❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
I shipped them so much when they were promoting BP lakorn, (mostly ship their characters btw Karakade & Khun Muen).

I can see Pope has always been mindful of how he answers the questions about them possibly dating. He never shuts it down completely or say anything misleading for fan service. That's what I like about him.
I agree. Few years ago, I think reporters seemed more uncomfortable to ask him about him & Bella then he was to respond. Their on-screen chem is no joke, but honestly I ship them cos of their off-screen chem. ;) But when she wasn’t single, I thought it was… inappropriate for people to ship them so openly. Although I know why those shippers do it, because just look at them. She obviously had more chemistry with him than with her real bf back then. For a long time I thought it was fan service too, all the playfulness between them. Now I know that fan service is part of it, but these 2 are just naturally like that. :pancarta:

If they date, I’ll be happy. If they don’t I’m ok too. It’s all about the 2 of them, others have nothing to do with it hahaha.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
More investigation.

Film leaves comments on her ig post
I don't know if there is something...but
- during lakorn promo.....it's common for the actors to comment on each othet posts (lakorn images and individual images)

He showed his house and mentioned a tree she/they bought and planted there

Prang and Donut posted pix at the same time. Tong (twope) only liked Donut's pix.

Hahaha.... I don't know why I'm laughing.....as I hear that part ...it's not even. Funny

When they got back together, I don't know why....I looked at them and thought/felt....they will break up and then they got engaged....and now here they are

So he posted that being alone is better than being used by folks that don't appreciated your sacrifice

Ok...damn...hahaha

Prang post a comic about time...sad time...for a moment...happy time.....something...something

http://instagr.am/p/ChL8AL-vpuF/

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I agree. Few years ago, I think reporters seemed more uncomfortable to ask him about him & Bella then he was to respond. Their on-screen chem is no joke, but honestly I ship them cos of their off-screen chem. ;) But when she wasn’t single, I thought it was… inappropriate for people to ship them so openly. Although I know why those shippers do it, because just look at them. She obviously had more chemistry with him than with her real bf back then. For a long time I thought it was fan service too, all the playfulness between them. Now I know that fan service is part of it, but these 2 are just naturally like that. :pancarta:

If they date, I’ll be happy. If they don’t I’m ok too. It’s all about the 2 of them, others have nothing to do with it hahaha.
I like them so much too. They are really good friends. They remind me of Aum A & Aff T. Best friends in the industry.

Ppl are speculating that there's something more between her and Kongtap Peak because they go do merits together. I'm not so sure about that one. They seem more like siblings.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
More investigation.

Film leaves comments on her ig post
I don't know if there is something...but
- during lakorn promo.....it's common for the actors to comment on each othet posts (lakorn images and individual images)

He showed his house and mentioned a tree she/they bought and planted there

Prang and Donut posted pix at the same time. Tong (twope) only liked Donut's pix.

Hahaha.... I don't know why I'm laughing.....as I hear that part ...it's not even. Funny

When they got back together, I don't know why....I looked at them and thought/felt....they will break up and then they got engaged....and now here they are

So he posted that being alone is better than being used by folks that don't appreciated your sacrifice

Ok...damn...hahaha

Prang post a comic about time...sad time...for a moment...happy time.....something...something

http://instagr.am/p/ChL8AL-vpuF/
That's some shade right there...where you need the entire forest to cover it lol.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I like them so much too. They are really good friends. They remind me of Aum A & Aff T. Best friends in the industry.

Ppl are speculating that there's something more between her and Kongtap Peak because they go do merits together. I'm not so sure about that one. They seem more like siblings.
I agree re: Bella and Peak. I mean we never truly know with celebs, but that’s what I sense too.

Bella and Pope work well with other co-stars too but together their chemistry is really the best with each other. There’s a trust and understanding that they have while acting with each other that makes them such good partners. I thought I’ll be sick of seeing together by now but I haven’t yet haha.

x0unerthanlater

I agree re: Bella and Peak. I mean we never truly know with celebs, but that’s what I sense too.

Bella and Pope work well with other co-stars too but together their chemistry is really the best with each other. There’s a trust and understanding that they have while acting with each other that makes them such good partners. I thought I’ll be sick of seeing together by now but I haven’t yet haha.
She looks the most comfortable with Pope, as far as co-stars go. And they mentioned they work together so much that they are in tune.

I'm looking forward to their new lakorn. Hopefully it's released this year or early next year.

Pope only accepts 1 lakorn at a time. We haven't seen him for like 2 years I think. T_T

I'm going to go look up this Prang & Twopee drama. I haven't seen it headlining that much. But I'm sure someone got a timeline somewhere.

nat12

sarNie Adult
She looks the most comfortable with Pope, as far as co-stars go. And they mentioned they work together so much that they are in tune.

I'm looking forward to their new lakorn. Hopefully it's released this year or early next year.

Pope only accepts 1 lakorn at a time. We haven't seen him for like 2 years I think. T_T

I'm going to go look up this Prang & Twopee drama. I haven't seen it headlining that much. But I'm sure someone got a timeline somewhere.
Next year would be more likely. They are only about 50% done with shooting. :confused: It’s a difficult shoot, even Bella is holding off on new projects while Prom Likit is still shooting.

I hope Pope gets more movie offers honestly. With more interesting scripts & characters.

P & T drama is all over gossip pages. Seems all but confirmed now. Started out as blind items, then the rumors and gossip with their names and photos came quickly after.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
All speculation RN....but she is promoting the lakorn on their ig and there is interactions on IG

Which I see/feel it is common during lakorn promotions

So, don't know if there was another break? She wasn't wearing her ring...he posted to help promo Donut and with hearts emoji

Prang and film had a photoshoot and they did an end lakorn vacation celebration

Now he is posting how he loves her and it is always her. .

It can be taken both ways....a good bye post or to confirm they are still together

Prang only post was a comic....sad for a moment...happy for the majority?.....the rest is leisure time?

Both camp hasn't confirmed....both vague.

I felt they had a "break "

I think she unfollowed him after his post with donut? But I don't fully follow so...I don't know the time line

spanky

sarNie OldFart
https://www.thairath.co.th/entertain/news/2473525?_trms=3877d123e42b5af2.1660580832278

from the blind it seems the problem isn’t about cheating but more about how the man hasn’t grow up to be more responsible.
I went through pretty much the same thing....he didn't grow up nor change.... when we broke up n return...break....

It was tiring.... best decision I ever made is to be so done...

Hahaha.....he won't stop posting and deleting....

While girl is silent

O.m.g.... I'm so bored....no entertaining lakorn.....Fah Plieng din....is the only 1 I'm watching and Donovan (easy watching and I love namtarn)

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Why is Ch3 again airing a lakorn with the same nk (oom ) back to back?

They did that with peun too....

Sooo dumb...and wierd seeing her in 2 role...which is similar...countryside...but 1 is horror....

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Why is Ch3 again airing a lakorn with the same nk (oom ) back to back?

They did that with peun too....

Sooo dumb...and wierd seeing her in 2 role...which is similar...countryside...but 1 is horror....
Right...they have lakorns that they can line up and not do that but they still do it. It makes no sense. I hate watching a n'ek with one pra'ek then watch her with another pra'ek in another time slot. It messed up the flow of both lakorns.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Right...they have lakorns that they can line up and not do that but they still do it. It makes no sense. I hate watching a n'ek with one pra'ek then watch her with another pra'ek in another time slot. It messed up the flow of both lakorns.
Yes....it will be hard to get into....with 2 different pk lakorn...

They are both promoting at the same time too

Who is running ch 3?

Less access to their lakorn.....if they are going to have ppl pay vip....they should have eng sub....just saying

x0unerthanlater

Who is running ch 3?

Less access to their lakorn.....if they are going to have ppl pay vip....they should have eng sub....just saying
They're doing VIP now? Must be trying to gain from viewers like other streaming sites.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Right? I had that same confusion with Peun’s lakorns a few months ago. Shouldn’t there be at least a gap between an actor’s one drama and their next? Like an actor having more than one drama in a year is normal, but they can schedule it so that both won’t run concurrently.

Now it feels like a miracle that Toey’s lakorn with Mint & Cheer didn’t run concurrently.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult

Who is running ch 3?

Ch3+ app has the capability to run subs too… they just need people to do the subs.

I wonder if Ch3 are losing staff or something. Other than the star power of their data, their advantage over the other channels has always been their marketing and events. I thought they had been doing less of those because of the pandemic, but now I’m wondering if it’s because they have lost manpower.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So....looks like they are "broken up" .....

Before the day that is ready to open up to clear all doubts, "Prang" reveals his view of life now. please focus on yourself “If for life now, the most challenging thing would be work. It's a step that I'm changing. and faced with health problems, so I really want to focus more on my work.” If "love" has to be another big "change" in life, "Prang" will need to take time to think carefully. To choose "decide" this time in the path that she has actually chosen

bit

sarNie Adult
So....looks like they are "broken up" .....

Before the day that is ready to open up to clear all doubts, "Prang" reveals his view of life now. please focus on yourself “If for life now, the most challenging thing would be work. It's a step that I'm changing. and faced with health problems, so I really want to focus more on my work.” If "love" has to be another big "change" in life, "Prang" will need to take time to think carefully. To choose "decide" this time in the path that she has actually chosen
I guess she had enough, women tends to be more matured as they age, but some men are still stuck in their teenage years. When the gap starts to widen you need to chose either you can hang on or let go

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I guess she had enough, women tends to be more matured as they age, but some men are still stuck in their teenage years. When the gap starts to widen you need to chose either you can hang on or let go
Yes.....I went through it....a few years later. ....he said he wish he fully grew up the same time I did.....

I feel with relationships it's all about timing....the timing of the same type of mindset and wanting the same thing.....

Good luck to all......

He is trying to Reconcile....yet also throw shade...he post about not being appreciated for the sacrifices and then a appreciation post....

Bi-polar post

Prang seems to be consistent/vague. She interview of taking care of herself/work.....she chose to think/analyze.....not just react with emotions...which seems like he is doing with his post...then delete and then post...