subs. To what extent will they be subbing the shows, I don’t know. But I think that will be good, since they are increasing the price of the subscription.

Ok, this show has been unexpectedly entertaining so far. I started watching in anticipation of Pope Bella, but I’ve been entertained by the previews of several lakorn. :thumbup:

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Wow i just saw the teaser/preview of new ch3 lakorns. Every each one of them look very promising. The overall quality look great and surprisingly showing various genre of drama too. I cant wait to watch all of them.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Wow i just saw the teaser/preview of new ch3 lakorns. Every each one of them look very promising. The overall quality look great and surprisingly showing various genre of drama too. I cant wait to watch all of them.
I thought so too. Some look better than others, but on the whole it looks like the best set of lakorn ch3 has come up with in a while. Teasers tend to look better than actual lakorn though, so let’s hope they do live up to their promise.

But most of the lakorn being previewed have not completed shooting though so… maybe teasing them for first half of next year is a bit pushing it for Ch3. This looks like the channel attempts to highlight their A-list as a way to reassure fans (and investors & clients). Recent audience feedback on their lakorn has been crap, enough has been said about their ratings. But I also saw someone commented online that Ch3 parent company’s share prices are dropping.. so as I suspected, things might be pretty serious for Ch3 for a while.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
I thought so too. Some look better than others, but on the whole it looks like the best set of lakorn ch3 has come up with in a while. Teasers tend to look better than actual lakorn though, so let’s hope they do live up to their promise.

But most of the lakorn being previewed have not completed shooting though so… maybe teasing them for first half of next year is a bit pushing it for Ch3. This looks like the channel attempts to highlight their A-list as a way to reassure fans (and investors & clients). Recent audience feedback on their lakorn has been crap, enough has been said about their ratings. But I also saw someone commented online that Ch3 parent company’s share prices are dropping.. so as I suspected, things might be pretty serious for Ch3 for a while.
Oh wow really?.. I hope everything went well for the channel (for our sake too hahaha). Yeah i agree teasers tend to look better than actual lakorn usually. But im still impressed. As far as i know, if there is no changes in their schedule plan, some of the drama showed should be done filming by the end of the year right? Like NK drama. Mark drama with Bow also almost done. Arent pope bella drama also almost done filming? I feel like they already filming for a long time now. Well Lets just hope and pray the best for all of them. Its about time they do something right with the direction of their lakorn/show/business. Beside ch3, the actor and the audience deserve the best too.

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Oh wow really?.. I hope everything went well for the channel (for our sake too hahaha). Yeah i agree teasers tend to look better than actual lakorn usually. But im still impressed. As far as i know, if there is no changes in their schedule plan, some of the drama showed should be done filming by the end of the year right? Like NK drama. Mark drama with Bow also almost done. Arent pope bella drama also almost done filming? I feel like they already filming for a long time now. Well Lets just hope and pray the best for all of them. Its about time they do something right with the direction of their lakorn/show/business. Beside ch3, the actor and the audience deserve the best too.
Mark-Bow drama filming is completed. The one with Yaya will also be done this year itself. They are filming at a faster pace.. Raklakorn is not good at sharing BTS and they are lowkey.. I think they have already filmed 70% of the lakorn.
While the Mark-Bow lakorn with have lot of family drama. The Mark-Yaya one is full of comedy... Both the teasers look good and promising...