❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
Patiently wait for NY cross pairing with PB,the last lakorn Y with P is game rai game rak.
Man they were practically newbies in GRGR. His character in that was just meh for me but Pope really steals scenes whenever he was in supporting. Assuming NY fans remain rational about this, I am more waiting for Bella to work with Nadech rather than see Yaya work with Pope.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Oh don't be annoyed with Thai reporters, they actually the most polite one in ET world, Thai daras and reporters had an understanding on what question they can ask during interview. It's a symbiosis existence between the two

So they hunt for mystery car rental girl continues...Bella must have been glad to put an end to this. Imagine the trouble she needs to go through to again cover the story like all the previous one.
Indeed. Now they can go bug Weir about it and Bella can be left alone.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Man they were practically newbies in GRGR. His character in that was just meh for me but Pope really steals scenes whenever he was in supporting. Assuming NY fans remain rational about this, I am more waiting for Bella to work with Nadech rather than see Yaya work with Pope.
Rational?why?you mean some NY fans don't want Y to act with pope or other actors?I don't mind at all.I ship them hard as a couple but eagerly want them to act with others for variety.Even a rumors that M will act again with Y I don't have a problem with that.But N with Taew meh... hopefully if it's true the remake lakorn will have a good script.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@nat12 I don't think Yaya and Pope will match. Her chemistry with her leads has been a hit or miss with me. But I agree he does tend to steal your attention when he plays in supporting roles. He often does soft and gentle roles often but when I truly became a fan was when he played the playboy/silly/flirty roles he had in Buang when he was paired with Esther and Tawan Deard when he was paired with Mint C lol

But Nadech and Bella might work. None of his recent work has appealed to me but I think Bella does a good job complimenting her male leads acting so I might watch if it ever happens.

Maybe we will get a James J and Bella reunion in the future too.

sulad

sarNie Adult
New daras....learn from WB how to do impressive professional break-up. You don't go unfollowing on IG or deleting photos. You gave the news to one of the trusted person to announce on media.

During interview just said, we grow apart, have different priorities and respect each other privacy. End of story

Bow please take note:p
Weir surely learned from his experience with Pancake, because it was one messy break-up. It all helps that Bella kept it classy.

nat12

sarNie Adult
@WeirFany I agree with you totally. I don’t think Pope/Yaya will match. Yes, I ended up enduring most of Buang and TD just for Pope. I thought he was quite adorable in both roles. That’s why I love him in his movie with Ter. It’s mostly comedy-action, and his acting has visibly improved since TD. And yes, I agree that he has been typecasted in the gentleman sort of roles.

He should work Taew next? I’m not a fan but CH3 should really start pairing him with other n’eks. Or maybe with Mint C before he looks too old for her. Actually I’m curious how he and Matt will look if they act with each other. Skills-wise I think they can match but visually they might not.

@Simplythailover I think Pat was attacked by NY fans when she worked with Nadech? It’s been a while since that drama. And I only read about the issue in passing so I can’t quite recall.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
@nat12 I don't think Yaya and Pope will match. Her chemistry with her leads has been a hit or miss with me. But I agree he does tend to steal your attention when he plays in supporting roles. He often does soft and gentle roles often but when I truly became a fan was when he played the playboy/silly/flirty roles he had in Buang when he was paired with Esther and Tawan Deard when he was paired with Mint C lol

But Nadech and Bella might work. None of his recent work has appealed to me but I think Bella does a good job complimenting her male leads acting so I might watch if it ever happens.

Maybe we will get a James J and Bella reunion in the future too.
I dont think Pope and Yaya will have a good chemistry either because im not really into Pope visual and acting lmao. He looks too old for Yaya and his acting is meh imo. Ch3 needs to pair my girl with praek that she has never been paired with but please not Pope. Nadech and Bella would definitely works ! Ive been waiting for Na bella project since forever. They both are great actors and top visual !

Last edited:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not sure how real Weir and Bella were but I personally feel they were genuine. They were always low profile with their relationship although some may take that as fake dating for business purposes per some of the comments here before. I just don't think so and find their low key dating sweet. I don't think any celebrity would sacrifice 9 years of their life tied to a person they don't care about especially how accepting the Thai industry is towards dating and breakups. Actually, breakup makes you hotter. Haha. If their relationship was for fan service, which they rarely did any anyway or to make money off couple brands, CFs, magazines, events and stuff, they did less of all that than some koojins. So I don't think their relationship was much of a business at all, but more for the heart. I mean, why would Bella want to wear buffalo horns and defend Weir every time he's caught with a girl? It's degrading to someone of her caliber. She's in her 30's now, so why would she waste 9 years of her good youth, being one of the hottest ratings queen and celebrity tied down to one cheating jerk when she could have any hiso out there? Like why limit yourself? So I think Weir and Bella were sincere towards one another but like she said, they're not compatible at this time which is very normal. I'm glad she's moving on. She honestly deserves better, well, who knows, rumors of her cheating before too. Lol She probably cared about him a lot but doesn't show it much. And I like that or maybe she's not one to get too deep into love because she knows how men are. She's not an open book to everyone. Okay, I could be wrong because I follow them randomly or when I'm watching a good lakorn of theirs which has been a while, so I may miss stuff here and there in between. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Lol I just feel like guys be hitting her up like crazy even when she was taken because she has that natural sex appeal and curves, pretty halfie face, and a top star, like who wouldn't want her? BUT she kept choosing him, so what else but love is blind? I doubt their business is worth more than a hiso's snack money. Lol

I've adored Bella since Day 1 as Kaew from the Juthatheps and have always felt that she gives off vibes as a taken woman. That's why I think their relationship was sincere. She knows how to tease and flirt with James and Pope etc. within boundaries. She does it with grace and not so ugly out of desperation and attention seeking intentions. She keeps growing as an actress and is actually one of the strongest actresses of her generation. She did it all without much in the beginning. She can make it with or without a koojin. She's not as open about her private life but that's okay, give her some space. But anyway, yes, I would like to see Nadech and Bella, please.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
I'm a hard core NY fan...but I don't have any problem with them being with others
Infact I would nadech to be paired with Bella but pope n Yaya doesn't suit
I get the idea that Yaya and Pope doesn't suit maybe because of their visual compatibility but who knows if with the good story line..like now the trend the older nang'ek with much younger pra ek.Maybe with suitable character pope and yaya will be a good pairing.The most compatible visual other than NY that I patiently wait to watch is bad romeo..Marioyaya visual is no joke but hopefully Anne don't mess the editing like TCP.Off course Lai kinaree as a NY fans I definitely will support it.

Nezuko

sarNie Egg
I get the idea that Yaya and Pope doesn't suit maybe because of their visual compatibility but who knows if with the good story line..like now the trend the older nang'ek with much younger pra ek.Maybe with suitable character pope and yaya will be a good pairing.The most compatible visual other than NY that I patiently wait to watch is bad romeo..Marioyaya visual is no joke but hopefully Anne don't mess the editing like TCP.Off course Lai kinaree as a NY fans I definitely will support it.
Ya it can't be predicted..even a good pairing can have boring series n vice versa
Acting and chemistry can only do so much script and direction is most imp I feel
I'm also eagerly waiting for Lia kinnarie

Nezuko

sarNie Egg
Yes Mario seriously looks good with yaya .. costume n hairstyle is quite amazing

nat12

sarNie Adult
I also think that Bella & Weir must have had genuine feelings for one another at some point. Because 9 years is a long time. I also liked how low-key she kept it. But what turned me off was Weir’s cheating rumours. As a woman myself if it’s just once I can give him the benefit of the doubt that it’s just rumours/gossip. But more than once, it’s honestly it’s unpleasant to see. Especially when Bella’s career was growing and we could all see how hard she was working. I wasn’t even a fan of Bella until BPS (largely cos I thought she looked too old for JJ) but I acknowledge her acting skill and that she’s very career-savvy. I disliked seeing how the reporters hounded her regarding Weir’s rumours. I didn’t get it - ask the man at the centre of this nonsense, why ask her? :mad:

That’s why even yesterday when the reporters asked her about the girl Weir supposedly was with at the car rental biz I was annoyed. Like, come on, she already confirmed the break-up and everyone who follow her social media would know that she wasn’t the one with him. And they still asked her. If it’s to shade Weir, they could have done that without having to ask her.

Now she’s free to find happiness with someone who deserves her. Be it with some hi-so guy who will treat her right or whoever, or Pope.:risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He had Kham See Than Dorn with Chippy in 2018. Not sure of the ratings.. Maybe the lakorn thread will have more details..
Ratings weren’t good nor bad.

Omg I’ve said this millions of times but Popes career management after his success with BPS has been so horrible. Bella has been flourishing and I feel like Pope has never tried to use that momentum to his advantage. Maybe he doesn’t care much but it sucks to see as a fan cause we could’ve saw him in more new lakorns by now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well see if this breakup will get messy or not. They always seem to start peaceful before sh*t hits the fan lol but Bella doesn’t seem like much of a drama queen though.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I get the idea that Yaya and Pope doesn't suit maybe because of their visual compatibility but who knows if with the good story line..like now the trend the older nang'ek with much younger pra ek.Maybe with suitable character pope and yaya will be a good pairing.
The thought just came to mind, maybe Yaya and Pope can be paired in a comedy lakorn. I don’t know why, just thought it’d be cute.;) But CH3 might not want to cast their top stars in a comedy.