❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The leading guy for Mint looks cute.
Yes...nanon is very good looking

Krating and Kao will be like Manga characters w/the tall ML and petite FL

Tre and Fern used a booster during kissing scenes.

I'm a fan of these height differences.

They had some interviews talking about the characters and plot

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Reporters are soo annoying hahaha

Kao has been asked the same Q about her break up for like a month.

They are fishing for "drama".

Reporter- there's no drama? 3rd person? Cheating? Ect....

They ask her about great. She is clear in her answers of him as a big brother. Also Jackie....was brought into it...like a lakorn love triangle.....when it is all just fun social media play with friends/peers

.smh..reporter...trying to create a lakorn

But great is looking mighty fine with the long hair in his recent tiktok with jackie

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult

They ask her about great. She is clear in her answers of him as a big brother. Also Jackie...smh..reporter...trying to create a lakorn

But great is looking mighty fine with the long hair in his recent tiktok with jackie

Wait Jackie the reporter is actually making a lakorn? Or are you saying she’s trying to create drama?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wait Jackie the reporter is actually making a lakorn? Or are you saying she’s trying to create drama?
Jackie the actress , Kao and Great are connected in ET News

This is connected only by the ET reporter to cause drama...creating drama...

They say Jackie likes Great and great like Kao..... creating drama...their own Lakorn....but the 3 all Know each other and it's all for fun

nat12

sarNie Adult

They ask her about great. She is clear in her answers of him as a big brother. Also Jackie....was brought into it...like a lakorn love triangle.....when it is all just fun social media play with friends/peers

.smh..reporter...trying to create a lakorn

Well, Great is selling hair serum now. So the hairstyle must be a factor too.:) I agree with you that the reporters are just being annoying constantly pushing for drama. Basically I feel like they expect certain answers from the stars and will keep asking and provoking as long as they don’t get the specific answers that they want. Well, these days with social media and many stars have their own YouTube channels, entertainment news reporters have to work harder to maintain their relevance. But Kao made me laughed whenshe talked about Great and called him “a warm person… microwave”.:pancarta:

I know a lot of girls are into the height difference between male and female leads but I’m meh about it. Their chemistry is most important to me. Kao and Krating are both cute though, more cute when one is super tall and the other is super short.:)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Im rooting for Great and Kao. Loved them together since their lakorn together and it’s obvious the two have chemistry with one another !

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Nanon working with all these past and current Ch 3 n'eks haha think he has one work with Bua and another one Aff. I'm excited Mint C is getting a brand new fresh leading man! As much as I want a Chario reunion or for her to work with Great and James Ji, this will be great.

I'll be honest, I'm all for age difference dramas but it's a bit ehh for me when the age differences between the actors is more than 10 years. I feel the same let it be older man/older women. Aff looks great for her age but maybe similar too how I felt about James Ji and Anne where James has such a baby face... it makes the n'ek look even more old, it's hard to get into. Like how I don't get why these channels be pairing these fresh newbies 18-20 year actresses to these older 30-40 year old actors lol
‐----
Kao is so cute and tiny, she'll need a step ladder hahaha they'll be a cute and comedic duo!

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes I agree with @WeirFany. I mean that actual age gap will already give me pause, but when the age gap is very visible on camera it makes me outright uncomfortable. Honestly JamesJi will still blend in with other students if he’s in a school uniform so it was hard for me to watch watch him with Anne. I mean, JJ already made Bella look old and the age gap between them wasn’t that big and they had chemistry.

The reason why the channels pair actors in their 30s with those in late teens is simple - they just want A-list actors to help push newbies. It’s all purely based on name value - doesn’t matter how these actors look on screen, if there’s chemistry, let alone if these actors are right for the role, etc.

All producers have their favourites, but my personal opinion of Anne is that she only wants to work with top names (as opposed to being willing to help develop rising stars?) JJ just fits the profile for that role. He’s the only top actor of the channel who’s not yet 30 after all.

And yes, I would get uncomfortable if the situation is reversed too. Poh N is not old enough to be the father of n’eks in their late teens or early 20s, but he looks like he could be - within drama world.:p

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Loving Kao and Tor reunion. They are on YT ch...driving w/o a GPS. Hahaha

I need these 2 to reunite in a proper lakorn or movie

nat12

sarNie Adult
Can someone explain what's with this post. Lot of comments criticizing channel 3.

http://instagr.am/p/CedNvK8P9jD/
Translation based on Google translate, with some editing from me.
“I understand that everyone has seen the ratings and may be overthinking the situation, but the ratings are things that we can't control. Let's come to cheer up Channel 3, the team and the actors.​
In this era where everything has changed, people watching live through TV are less than before. In the future, ratings may be measured in a new way, that takes into consideration online viewing. Rating could then be better than what it is now, let’s wait a minute.”​

I guess viewers are unhappy about Ch3’s poor ratings? The comments are filled with people giving possible reasons for the poor ratings recently - dramas seem repetitive because several actors have had back to back dramas recently (Great, Toey P, Pat, Peun Khanin), plots that aren’t interesting, and of course the fact that Ch3 viewers do not watch the programmes live.

We have discussed several of these reasons before but that too many actors having consecutive dramas now is a programming/scheduling oversight I think. I’m guessing that COVID messed up with too many dramas’ shoots that left the programmers in this situation.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Translation based on Google translate, with some editing from me.
“I understand that everyone has seen the ratings and may be overthinking the situation, but the ratings are things that we can't control. Let's come to cheer up Channel 3, the team and the actors.​
In this era where everything has changed, people watching live through TV are less than before. In the future, ratings may be measured in a new way, that takes into consideration online viewing. Rating could then be better than what it is now, let’s wait a minute.”​

I guess viewers are unhappy about Ch3’s poor ratings? The comments are filled with people giving possible reasons for the poor ratings recently - dramas seem repetitive because several actors have had back to back dramas recently (Great, Toey P, Pat, Peun Khanin), plots that aren’t interesting, and of course the fact that Ch3 viewers do not watch the programmes live.

We have discussed several of these reasons before but that too many actors having consecutive dramas now is a programming/scheduling oversight I think. I’m guessing that COVID messed up with too many dramas’ shoots that left the programmers in this situation.
Puen khanin having evening lakorn with bua and simultaneously a prime time lakorn with chippy. Viewers will be confused with his characters. Pat-Mo lakorn had finished filming long ago and they decide to air in now. Lakorns age badly when there is significant time gap between filming and airing.
Hopefully scheduling gets better. The second half of the year has interesting lakorns and they might bring back good ratings.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Channel 3 should have taken notice when the ratings has been bad for a while...let's not blame covid for everything lol. We here have been discussing about the rating a while back. Channel has more problems than just airing an actor's lakorn back to back.

First: their lakorns in general are so lackluster that finishing it takes major dedication. Which, it seems people doesn't have these days.

Second: The way they pair up people are still questionable and that's been more than 10+ years. They rarely get the people that suits the characters. They get people base on their biased and that ruin one part of the lakorn.

Third: Storyline isn't moving forward. It's been stuck for ages. Channel 3 should able to progress their lakorns, but somehow they managed to stay where they are. At least Channel 7 knows their identity. And remakes....after remakes...after remakes. Even remake korean dramas or any dramas, they managed to find a way to mess it up somehow. Channel 3 really have to look at themselves and figure out how to fix it...that is if they want to fix it at all.