❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
Did Bella do something to her nose. Because I don't remember it being that way. Bella seemed so patient with Weir if they did really break up....
Not sure but she’s wearing a lot of makeup in that photo though. There’s a lot of shading and highlighting going on, plus lighting and angle of the shot.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Fans going bonkers after this news broke out.. the amount of discussions in pantip is insane
What are they saying? Back when YouTube had not disabled the auto-translate function on Thai comments, I could see how fierce Weir’s fans could be.:confused0:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
What are they saying? Back when YouTube had not disabled the auto-translate function on Thai comments, I could see how fierce Weir’s fans could be.:confused0:
Majority are expressing shock... They cant believe.. Want official confirmation from Bella and Weir... There is no blame game though thankfully...

When I saw this news, I was really depressed. I'm
very sorry for this couple.

It's been 9 years already. Very fast.
PS. Wait for both of them to come out and say, is it true?

Waiting to hear from the mouths of both of them, but deeply hoped That it's not true, it hasn't stopped.
Because I still see Weir like the photos on Bella's IG all the time.

It's a couple who thinks that they must have seen the wedding for sure. It's very shocking.

' Really news? Wait for both of them to tell you for sure. If true, support both sides. Try to stay apart or separate for a while. See if each person has time to think. review many things

I'm frightened...it's true..Hia and sister didn't whistle as much..I thought that they would be beautiful..we would get married..so frightened.

Is that true? I've always thought that we must see this couple getting married.

Is that true? I've always thought that we must see this couple getting married.

Is that true? Let it be just a rumor

nat12

sarNie Adult
Guess either one would need to make a statement. Bella has an event next week - she will need to prepare to answer the barrage of questions for sure.

bit

sarNie Adult
It must have been something , the one who drop the news is quite well-known figure in the industry. It’s totally out of the blue to drop it like that casually.

People are focusing on Patricia and he Hi-So

(although in the industry nothing really is out of the blue, news desk, reporters will confirm news first before publishing anything, if there isn’t green light no one will dare write anything)

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Yeah with all the blind items I’m also always surprised that they did not break up earlier. Also, Bella was always very evasive whenever she’s questioned about their relationship. Even during interviews where the show would pull their so-called sweet photos together, I thought Bella always seemed reluctant to discuss it. And there was something weird and her insisting she did not want to define relationship that supposedly had been going on for so long.

My Pope-Bella shipper heart has been grinning for the past few hours. :angel10:
If I'm not mistaken during 3 Zapp interview Punjan,Louis they teased Pope about the actress that played character Suzy in Love Destiny and Pope seem interested and shy when they teased him about her.So I don't think that Bella Pope have that potential to be more than friends but who knows right.

I love NY and their style of love relationship fascinate me,other than them I like WeirBella too but sadly they already break up.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
It's strange how Khun Boy made the news public... It was One31 article which shared the breakup news... I guess Ch3 and Ch7 don't want to involved in this drama and want to distance from it.. Bella being top actress of Ch3 and Weir being top actor in Ch7, they might have asked One31 to reveal the news... It's good in a way fans are not blaming any side, and when Khun Boy confirms that there is no third hand involved, people have believed it.

^thea^

sarNie Egg
It must have been something , the one who drop the news is quite well-known figure in the industry. It’s totally out of the blue to drop it like that casually.

People are focusing on Patricia and he Hi-So

(although in the industry nothing really is out of the blue, news desk, reporters will confirm news first before publishing anything, if there isn’t green light no one will dare write anything)
I want to ask the case of Patricia and her boyfriend. Did the news makers also confirm to Patricia beforehand because some media reported that she broke up?

Reactions: bit

bit

sarNie Adult
I want to ask the case of Patricia and her boyfriend. Did the news makers also confirm to Patricia beforehand because some media reported that she broke up?
The original gossip was a couple broke-up, haven't shared anything together on social media, both doing their own thing now.
People speculate Patricia and her Hi-so Note, what is him name? Note? I'm confused with all the Hi-So nickname anyway. But both just came out recently saying they are still together. So the gossip just pretty much died down

However Khun Boy out of blue drop the news, even clearing any third party news. That is some very bold announcement from the show.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just read the news about Weir & Bella's breakup.

Kind of a shocker since they were together for 9 years.

The reason for breakup as far as what's revealed by K'Boy, was the generic line all daras use. "ทัศนคติที่ไม่ตรงกัน" Their attitudes/perspective isn't well suited.

Their status is now pee-nong, "family zone." So they must have had a mutual cordial breakup.

^thea^

sarNie Egg
The original gossip was a couple broke-up, haven't shared anything together on social media, both doing their own thing now.
People speculate Patricia and her Hi-so Note, what is him name? Note? I'm confused with all the Hi-So nickname anyway. But both just came out recently saying they are still together. So the gossip just pretty much died down

However Khun Boy out of blue drop the news, even clearing any third party news. That is some very bold announcement from the show.
Yes, his name is Note
I've come to the conclusion here from my point of view.
Maybe from Patricia's case when the news was spread the news maker didn't ask for confirmation and Patricia herself came out because it might not be broadcast live and only reported through social media such as Instagram and Twitter in the form of writing while BW's case was reported directly and mentioned they name so I agree with you it's impossible dares to mention BW's name if hasn't confirmed

nat12

sarNie Adult
If I'm not mistaken during 3 Zapp interview Punjan,Louis they teased Pope about the actress that played character Suzy in Love Destiny and Pope seem interested and shy when they teased him about her.So I don't think that Bella Pope have that potential to be more than friends but who knows right.
Their appearance on 3Zaap was super hilarious but do we really expect Pope to admit on the show if he really likes Bella? ;) Imagine the drama that would cause. He was so cautious that he said there were no kiss scenes in BPS - which all of us have since known to be not true. :risas3:

I’m a Pope-Bella shipper, yes. But I’m not insane or unreasonable. I remember that they are real people with their own lives. If it happens between them then yay. If not then I don’t really care - just enjoy them in lakorn.

nat12

sarNie Adult
If Pat & Note break-up is true, then Bella and Pat must have some fate together, huh? When Pat & Peach broke-up, didn’t it coincide with some scandal affecting WB too? Did I imagine that? :confused12:

MYames

sarNie Egg
To be fair, Bella wasn't single at that time so it wouldn't have made sense for them to tease Pope about her. I genuinely believe they were platonic friends then, but we can't tell for sure what's gonna happen in the future as now they're both single. As a fan of them both, I'm rooting for them to be something more. However, I still respect their personal lives and support whatever their future decisions are.

bit

sarNie Adult
If Pat & Note break-up is true, then Bella and Pat must have some fate together, huh? When Pat & Peach broke-up, didn’t it coincide with some scandal affecting WB too? Did I imagine that? :confused12:
Good memory you have. Ohh the potato shop line Peach had from the fan supporting him when Pat was said to be dating Note.:)

Then the Ching Ching news appeared clouding Pat news.:risas3:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
This year there will will be no channel 3 calendar shooting or signing .... Economy has still not recovered and channel 3 can't give away for free like last year...

bit

sarNie Adult
Do they actually make money for the calendar? I mean does it really bringing significant income?

I always thought it was just for fun for the company since they just selling it cheaply anyway to just cover the cost.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Calendar sales don't get them much money but atleast recovers cost of photoshoots and printing... most stars are busy filming and getting dates is a problem. Also virtual Calendar signing event wasn't fun at all... I don't think they can call fans to the signing events yet....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
One HD is re-running son, pang, gypsy and singto
Lakorn.

1hd had some decent series.

It's entertaining without going way too overboard

I miss these dramas/content

Charkit and bee lakorn has a remake....it looks way more dramatize