❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
Seeing Thai celebs celebrating occasions with family members really doesn’t carry any weight in the relationship. Everyone seems to it.

Unlike Korean celeb, if family is involve then you know it’s serious. With Thai celeb they can go on holidays together with family members tagging along but still it doesn’t seal the relationship.

Dnsr

Anonymous
Yeah,I think her caption in new post make me think that maybe they're not compatible enough to be a couple.I'm not fan of them but last videos that I watched is 3zapp with Bow Nadech.She praised Mik a lot, called him Khun Dee( good person),the way she talked like they're much in love.While Nadech sat besides her seem relaxed to hear about them.She supposed to take a lesson from NY relationship slowly but surely.
Yup. I do think that their relationship is still at early stage because they just made it official last year. I'm pretty sure couple like NY and MK also had went through many obstacles in their rltshp that sometimes it gets into the phase of almost breaking up in their 7-10 years time. The only difference is that they didn't rushly put things on social media especially NY. It's normal to sulk w each other, and from my observation Bow is the impatient one meanwhile Mik is the chill one. I hope things get better for them and yesterday's incident was really unexpected tbh .

Last edited:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
In my opinion, I don’t really think it’s childish in this particular situation. She just doesn’t seem like the type of person to beat around the bush. I don’t see why she has to keep in contact with people she doesn’t want in her life anymore. She probably thought it was best to just let people know she’s single right now instead of not mentioning anything for months and have people guessing and asking her over and over again whether or not they’re still together. She has the right to unfollow and block whoever she wants from her social media. Sure some people like to remain friends after a break up but some others don’t want anything to do with their ex even if the break up was mutual. It’s not any different for her just cause she’s a celebrity. Plus she hasn’t bad mouthed him at all (yet) as far as I know. All she did was announce that she’s single and cleared any sign of him from her social media. I don’t see how that’s childish. Sure maybe they’ll get back together in the future if it’s just a temporary break up and re-add all the old pictures but they’re not together right now so she can do whatever she wants as far as I’m concerned. Yeah it’s nice of Mik to go see Bow’s mom on Mother’s Day but they doesn’t mean she has to be pressured into acting as if everything’s okay.

They were extremely cute and sweet while they lasted but like bow said it’s better for them to be single than in the wrong relationship. Wish them both the best of luck!
Hm, I think you misread. She's quite childish in her interviews. I said interviews. Both Bow and Mik are celebrities I watch and listen to all the time for a while now, so I know what I'm talking about. I didn't based my opinions of Bow on her recent actions of blocking Mik or deleting their photos from her IG. That's actually pretty normal doing for Thai celebrities, so I didn't comment on that. She is a pretty straightforward person, so she's going to do what she feels at the moment. Bow doesn't bad mouth. She may hint here and there, but she's not the type to air dirty laundry. However, what's wrong with being childish? That's what made Bow a Thailand sweetheart anyway besides her modeling. She's very cute and grounded. The best thing about Bow is, she can be so sexy as a model with all the right curves and height then suddenly, becomes this simpleton that oozes with youth, cheerfulness, and cuteness. She's usually typecast in those roles.

When it comes to Iove, all of us are going to be childish or foolish at some point. It's natural and shows how much you care and are in love with someone. I'm not looking for a perfect celebrity or person, Bow is perfectly fine the way she is. Mik is sometimes quite childish and flirtatious too. We all have different personas at different times. I don't think it's a bad thing at all. Hahaha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hm, I think you misread. She's quite childish in her interviews. I said interviews. Both Bow and Mik are celebrities I watch and listen to all the time for a while now, so I know what I'm talking about. I didn't based my opinions of Bow on her recent actions of blocking Mik or deleting their photos from her IG. That's actually pretty normal doing for Thai celebrities, so I didn't comment on that. She is a pretty straightforward person, so she's going to do what she feels at the moment. Bow doesn't bad mouth. She may hint here and there, but she's not the type to air dirty laundry. However, what's wrong with being childish? That's what made Bow a Thailand sweetheart anyway besides her modeling. She's very cute and grounded. The best thing about Bow is, she can be so sexy as a model with all the right curves and height then suddenly, becomes this simpleton that oozes with youth, cheerfulness, and cuteness. She's usually typecast in those roles.

When it comes to Iove, all of us are going to be childish or foolish at some point. It's natural and shows how much you care and are in love with someone. I'm not looking for a perfect celebrity or person, Bow is perfectly fine the way she is. Mik is sometimes quite childish and flirtatious too. We all have different personas at different times. I don't think it's a bad thing at all. Hahaha.
Oh I wasn’t really speaking on your statement anyways haha I was just speaking generally cause someone said she couldve handled the situation differently and she seems like she hasn’t matured cause she unfollowed and blocked Mik. I just don’t really agree that her unfollowing and blocking him is childish or wrong in anyway. She definitely can be childish at times which is why I said in this particular situation I don’t think she’s being childish.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Well, Bow could be childish at times and her breakup announcement post is a no no for me, but... What if Mik did something worse behind closed doors? He had cheating episodes in his bio, like he dated 6-7 girls at time while he was in high school. And girls didn't even know about each other. So I don't want to put a blame on him, but... I have my doubts. And frankfully speaking, they lasted even longer than I expected them to be. Yeah, they cute and all, but I don't see them marry or even dated for years. Sometimes staying friends is best decision. Friends will be friends forever. But can ex-lovers be friends again? Big fat NO. Anyway, I pity them a lot. All the best for them.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
SuzieJ: Ohhh, okay. Sorry for the misunderstanding then. ;)

Amikou: Yeah, we don't know what happened between them. They haven't said anything and maybe they're just mad at each other but haven't officially broken up yet. Lol

Mik is handsome and charming but when it comes to girls, he seems quite unstable. He be having a huge crush on Thisa and admitting it publicly but he be dating and falling for other girls at the same time. Haha. He be crushing a lot. I remember watching this show and his friend was talking about it. Then I was watching this other show when they toured his home, he just seems like a guy with plenty of options all the time. I don't blame him. He's hot but still, gotta keep them eyes from wandering when you're in a relationship, not saying that he cheated or anything. Lol

Or maybe their personalities just aren't compatible for now. Maybe when they're both grown up a bit more and know what they want and can give up for each other, they'll do a return.

And like they say, social media is fake. They may be cute on there but totally incompatible behind the scenes.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Oh I wasn’t really speaking on your statement anyways haha I was just speaking generally cause someone said she couldve handled the situation differently and she seems like she hasn’t matured cause she unfollowed and blocked Mik. I just don’t really agree that her unfollowing and blocking him is childish or wrong in anyway. She definitely can be childish at times which is why I said in this particular situation I don’t think she’s being childish.
I maintain my statement that her post and blocking him shows that she still hasn't matured enough, as a celebrity imo blocking and posting shady posts is not the way to go and if both sides are childish thats when shit starts, thank God Mik isn't.

Amikou

I maintain my statement that her post and blocking him shows that she still hasn't matured enough, as a celebrity imo blocking and posting shady posts is not the way to go and if both sides are childish thats when shit starts, thank God Mik isn't.
You sounds so biased lol
As I stated above, maybe Mik did something bad to her. She’s just angry, it doesn’t mean she’s not matured enough. And honestly, blocking your ex is so girly thing to do. As time passed, her anger will reduce and she’ll follow him again. She did the same with Donut, from what I remember.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
You sounds so biased lol
As I stated above, maybe Mik did something bad to her. She’s just angry, it doesn’t mean she’s not matured enough. And honestly, blocking your ex is so girly thing to do. As time passed, her anger will reduce and she’ll follow him again. She did the same with Donut, from what I remember.
I'm not biased, my point would still stand if Mik was the one who blocked her. In my opinion, as a celebrity, your social media isnt like a random person who blocks and unblocks people whenever you feel like it, as a celebrity your account is too public.

Also, Mik musn't have cheated or did something extreme as her mom still follows him and his manager, if you know how close she is to her mom (and her involvement with the Mike issue) you'd know cheating isnt the issue.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think losing the friendship probably suck the most. Once you break up the friendship will never be the same. Hopefully in time they can repair thier friendship...they were super cute as friends.

Amikou

I didn’t say Mik 100% cheated. I just have my doubts considering his personal life. But I don’t think you should fully blame Bow. As I said, every girl, celebrity or not, would probably do the same. It just woman’s psychology lol I think Bow is just sulk at Mik, maybe they even get back together again. But if not… well… good luck to them. It takes two to tango. So no way Bow is only one to blame for breakup.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I didn’t say Mik 100% cheated. I just have my doubts considering his personal life. But I don’t think you should fully blame Bow. As I said, every girl, celebrity or not, would probably do the same. It just woman’s psychology lol I think Bow is just sulk at Mik, maybe they even get back together again. But if not… well… good luck to them. It takes two to tango. So no way Bow is only one to blame for breakup.
I didn't say it was her fault they broke up, i'm just saying i didnt like how she handled it, the ig post and blocking.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Again I gotta disagree. She may be a celebrity but at the end of the day she’s still a human being with feelings and emotions like the rest of us. I don’t believe she should force herself to stay friendly with someone she doesn’t want to for the sake of her fans or anything. Who knows she might even still be friends with him in real life but just doesn’t want anything relating to him on her social media. Besides, I don’t think her post was shady either. All she said was that she was single and that it was the wrong relationship for her. Shady to me would be hinting at exactly why it was wrong for her. But yeah we can agree to disagree :)

bit

sarNie Adult
LOL unfollowing and blocking is totally a celeb thing to do when you want to announce you have broke-up, especially now since events are dried-up and you can't leverage on other media. Nothing right or wrong here. In all it's actually good how Bow just do it without dragging rumors, fans speculating, fighting over each other. Cut the cord and just silence everyone in one go. End of story.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
LOL unfollowing and blocking is totally a celeb thing to do when you want to announce you have broke-up, especially now since events are dried-up and you can't leverage on other media. Nothing right or wrong here. In all it's actually good how Bow just do it without dragging rumors, fans speculating, fighting over each other. Cut the cord and just silence everyone in one go. End of story.
Yeah I mean she was gonna have to announce it sooner or later. Better than dragging the news for an unnecessary amount of time.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
They haven't even said anything yet. Haha. They may just need some time apart and reconcile behind the scenes before they come out and say, it was just a random quote she liked for that day and that she accidentally unfollowed him or yes, they had some issues but now, they're okay again. If her mom and manager are still following him, chances are, she's just upset or sulking at him, nothing serious. Nothing is for certain until they come out and say something.

It's very normal of Thai celebrities unfollowing their exes and deleting their photos. It happens all the time, so I wouldn't call that immature. She handled it like a girl and Thai celebrity at that. Haha.

Mik is so chill. Bow still has her birthday photos of them up on her IG. Lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I tried perfect and casual but it didn't click with me....but I seen similar dramas that did click with Me and I enjoy.....

The storyline can be simple and good....understanding how to use these trope. I do like c and k drama more.

Cliche and typical tropes isn't always necessary bad...but they need to tweak it.

Love the way you are? C drama was good. The main guy loved FL as a person.

Don't go interrupting my studies - youth drama. Great personal growth and friendship

There's a few kdrama I enjoyed

Run on - awesome dialogues and mature...funny...
Rookie historian....ect...

I can't name 1 thai lakorn this year I fully watched and enjoyed. I'm waiting for 49 days to finish b4 I try it
OCN kdramas are great ! Some kdramas FL are sassy and funny and interesting. Gave up on cdramas for the moment