❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I remember bathing with my siblings until I was 5....

Most family I work with bath their children together (close in age).

I was the 1 who suggested for them to stop it at the certain age .

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don’t see anything wrong with it. I feel like people sexual things like that for no reason. It’s simply a mother bathing with her child. Obviously once your son hits a certain age, it should stop but for the age the child looks in the photo I don’t see anything wrong.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Didn't someone mentioned Taew was vaccinated? If she does test positive it only shows vaccinated or not if you are careless you can still get it.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Didn't someone mentioned Taew was vaccinated? If she does test positive it only shows vaccinated or not if you are careless you can still get it.
As far as I know if you vaccinated you still can test positive but it can protect you from getting severely sick or dying.If you're exposed to covid 19 patient/environment it's not possible you can get infected too.I wish her speedy recovery and may be this is a valuable lesson for her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
As far as I know if you vaccinated you still can test positive but it can protect you from getting severely sick or dying.If you're exposed to covid 19 patient/environment it's not possible you can get infected too.I wish her speedy recovery and may be this is a valuable lesson for her.
You can potentially die as one woman had both injection and a few days later died of covid...also a healthy man got his injection and died a couple of days later. I guessed, it depends on the individual. My best friend got vaccinated and tested positive a week later for covid. True, hope she learns that she doesn't have super power to be immune forever to this. Anyone can get it anytime.

bit

sarNie Adult
The delta strain is running rampant, vaccination cut your risk of hospitalization, looking at Taew timeline that she revealed, she really doesn't go out much except to a few places.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
The delta strain is running rampant, vaccination cut your risk of hospitalization, looking at Taew timeline that she revealed, she really doesn't go out much except to a few places.
Most netizen are mad because she always break the rules. And it seem like some people saw her in mall but she does not include in her timeline. And when some girl told her about going out in quarantine ( meet in a clinic), Taew reply that she is low risk and the girl have to apologized because the clinic will sue her, Taew fans aldo bashed her online.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Most netizen are mad because she always break the rules. And it seem like some people saw her in mall but she does not include in her timeline. And when some girl told her about going out in quarantine ( meet in a clinic), Taew reply that she is low risk and the girl have to apologized because the clinic will sue her, Taew fans aldo bashed her online.
Taew is like the boy who cried wolf, people just doesn't trust her anymore after getting caught over and over again.

bit

sarNie Adult
In another twist - Taew is actually negative of Covid infection, she repeated the test in another hospital since she had no symptom and was reluctant to go to hospital ( it's a bit twisted that all the rich and famous can get admitted while the poor had to wait for hospital bed to be available). So she repeated the test twice and she got the all clear.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I also read only those with bad immune system can get severly ill (in 99% of cases +60 people). With vaccine you can still get the virus and you still have to wear masks, keep distanciation, isolate ect...
Apparently there are also some cases of bad side effects with those vaccines made by these firms (this is the 1st vaccine of moderna for example).

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
You can potentially die as one woman had both injection and a few days later died of covid...also a healthy man got his injection and died a couple of days later. I guessed, it depends on the individual. My best friend got vaccinated and tested positive a week later for covid. True, hope she learns that she doesn't have super power to be immune forever to this. Anyone can get it anytime.
Those "vaccines" appear not as useful as media say

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Not related to Thai ET but various celebrities are posting on Instagram I think there is something going on again with Thailand. Can anyone explain this?

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Not related to Thai ET but various celebrities are posting on Instagram I think there is something going on again with Thailand. Can anyone explain this?
It could be because of rise in COVID patients and deaths.