❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
I never heard of him before...but have been curious about their divorce. He was the one that had post something on Instagram blaming his wife for the divorce. Only to have her turned on him and post her side. He didn't think about the backlash and probably his career in ruined. There's a girl in a group band that was accused to be one of the many that he was having an affair with. Her management put out something about sending it to police for shaming the singer's name. The wife said, send me the police number I will give all the evidence lol. She's not playing.
The wife is not playing game with him. It looks like she has been gathering evidence all this while. She won’t be cowered away.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Channel 3 is donating their 2022 calendar with the drawing of most their artist photo to fans who go and donate blood at selected center. This is quite brilliantly done I must say.

http://instagr.am/p/CXurnStD5fe/
Yeah, saw this and thought it was quite nice. Interesting pairing of the artists too - must be due to recent or upcoming lakorn, cos only Pope-Bella is the regular koojin there.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile

Article: BOY PAKORN

Boy is currently courting, Faye, of FFK or Faye Fang Kaew. A singer part of a gg. She's really cute and I hope he succeeds! This is the first time Boy publicly says he's courting someone.
I remember during an interview earlier this year he did mention that he’ll start taking dating seriously because he’s at the time of his life where he’s ready to. Good for him.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I’m confused too but could be I don’t understand everything in the clip. Only these 4 bags, and she thinks it’s done by someone close to her?
The bags disappeared a while ago (months) but she didn't notice until recently. That's why she thinks it's someone close to her. They must know her door code and are able to go in and out freely.

She knows it might be difficult to get the bags back since it's been a long time but she does want to know who it is. She doesn't want this person to remain close to her.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The bags disappeared a while ago (months) but she didn't notice until recently. That's why she thinks it's someone close to her. They must know her door code and are able to go in and out freely.

She knows it might be difficult to get the bags back since it's been a long time but she does want to know who it is. She doesn't want this person to remain close to her.
That’s a scary example of breach of trust. :(

^thea^

sarNie Egg
Please can someone translate this news. Thank you

x0unerthanlater

Please can someone translate this news. Thank you
There's a person (the term is sao lor "handsome lady" I'm not sure if this person is trans or crossdressing tomboy) they were dating a famous veteran n'ek. If the n'ek was exposed, everyone would know who she is because she was very popular during her prime. The n'ek was two timing because she was already publicly dating another sao lor.

This n'ek once said that no one would believe them if they went and told ppl that n'ek was cheating because this veteran n'ek has a good image. Sao lor fell into depression and was heart broken. They spent a lot of money on this n'ek but was devastated that they weren't faithful. Eventually they committed s*ici*e.

Their sister came out on a show to talk about the situation.

This makes me think of someone but I don't want to bring up names. Yikes! I feel sad for the victim.

* This blind was so confusing to read and translate 55555

Last edited:

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Who? I'm so curious. Thank you for translating.

There's a person (the term is sao lor "handsome lady" I'm not sure if this person is trans or crossdressing tomboy) they were dating a famous veteran n'ek. If the n'ek was exposed, everyone would know who she is because she was very popular during her prime. The n'ek was two timing because she was already publicly dating another sao lor.

This n'ek once said that no one would believe them if they went and told ppl that n'ek was cheating because this veteran n'ek has a good image. Sao lor fell into depression and was heart broken. They spent a lot of money on this n'ek but was devastated that they weren't faithful. Eventually they committed s*ici*e.

This makes me think of someone but I don't want to bring up names. Yikes! I feel sad for the victim.

x0unerthanlater

Who? I'm so curious. Thank you for translating.
I was thinking Jik Naovalath but she was usually dating men. She has dated handsome ladies before though...

I dug around to find "veteran n'eks" that are part of the lgbqt+ community. Here's a pic:

Cr: komchadluek

They all have "good images" as n'eks and were popular during their prime.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think Google translate....usually mistranslates

Thisa was refer to as a he/him many times when I google translate the article....and vice versa....I usually try to find the verbal vdo clips since I understand but can't read

^thea^

sarNie Egg

Thank you so much :)

x0unerthanlater

I can read but it gets confusing without names, lol

The article kept using the term "sao lor" for both ppl the n'ek was dating/cheating with.

This blind is very shocking because it involves a veteran n'ek.

There's another blind about a "new face n'ek" (newbie) that forgot where she came from after reaching popularity. She forgot about her parents and doesn't help support them.

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Looks like they're all still active in the entertainment industry.

I was thinking Jik Naovalath but she was usually dating men. She has dated handsome ladies before though...

I dug around to find "veteran n'eks" that are part of the lgbqt+ community. Here's a pic:

Cr: komchadluek

They all have "good images" as n'eks and were popular during their prime.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Rather than relying directly on google translate, sometimes I find it more helpful to copy the text and let an app read it out for me. Google translate can do that. But this works better with proper articles. blind items are specifically written to be ambiguous, and with the added use of slang, it becomes even harder to understand.