❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Source Article: TANGMO

URGENT: Tangmo fell in to the Chao Praya river while on a boat. Search divers have been dispatched. This article was out about an hour ago. She's still missing.

Will update if there's more info.
If she is missing for an hour or so in a river..that's quite a long time. Unless she is a good swimmer or has a life jacket the outlook might not be in her favor. But still hoping they would find her alive and well.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If she is missing for an hour or so in a river..that's quite a long time. Unless she is a good swimmer or has a life jacket the outlook might not be in her favor. But still hoping they would find her alive and well.
Yeah. From what I read it was about 6 ppl on the boat. They reported that a ch.7 female dara fell into the water. It was confirmed to be Tangmo. The search divers haven't found her yet. I don't think she had a life jacket on, as this wasn't mentioned.

Update: The search divers are having difficulty in searching because the water is very turbulent right now. They can reach the bottom but it's very murky/dark at the moment.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. From what I read it was about 6 ppl on the boat. They reported that a ch.7 female dara fell into the water. It was confirmed to be Tangmo. The search divers haven't found her yet. I don't think she had a life jacket on, as this wasn't mentioned.

Update: The search divers are having difficulty in searching because the water is very turbulent right now. They can reach the bottom but it's very murky/dark at the moment.
Thanks for the update. If she doesn't have a life jacket...and if she does she would be at least floating or help her maintain some balance. But the fact that hours have passed and they haven't been able to locate her then each minute is basically a recovery effort. Unfortunately, at this time she might be gone. A person can't hold their breath that long. Not that anyone is wishing for a sad outcome but reality is...the time has gone by where it's a rescue mission to just a recovery one.

x0unerthanlater

Thanks for the update. If she doesn't have a life jacket...and if she does she would be at least floating or help her maintain some balance. But the fact that hours have passed and they haven't been able to locate her then each minute is basically a recovery effort. Unfortunately, at this time she might be gone. A person can't hold their breath that long. Not that anyone is wishing for a sad outcome but reality is...the time has gone by where it's a rescue mission to just a recovery one.
I'm sad thinking about it. I hope she floated to somewhere safe but I've seen too many situations like this. A person has a chance of surviving a drowning if they are rescued within 5-10 mins. Any longer than that, their brain has already been deprived of oxygen too long.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm sad thinking about it. I hope she floated to somewhere safe but I've seen too many situations like this. A person has a chance of surviving a drowning if they are rescued within 5-10 mins. Any longer than that, their brain has already been deprived of oxygen too long.
Even highly trained Navy Seal can only hold their breath for a certain amount of time. Since there are 6 people on board...did she tripped and fell or just accidentally fell off the boat while sitting.. I guess no one on board has a life jacket on because none jumped after her.

x0unerthanlater

Even highly trained Navy Seal can only hold their breath for a certain amount of time. Since there are 6 people on board...did she tripped and fell or just accidentally fell off the boat while sitting.. I guess no one on board has a life jacket on because none jumped after her.
I read that it was one of those speed boats. I don't think they've released any interviews from the ppl onboard yet since it's an ongoing search. I think everyone is in shock. It's been at least 5 hours now. Maybe with the daybreak they'll have more clues.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I read that it was one of those speed boats. I don't think they've released any interviews from the ppl onboard yet since it's an ongoing search. I think everyone is in shock. It's been at least 5 hours now. Maybe with the daybreak they'll have more clues.
Especially a speed boat...life jacket is must. I have been on a speedy boat before and wouldn't go in one without a life jacket because I am clumsy and if anyone ever to fall out off it it would be me. 5 hours? Well, that's unfortunate. Prayer to her love ones because she's pretty much gone. I hope they can recover her body so that her family can at least have closure.

x0unerthanlater

Especially a speed boat...life jacket is must. I have been on a speedy boat before and wouldn't go in one without a life jacket because I am clumsy and if anyone ever to fall out off it it would be me. 5 hours? Well, that's unfortunate. Prayer to her love ones because she's pretty much gone. I hope they can recover her body so that her family can at least have closure.
Drownings are always unfortunate. It's nearly impossible to search for someone who's gone... the only hope in recovering a person's body is for the body to float to the top. It's devastating...

After all she's been through. I feel for her family and friends.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Drownings are always unfortunate. It's nearly impossible to search for someone who's gone... the only hope in recovering a person's body is for the body to float to the top. It's devastating...

After all she's been through. I feel for her family and friends.
I have watched a lot of crime shows where the bodies are dropped in the water and it takes weeks and sometimes a couple of months for it wash ashore. If the search crew can't find her. The best hope is for that to happen. Whatever the case maybe...I know her family and friends want some sort of closure so they can at least move on where they have a proper burial with her body. Because if they can't find her that's devastating because some religious do want the funeral with the body.

x0unerthanlater

I have watched a lot of crime shows where the bodies are dropped in the water and it takes weeks and sometimes a couple of months for it wash ashore. If the search crew can't find her. The best hope is for that to happen. Whatever the case maybe...I know her family and friends want some sort of closure so they can at least move on where they have a proper burial with her body. Because if they can't find her that's devastating because some religious do want the funeral with the body.
That's true. The fact that the river was turbulent added to the difficulty. Her body could be in a whole nother area by now. The area they are searching is about 15-17 meters deep.

I'm waiting to see what the morning news will bring. Hopefully they'll have some updates.

x0unerthanlater

Update from the ONE Bunterng Live : She's still missing. The search is ongoing. Her close friends, family and boyfriend have all been on site since her disappearance/drowning.

From the live and interview that a close family friend gave:

- No one involved (the ones in the boat) has spoken publicly yet.
- There's a lot of "he said she said" and that's why there's no clarity as to what really happened on the boat.
- The story that was told (over and over) is, Tangmo wanted to urinate so she moved to the of the back boat. She lost balance (or slipped) and fell off. After this, the story gets confusing because they didn't call the police right away. It wasn't until an hour later that everyone found out about the incident.
- P'Hippo, a close family friend gave a summarized interview of the current situation.
- She confirms it's not suicide. Tangmo has been working happily and she has been enjoying life.
- Her and her bf have been very loving and sweet.
- So far, 3 people have given statements to the police. The manager, a female friend named Saan and the boat driver.
- (UPDATE: Now all 5 have given statements to the police.)
- The main question everyone is wondering about is, why didn't anyone jump in to help her as soon as they saw her fall in? (They claimed they tried to search for her... ? By circling the boat in the area, before calling the police.)

As of 9:00 AM CST It's been 24 hours.

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
While I get that some traumatic experiences that happen so suddenly can cause memory confusion, these people are starting to sound very sketchy. I can't believe no one tried to contact that police right away. One hour is way too long and extremely suspicious. Did no one else, for example, other boaters not see it happen? So confusing. I get that riding on a speed boat can prevent someone from saving someone else that had fallen off, but no one did anything? I mean, can't say that yet since barely anyone that was present has even come out to speak out about it. Like, the whole situation is so suspicious now. I can only hope for the best outcome for Tangmo. Really don't want to think that this is the end of her but considering the whole situation right now, it doesn't seem like it'll be a good outcome. It's sad that one small move can cost your life. I just really hope they find her and give her loved ones closure.

x0unerthanlater

@roselovesice It does sound a bit sketchy. Did they not jump in because no one could swim perhaps? (Which I highly do not recommend boating with a group of ppl who can't even swim) There needs to be at least one person who can swim but the best and safest is to wear a life jacket. Especially when the water is turbulent. If they were circling around the area that long, what did they expect to happen? That she would pop up magically by herself when the currents were rough?

Anyway, since all 5 onboard have given statements (separately) I hope they can investigate what really happened. As of right now, no one is a suspect of foul play. It is allegedly an accident that no one wants to happen.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
1 hour to call the police??? She was probably gone in 5 minutes. If they are circling the area where she fell off then they are no longer in shock. I would give them the benefit of the doubt the first 10 minutes but after that it's a bit cloudy. I saw the boat that they were in and it's not that big. Even if she goes to the back someone has to see her. Something is weird.... not one of them even thought to call the police? Anyway, I just hope they find her body. Poor her mom...

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
None of it adds up. The girl in the pink blouse that was frantically speaking to the police, she said Tangmo fell, but no one realized it. They were looking for her for an hour before any authority came to help. It’s tragic.

Tangmo got into a really bad car accident in the past, almost overdosed and now this. Odds aren’t in her favor but I hope a miracle happens.