❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel great has good friendships with ppl in general.

Kao S. ...when she and her other bf broke up....she was single and focused on herself ...took a bit before she was official with Chao....she pretty friendly and self oriented...which is cool

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Channel 3 also reported on the Bella-Peak gossip. I don’t understand some of it, but I think it seems to be trying to clear the issue. The video of Bella, Peak and their families is apparently an old one?

They have always tease about Kao S.....cuz all the boys have fan boy over her.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think Great’s friends have always teased him over Kao, also over him being single. He’s generally friendly and open with everyone though, that’s probably why.

And he’s hilarious. I don’t know if I have an odd sense of humour, but the end of this clip where he’s promoting his hair serum made me laugh so hard. :risas3:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Bella might be the very one to make it acceptable. She's very beloved, popular and doesn't have any big, unavoidable scandal hanging over her head. I mean, people might cheer her on to find love...whether with a younger man or any man lol. It's not like Weir was a model boyfriend that did no wrong and the relationship just end one day. He was caught red handed time and time again. And if Bella was with Peak before things broke off with Weir, some might even say, well, he has done her dirty so many times...why can't she do it?

As for Matt, she screwed up big time. Even if the media treated her badly, she did herself no favor. Her ex didn't cheat or anything. He just doesn't want to marry her. Then she up and got together with a man that has no plan of marrying her...and on top of that, her boyfriend ex is considered to be a sweetheart lol. Matt, wasn't going to win no matter what.
Lol Matt made me laugh. She probably broke with her ex because she wants to marry and went straight away to date a guy that was desperate to divorce his wife and get out of the married statut

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol Matt made me laugh. She probably broke with her ex because she wants to marry and went straight away to date a guy that was desperate to divorce his wife and get out of the married statut
Lol her situation made no sense to this day for me. She dates a guy for 14 years...wanted to marry badly then finds the very guy in the whole Thailand that isn't fully divorced yet to be with, and out of the whole mess, the guy still isn't in a rush to marry her. The one thing she wants...and is still without lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol her situation made no sense to this day for me. She dates a guy for 14 years...wanted to marry badly then finds the very guy in the whole Thailand that isn't fully divorced yet to be with, and out of the whole mess, the guy still isn't in a rush to marry her. The one thing she wants...and is still without lol.

I think it was a situation of opportunities....he was always there

Also...our goal and mindset can change

I use to want the white picket fence with marriage with my ex. 8.5 years together.

I no longer want or desire that. If it happens ....it happens...if not.. I'll be ok with it

nat12

sarNie Adult
The program that first mentioned Bella’s name in connection to the blind item has, erm… clarified the issue.

I think they might have received backlash on this, thus they did this.:rolleyes:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm trying to understand why there would be backlash with Peak and Bella. Is it just bc of their age difference? Bc although difference is big he's an adult still. Or are ppl assuming they were flirting when she was still with Weir? I'm confused.

I'm assuming they're also trying to clear it up just bc he's one of the nes actors Ch3 us investing alot in so they probably don't want him in any major scandals yet but I still don't get the backlash ppl are referring to. Lol

Men date younger girls all the time, some barely of legal age, but they get a pass because they're the man. Let a successful older woman do the same, and she's some kind of spinster robbing the cradle haha

nat12

sarNie Adult
I'm trying to understand why there would be backlash with Peak and Bella. Is it just bc of their age difference? Bc although difference is big he's an adult still. Or are ppl assuming they were flirting when she was still with Weir? I'm confused.
Yes to both of your questions. At first I thought only the Pope-Bella shippers were annoyed, which was not surprising to me. But I read more and I think the initial blind gossip had darker insinuations. It’s ugly. There was something like the couple had been visiting each other at home, which I think sounded worse in Thai than how I made it sound.

And the backlash is also cos that station was the first one who brought up Bella’s name and was the only one who linked her to this blind more than once. Then now they’re like, oh but we spoke to Bella’s manager who has refuted all these allegations. So people are like, you couldn’t have confirmed with her manager BEFORE blurting her name out on air?? So now it’s ok for media to just blindly accuse whoever of anything during broadcast?

I think Bella herself is chill about it but Ch3 had to step in somewhat because Peak’s career is just starting and he’s involved in SJ sequel. But Bella is still one of their top earners. There’s BPS2 still to be released, and PL is still filming. Don’t want those to be affected.

:pancarta: at making her out to be a cradle-robbing spinster.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Lol at the people who said they pity Weir. If he’s single can do anything, Bella can do the same too.
Exactly what I thought. Also, they probably broke up long ago, right? But until Bella made the announcement, everyone wouldn’t have known this. But he was already seeing other women. So he was ok with everyone thinking he was cheating on Bella, and for the girls whom he was seeing to look like they are the third-party in their relationship. What a gentleman.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There are more thai older women/younger men lakorns.

K&C has a few that I have liked

bit

sarNie Adult

I'm assuming they're also trying to clear it up just bc he's one of the nes actors Ch3 us investing alot in so they probably don't want him in any major scandals yet but I still don't get the backlash ppl are referring to. Lol

Men date younger girls all the time, some barely of legal age, but they get a pass because they're the man. Let a successful older woman do the same, and she's some kind of spinster robbing the cradle haha
I think the backlash was because it pointed out that Peak parents weren’t happy with it. You know how Thai is with respecting your elders.

and CH3 certainly doesn’t want this, they invested a lot in the guy, he basically got free pass to be in top pick drama listing while other newbies had to be satisfied by starting small.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Such a nice cover. I love Praew's shoots. Too bad it's only them and Sudsapda left and they mostly focus on celebs I don't care about. Magazines need to make a comeback lol.
I guess it’s a worldwide trend, but print media, magazines in particular, is losing to electronic media. Especially with internet and social media being so common now.

Yeah this cover photo looks so nice. Can’t wait to see the rest of the shots.:love:

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Mint is trying her hand at producing. :confused0:

http://instagr.am/p/CdNvHeev5uV/
Co-producing. When i see the 411ent logo, i know this is another project with Kueng chalermChai. This girl is just everywhere. I wonder where she got her time and who is her financial advisor. From her ice cream business, sushi restaurant, service apartment, condo, horse riding school and now this y series. And even had time to further her study. She need to give talk on how she manage it all