❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Alek has recently admitted that he's been courting Bow for 2-3 months now. He says when they're together, he feels happy. This is in response to Bow's recent interview with nine entertain about her relationship status with Alek. When she said to go ask Alek.

Bow is the dara that bothers me the least lol
Her past with Mik was unfortunate the way it ended (I was a fan of their koojin) but that's their private life. When they give interviews and answer all the questions, netizens are like, "oh look, they're airing dirty laundry" or "she/he is so talkative about their breakup" etc. But like, isn't that what some people want to know? Isn't that why they have these interviews for? Lol

If Bow had a terrible personality and diva complex, I would see why people should criticize her. The reason she isn't bashed for the way she acts offscreen is because reporters/paparazzi actually like her personality. Dara's rely on these people for their fame. The reporters can make or break their way to stardom.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
We all don't really know or see any personality

Like how everyone is surprised about that serial killer....who was such an awesome person

She don't bother me....I don't watch her (neutral)..I don't follow koo jin...no stake in it.....but I notice these patterns....these salty...shades...drama.. hidden in "jokes"

pikachu

sarNie Egg
I honestly feel like this is another case of you guys hating Bow, or having a bad opinion of her - however you want to put it - so you view all her actions as negative. I didn’t see that as her being flirty or attention seeking. She made a genuine mistake and felt embarrassed. It wouldn’t even make sense for James or his girlfriend to even think that, since what caused her reaction was her accidentally calling him by another man’s name. That’s the opposite of flirting or signalling you’re into someone.

I find it interesting how that is also affecting how we’re reading James’s behaviour. Because to me it seemed like the teasing reaction of a friend helping her to cover up and taking charge to help her calm down.

I guess the fans agree because from the reactions I’ve seen they think its cute. Personally that interaction kinda reminded me of Boy and Kimberley. I can totally picture them doing the same. Boy would be more savage tho. While KimmY would have also used him as a punching bag to dispel her embarrassment.

If there is a difference in the way she treats James vs Nadech, it’s because she’s closer to James, it has nothing to do with the status/ popularity level of their respective girlfriends.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
As I said before, I was a huge fan of Bow. But her behaviour is a huge turn off for me now. She shouldn’t have shade Mik. She should’ve say ‘Yeah, we’re over so let’s move to another question’. Basically just admit breakup and move on. Something like that. She did the same with Mike too. I think she’s trying to gain sympathy from the fans. Anyway, good luck for her, but she lost me there.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Hey! I haven't been following thai lakorns or celebs for awhile lol

But I was about to watch James Ma's drama with Mew and did he get a nose job? Side profile just like so different. It looks good if he's facing forward though, def makes him look shaper onscreen and more mature bc his round features make him look young

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I honestly feel like this is another case of you guys hating Bow, or having a bad opinion of her - however you want to put it - so you view all her actions as negative. I didn’t see that as her being flirty or attention seeking. She made a genuine mistake and felt embarrassed. It wouldn’t even make sense for James or his girlfriend to even think that, since what caused her reaction was her accidentally calling him by another man’s name. That’s the opposite of flirting or signalling you’re into someone.

I find it interesting how that is also affecting how we’re reading James’s behaviour. Because to me it seemed like the teasing reaction of a friend helping her to cover up and taking charge to help her calm down.

I guess the fans agree because from the reactions I’ve seen they think its cute. Personally that interaction kinda reminded me of Boy and Kimberley. I can totally picture them doing the same. Boy would be more savage tho. While KimmY would have also used him as a punching bag to dispel her embarrassment.

If there is a difference in the way she treats James vs Nadech, it’s because she’s closer to James, it has nothing to do with the status/ popularity level of their respective girlfriends.
I used to find her adorable in Yai Kanlaya. Now not anymore. Her behaviour after the Mik case annoyed as well

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

Totally agree with you.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think anyone is hating on Bow. To me, when she is with channel 7 she isn't too obvious to the eyes. Like most channel 7 daras regardless how famous they are they seemed to just be there. But now that she’s with channel 3 she puts herself out there more. So, the things she's doing even with her personality is being recognized overwhelming.

She just need to be careful or she might be too much for some. I used to think she is cute and actually like her. But like some...she was a bit much when she broke up with Mik. She is setting a pattern for herself with these men and I don't think she even realizes it.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
CHANNEL 3 LAUNCHES PLANS FOR 2022, REVEALING NEW DRAMAS, NEWS PROGRAMS, VARIETY SERIES, COMPLETE SERIES IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR

Channel 3 would like to kick off the new year 2022 with the event "3.33 Presents Year Plan 2022" to reinforce its leadership in the television business. with premium drama content including news programs and variety series to bring popularity across the country on both screens and online platforms Including exporting a variety of dramas abroad according to the concept of "Single Content Multiple Platform" Wherever you are, you can watch Channel 3 anytime, on any platform.

that the current is strong since it has not yet aired Starring two rising stars, "In Sarin Ronnakiat" and "Job Thatchaphon Kuwongbundit", "Death and the Fairy Girl", starring "August Wachirawit Paisankulwong" with a female heroine Saiser. "Aye Kamonnet Ruangsri", "Aomfa Obdin", starring "Pean Kanin Chooppradit", opposite "Bua Nalinthip Sakul Ong-Ampai", "Tubeklin", starring "Panjan Parama Im-anothai" with "Prime Ranida Techasith" for the first time, followed by the drama "Ratiluang" starring "Phun Kanin Chobpradit", a full drama with "Chippy Sirin Pridiyanon" It is a gathering of many Phra Nang Chong 3 that will create an equally intense taste and intensity.

for news program has prepared the freshness of the program to support the society in the era that requires speed, conciseness, “Up-to-date, up-to-date, understand every news accessible to everyone” because when the world changes how fast News programs and news presentations need to be changed to keep up with the world as well. In addition to fast and up-to-date news Channel 3 news programs also highlight news anchors with unique personalities and presentation methods. In order to make the news reach audiences in a variety of groups, Channel 3 news will stay with the audience since the early morning, starting with the "Early morning news" by "Edonkarit Daengwanpisi" that catches the early morning people in the picture. A 'lukthung' style that is fun and engaging with audiences, followed by a “front-page story” that clearly summarizes the news. Making it possible to recognize all important events near you within half an hour, both domestically and internationally. As for "The Morning Story" by Sorayuth Sutasanachinda, it will be like a friend, like a brother, like a sister. Like a family member sits and tells the news in an easy-to-understand manner. "Noon Wan just in time" by "Num Kanchai KammutPloy" will help crush the news and update the events in the morning half of the day to know what happened. to heart For the evening will find “Highlight this evening”

By "Kai Phasit Apinyawat" will update the daily situation from morning to evening without letting the audience miss the news and close the date of "3D news", in-depth investigations into the area to access news sources by "Kitti Singhapat" It also includes “FLASH NEWS” that update the situation periodically throughout the day. next year will be supplemented with a list "Entertainment news" that will be spicy, garish, tasteful and fun until the audience must follow in a way that cannot be missed

In the variety show "HOLLYWOOD GAME NIGHT", the funniest party game show in Thailand from the game competition of the leading superstars of the entertainment industry. And the splendor of the game on a new scene for 2022 that guarantees that the fun is even harder.

In addition, there are also 5 episodes of 11-Eleven Series, starting with the story of the cat cave dwellers in “Cat Radio TV” Season 2, who will return to bring smiles and the goal of making the Cat Radio wave go on. destination to succeed Continuing with the series that has finniqued pillows waiting. Beginning with the conclusion of every chaotic relationship, “Teenagers, Chaos Love”, Gen Y The Series Season 2 and GenY Ghost Series “Me and the Ghosts in the Room” Something In My Room and “Put Rak Sang”, as well as the novelty of Isan youth series that will invite you to have fun in "Na Han The Series"

On the online side, CH3Plus platform with over 12 million monthly active users is preparing to provide subscribers with unlimited access to Channel 3's largest library of drama content. Anywhere Anytime Any Devices Viewers can also stream CH3Plus on devices they want to watch, including Apple TV, Android TV, LG TV, Samsung TV, plus Fandom activities that will make it easier for fans to get closer to their favorite actors. and Exclusive Campaigns events throughout the year that will connect On Ground and Online together for CH3Plus members only.

Channel 3 continues to strive to export Thai dramas to international markets in 2022. Since the drama "Buppesanniwat" is the most popular historical drama in Thailand. And broadcast on many international platforms such as TVB Hong Kong, MediaCorp Singapore, RTV Indonesia, South Korea and Netflix, allowing foreigners to know more about Thailand, Thai actors, culture and important tourist attractions in Thailand. This is an extension of SOFT POWER, causing many Thai dramas to be distributed to more international markets, such as China's Tencent Video, Regional Platform like VIU in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and world-class streaming like Netflix, which has been selected. Many famous dramas are also broadcasted.

All are the works that Channel 3 offers to viewers, whether they are watching live, the best on the Channel 3 screen, and can still be watched on all platforms, both domestically and internationally, which is worth every minute. "Watch color TV on Channel 3, press 33"

nat12

sarNie Adult
That’s quite a bold announcement from Ch 3, also considering the announced line-up of dramas mostly consists of mid-tier lead actors. Toey P and Peun K as leads in two upcoming dramas. But at least this shows that the channel has plans to move forward in this changing media landscape.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Bad Romeo, Lai Kinnaree ,You are my makeup artist will probably air in second half of 2022. Rest of the actors have just started or yet to start filming...

I think most A listers will have lakorns in 2023 and 2024.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Bad Romeo, Lai Kinnaree ,You are my makeup artist will probably air in second half of 2022. Rest of the actors have just started or yet to start filming...

I think most A listers will have lakorns in 2023 and 2024.
I agree. With the world slowly coming out of the pandemic, their programming/scheduling/casting plans can resume.

And hopefully they can start investing in better scripts now that their dramas are travelling further. They do have a huge pool of artistes to work with after all.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
It's pretty bold to say dont hate on bow, she didn't do anything. First of all, nobody is hating on bow, on the other hand Mik has been getting constant hate by netizens since Bow's actions, borderline harassement.

He also had to adress it again today. So no, Bow is doing good and even dating someone again, the whole person affected by her actions is another person who actually is getting hate, while she is having fun and ignoring it all. She is no cutie in this story.

While I was planning on supporting them both since the break up, i can no longer do that, her character is bad bad.

Dnsr

Anonymous
It's pretty bold to say dont hate on bow, she didn't do anything. First of all, nobody is hating on bow, on the other hand Mik has been getting constant hate by netizens since Bow's actions, borderline harassement.

He also had to adress it again today. So no, Bow is doing good and even dating someone again, the whole person affected by her actions is another person who actually is getting hate, while she is having fun and ignoring it all. She is no cutie in this story.

While I was planning on supporting them both since the break up, i can no longer do that, her character is bad bad.
She did the same thing to Mike too, netizens hate Mike for dating pooklook isn't it?

And i'm not hating on bow here, in fact i used to be her fan and i love her so much but the way she act and create issues when she had problems turn me off. That was the first annoying thing ever i've encounter since i became her fans and yes i'm very surprised. Because she's always funny and sweet, i love watching her and then that happened ... And I didn't know about her past problems with Mike before, so yeah i'm very surprised and shocked on the way she handle the situation and act towards the person she have problems with. It's like the image of sweet girl that i've known about her disappeared. I was in a mixed feelings when that happened, and no matter what i've tried i just couldn't get into her again. It's just so weird ... She gives me bad impression after that.

And why do netizens always focusing on shipping celebs lol haha when they see bow and alek, they ship them. And after they broke up later the netizens will find fault and hate either one of them, mostly men lol and the cycle goes on...

Last edited:

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
CHANNEL 3 LAUNCHES PLANS FOR 2022, REVEALING NEW DRAMAS, NEWS PROGRAMS, VARIETY SERIES, COMPLETE SERIES IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR

Channel 3 would like to kick off the new year 2022 with the event "3.33 Presents Year Plan 2022" to reinforce its leadership in the television business. with premium drama content including news programs and variety series to bring popularity across the country on both screens and online platforms Including exporting a variety of dramas abroad according to the concept of "Single Content Multiple Platform" Wherever you are, you can watch Channel 3 anytime, on any platform.

that the current is strong since it has not yet aired Starring two rising stars, "In Sarin Ronnakiat" and "Job Thatchaphon Kuwongbundit", "Death and the Fairy Girl", starring "August Wachirawit Paisankulwong" with a female heroine Saiser. "Aye Kamonnet Ruangsri", "Aomfa Obdin", starring "Pean Kanin Chooppradit", opposite "Bua Nalinthip Sakul Ong-Ampai", "Tubeklin", starring "Panjan Parama Im-anothai" with "Prime Ranida Techasith" for the first time, followed by the drama "Ratiluang" starring "Phun Kanin Chobpradit", a full drama with "Chippy Sirin Pridiyanon" It is a gathering of many Phra Nang Chong 3 that will create an equally intense taste and intensity.

for news program has prepared the freshness of the program to support the society in the era that requires speed, conciseness, “Up-to-date, up-to-date, understand every news accessible to everyone” because when the world changes how fast News programs and news presentations need to be changed to keep up with the world as well. In addition to fast and up-to-date news Channel 3 news programs also highlight news anchors with unique personalities and presentation methods. In order to make the news reach audiences in a variety of groups, Channel 3 news will stay with the audience since the early morning, starting with the "Early morning news" by "Edonkarit Daengwanpisi" that catches the early morning people in the picture. A 'lukthung' style that is fun and engaging with audiences, followed by a “front-page story” that clearly summarizes the news. Making it possible to recognize all important events near you within half an hour, both domestically and internationally. As for "The Morning Story" by Sorayuth Sutasanachinda, it will be like a friend, like a brother, like a sister. Like a family member sits and tells the news in an easy-to-understand manner. "Noon Wan just in time" by "Num Kanchai KammutPloy" will help crush the news and update the events in the morning half of the day to know what happened. to heart For the evening will find “Highlight this evening”

By "Kai Phasit Apinyawat" will update the daily situation from morning to evening without letting the audience miss the news and close the date of "3D news", in-depth investigations into the area to access news sources by "Kitti Singhapat" It also includes “FLASH NEWS” that update the situation periodically throughout the day. next year will be supplemented with a list "Entertainment news" that will be spicy, garish, tasteful and fun until the audience must follow in a way that cannot be missed

In the variety show "HOLLYWOOD GAME NIGHT", the funniest party game show in Thailand from the game competition of the leading superstars of the entertainment industry. And the splendor of the game on a new scene for 2022 that guarantees that the fun is even harder.

In addition, there are also 5 episodes of 11-Eleven Series, starting with the story of the cat cave dwellers in “Cat Radio TV” Season 2, who will return to bring smiles and the goal of making the Cat Radio wave go on. destination to succeed Continuing with the series that has finniqued pillows waiting. Beginning with the conclusion of every chaotic relationship, “Teenagers, Chaos Love”, Gen Y The Series Season 2 and GenY Ghost Series “Me and the Ghosts in the Room” Something In My Room and “Put Rak Sang”, as well as the novelty of Isan youth series that will invite you to have fun in "Na Han The Series"

On the online side, CH3Plus platform with over 12 million monthly active users is preparing to provide subscribers with unlimited access to Channel 3's largest library of drama content. Anywhere Anytime Any Devices Viewers can also stream CH3Plus on devices they want to watch, including Apple TV, Android TV, LG TV, Samsung TV, plus Fandom activities that will make it easier for fans to get closer to their favorite actors. and Exclusive Campaigns events throughout the year that will connect On Ground and Online together for CH3Plus members only.

Channel 3 continues to strive to export Thai dramas to international markets in 2022. Since the drama "Buppesanniwat" is the most popular historical drama in Thailand. And broadcast on many international platforms such as TVB Hong Kong, MediaCorp Singapore, RTV Indonesia, South Korea and Netflix, allowing foreigners to know more about Thailand, Thai actors, culture and important tourist attractions in Thailand. This is an extension of SOFT POWER, causing many Thai dramas to be distributed to more international markets, such as China's Tencent Video, Regional Platform like VIU in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and world-class streaming like Netflix, which has been selected. Many famous dramas are also broadcasted.

All are the works that Channel 3 offers to viewers, whether they are watching live, the best on the Channel 3 screen, and can still be watched on all platforms, both domestically and internationally, which is worth every minute. "Watch color TV on Channel 3, press 33"

Some lakorn listed here started filming the same time or later than bad romeo but Anne still hasnt wrap up the filming process. Seriously, annethong production is freaking slow. Her lakorn with james ji under good feeling started filming after bad romeo and has completed filming longgg ago while the lakorn under her production team took almost 2 years to complete. theyre still filming, the whole editing process will take another one year lmao its not like their editing is good or something lol