❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes.....I went through it....a few years later. ....he said he wish he fully grew up the same time I did.....

I feel with relationships it's all about timing....the timing of the same type of mindset and wanting the same thing.....

Good luck to all......

He is trying to Reconcile....yet also throw shade...he post about not being appreciated for the sacrifices and then a appreciation post....

Bi-polar post

Prang seems to be consistent/vague. She interview of taking care of herself/work.....she chose to think/analyze.....not just react with emotions...which seems like he is doing with his post...then delete and then post...
Didn’t Prang suffered from some sort of illness recently. Maybe that is the time she reflected on her priority and his maturity

rae

sarNie Adult
Yes.....I went through it....a few years later. ....he said he wish he fully grew up the same time I did.....

I feel with relationships it's all about timing....the timing of the same type of mindset and wanting the same thing.....

Good luck to all......

He is trying to Reconcile....yet also throw shade...he post about not being appreciated for the sacrifices and then a appreciation post....

Bi-polar post

Prang seems to be consistent/vague. She interview of taking care of herself/work.....she chose to think/analyze.....not just react with emotions...which seems like he is doing with his post...then delete and then post...
His posts show how immature he is tbh. With the way that Prang responded, I think she is done with him because he still has plenty of growing up to do.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@bit

She has a health and family issues. Her parents separated. Mom left and did her own thing
after she felt her children were settled. Which had her analyze that he isn't fitting to continue the next step. Life style different. He's life is "late" night. I'm sure it stem from othet things that they had issues with....a proposal didn't solve it....but it seems things went down hil from there.

Boy pretty much stated that above. He said they broke up for 2-3 months now? . That prang now is fully done. With how she's not really responding. No 3rd person but a lot if big factors. He said he confirmed with sources and won't say w/o it. He told ppl to be respectful and cheer them on individually.

I hope he stop posting on SM to trigger a responds from her. That is rude and inconsiderate. Saying things like the person doesn't appreciate your sacrifice.....therefore "blaming". The other person. Immature.

bit

sarNie Adult
@bit

She has a health and family issues. Her parents separated. Mom left and did her own thing
after she felt her children were settled. Which had her analyze that he isn't fitting to continue the next step. Life style different. He's life is "late" night. I'm sure it stem from othet things that they had issues with....a proposal didn't solve it....but it seems things went down hil from there.

Boy pretty much stated that above. He said they broke up for 2-3 months now? . That prang now is fully done. With how she's not really responding. No 3rd person but a lot if big factors. He said he confirmed with sources and won't say w/o it. He told ppl to be respectful and cheer them on individually.

I hope he stop posting on SM to trigger a responds from her. That is rude and inconsiderate. Saying things like the person doesn't appreciate your sacrifice.....therefore "blaming". The other person. Immature.

I guess she saw what her mother went through and decided she isn’t going to waste her time trying to change someone who isn’t going to change himself.

Khun Boy now is like the veritable source you go to to confirm any breakup news..hahaha

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I always figured Prang and her fiance will split up, being with someone for so long... it's always a make or break situation in terms of marriage. She probably stayed with him bc they were together for so long and you hope that maybe that person will value you more or would change after some time apart but maybe nothing changed. Better to break up now instead of marrying and regretting it.

I didn't know she was so popular that she'd get leading female roles elsewhere.

Lol we're all not surprised with Weir, not saying they don't truly love each other but it's not surprising that he only got married to her as quick as he did because she got pregnant. I wish her a happy and healthy pregnancy. I will say Weir deserves all the criticism that is coming his way, let it be if they were long broken up or not, it was only a matter of time before his messy dating style caught up to him bc the story they've been trying to tell definitely is one that don't make sense and biting them.

Yes, I'm sure Bella has a hand bc she had to agree to keeping their relationships under wraps to publicizing certain things. But I will say, at least she's not the one stepping out on the arrangements they did have. She appeared as the responsible one stuck with all the questions while him and his team always hid behind her. Even now, you've yet to see him make one comment truly about it or apologize but here Bella is still being asked by reporters and blindly hated on by his fans

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes, sounds like he’s being immature. I really hate it when couples argue over social media. It’s worse when public figures do it

Khun Boy now is like the veritable source you go to to confirm any breakup news..hahaha
I feel like he’s the only reporter who is persistent enough to get all the angles of the story covered from different sources. And I suppose celebs trust him enough to tell? Most others seem content to just repost stars’ IG posts and write blind items.

I didn't know she was so popular that she'd get leading female roles elsewhere.
Fah Pieng Din is her first lead role as freelance actress. The director is familiar with her cos he’s the director of BPS.:) But even from back then I always thought she should get more lead roles anyway.

I think she was popular enough at least from BPS but Ch3 doesn’t seem to have enough good scripts and roles.

bit

sarNie Adult
Fah Pieng Din is her first lead role as freelance actress. The director is familiar with her cos he’s the director of BPS.:) But even from back then I always thought she should get more lead roles anyway.

I think she was popular enough at least from BPS but Ch3 doesn’t seem to have enough good scripts and roles.
Ch3 doesn’t have enough good script for their own stars, they are not going to give it to someone from other agency like Prang.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 doesn’t have enough good script for their own stars, they are not going to give it to someone from other agency like Prang.
She just went freelance not long ago though......

But yes....ch3 has crappy scripts and distributions

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes, sounds like he’s being immature. I really hate it when couples argue over social media. It’s worse when public figures do it

I feel like he’s the only reporter who is persistent enough to get all the angles of the story covered from different sources. And I suppose celebs trust him enough to tell? Most others seem content to just repost stars’ IG posts and write blind items.

He's arguing with himself.... since she is not engaging in his poking her with triggering post

Like dude stop it. You're hurting the person you supposedly "love".

Boy said he had confirm/ask them for permission

nat12

sarNie Adult
He's arguing with himself.... since she is not engaging in his poking her with triggering post

Like dude stop it. You're hurting the person you supposedly "love".
This is just like what many teenagers do on social media. :rolleyes:

Boy must have been persistent enough to really talk to different sources to confirm the news, and the celebs themselves must trust him enough to confirm the news with him. This must take a lot of effort and time.

Most entertainment news sites are just repeating what stars say, or their social media post, or repost blind item. So many blind items & gossip news posted about Prang & Tong recently but no one successfully managed to get either to confirm until Boy.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Well... that was kind of obvious about Prang & Tong.

They had broken up before prior to their engagement. Usually, that's a big red flag that things won't be smooth.

I feel like (and this is just observation) Tong proposed to keep her beside him. And I think she took him back because, like someone mentioned, they'd already been dating for a long time.

Prang has always been so soft spoken when she's on a variety show. I don't think there's ever been a rumor or gossip about her. I hope she finds happiness and can move on.

Tong is making her sound like the bad person... Not a good look for a man whether it's true or not. He should not be airing out dirty laundry no matter who's at fault.

rae

sarNie Adult
It seems like Tong is trying to goad a response out of Prang with the way he's posting on social media. She's probably blocked his number irl too so he's acting out to get her attention.

It sounds like Prang went through some life changing events in a short time, with her parents divorcing and her being very sick, maybe she has a different perspective on life and relationships after that. Wish her all the best in health and in her future, and hope to continue to watch her career blossom because she's a lovely actress.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Seems like Pinky and her mom have been arrested and denied bail.
Oh, they must have done something bad. I wonder what it is, to be denied bond is a big deal. I wish a kind soul that can read or understand thai would give out some details.

rae

sarNie Adult

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Apparently it's a ponzi scheme involving 1.9 billion baht, 19 other people were arrested as well. Yikes.

Here's a link: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thai-actress-and-mother-held-on-remand-in-alleged-ponzi-scheme-scandal/
Thanks...holy crap that's a lot of money. I can see why they are being held without bond. Wow, didn't think they would be involved in such a thing because Pinky doesn't seem like she is short in cash considering she has been in the industry for so long.

bit

sarNie Adult
It’s seems like this ponzi scheme target to attract high profile people then use that as leverage to gain more money from public. But as public figure with a long experience in showbiz they should know what a scam that was.

Thailand police is not playing ball with this one.