❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm not sure about the other girls....but mint has know they since she was 14...and with Matt..margie. All of them were in a relationship....so during that young years they didn't have the dating drama until now....as they are in new relationships (not established in a sense).

So they didn't get to do all those dumb things as much...( comparing then to now)

I have a really great friend....we vibe well but we don't always hang out. We probably hang out 1x every 2 months r so....or even longer. But I known her for forever and we don't need to always hang to have our genuine bonds....we are understanding ( busy lives). We don't invade our personal space/issues unless they chose to share it.

My point.....we can assume....but it is hard to judge and be sure from the snippets.

Sugar looks like salt and salt looks like sugar....sometimes sugar is just sugar...salt like salt

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech Bow lakorn just wrapped yesterday and scheduled to air on May. Does anyone know why theyre in a rush to air the lakorn? Song sanaeha is scheduled for the first half of the year but being push to second half to give way to Na Bow lakorn

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Nadech Bow lakorn just wrapped yesterday and scheduled to air on May. Does anyone know why theyre in a rush to air the lakorn? Song sanaeha is scheduled for the first half of the year but being push to second half to give way to Na Bow lakorn
It could be related to Khun Thanya leaving channel 3. They just want to wind up quickly including the airing of the lakorn. This is just my guess..

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, probably because Act Art is going to another channel. So better clean up the house.
but act art said they'll resume LK. I dont know maybe they changed their mind. should've just cancel the lakorn if they couldnt come out with a good script

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
but act art said they'll resume LK. I dont know maybe they changed their mind. should've just cancel the lakorn if they couldnt come out with a good script
I think this decision to move to another channel might have happened couple of months back. That's why LK was still worked upon. Now I feel they will not make it all. It's better art act makes official announcement regarding LK status. Fans will be disappointed but they atleast move on..

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
I think this decision to move to another channel might have happened couple of months back. That's why LK was still worked upon. Now I feel they will not make it all. It's better art act makes official announcement regarding LK status. Fans will be disappointed but they atleast move on..
AA is such a mess lmao they refuse to give any statements regarding LK issue. It seems that they themselve dont know what to do.

may1363

sarNie Adult
AA is such a mess lmao they refuse to give any statements regarding LK issue. It seems that they themselve dont know what to do.
Maybe it’s better for them to not make any statement. If they decide to cancel LK, Nadech and Yaya fans will boycott Nadech and Bow lakorn. Just my opinion.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think the furby gang was a lot closer in the prior years when they all had their long term partners before their new partners. I think mint is closer to Alek than she is to toey bc her boyfriend and her usually work out as a group at the gym with him. Mew and Taew always seemed closer, maybe bc their careers kind of peaked around the same time too and worked together a few times. Toey seems to be the one who is closer to guys than she is girls bc of her tomboy image. But I forget how old she really is sometimes bc if childish she does act sometimes. She seems to be really close when Ken and his wife perhaps bc she's worked with them before.

Mint does seem awkward with Matt but I think they might just be avoiding pics together just to try and save mint some slack, as she gets blamed for everyone's troubles as is. Bc in one of their last group they hung out they all had fun together, Matt took mini group selfies with everyone but mint except for their big group pic. Even mint avoids trying to share on her timeline that she hung out with the furby gang except for some ig story pics. Mint as she seems to be the younger one in her friend group, she gives me the vibe that she tends to be very loyal unless she's the one singled out like with the Ganglom gang with all that prior drama, then she'll drift off.

Like you see how closer her and mai has gotten, mai being in a long term relationship herself now with Ter, and how close their boyfriends are-- she might be more comfortable with mai bc of that. They're usually on cute double dates, promoting each other businesses, and enjoy staying active together so I like that they found best friends in each other

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe it’s better for them to not make any statement. If they decide to cancel LK, Nadech and Yaya fans will boycott Nadech and Bow lakorn. Just my opinion.
I dont think so. Why would they boycott the lakorn? It has nothing to do with LK issue. The issue is the script not because of Na Bow lakorn. Na bow lakorn itself seems a bit rush, more like a filler for AA and hopefully AA wouldnt ruin it. Fans were asking about LK under Nadech Bow lakorn promotion comment section lol. They wouldnt be mad if AA at least gives some explanation. I'll be more happy if they cancel it so that Yaya and Na can take on another lakorn each

Last edited:

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Why would they boycott that lakorn? They’re actually wait for NaBow lakorn. Majority of the fans didn’t want LK to happen from the start. And now they’re mad that AA basically wasted NY time they could film another lakorn together or separately cos many producers are wait for them.

Last edited:

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Gulf kunawat officially signed with ch3? wow that guy and his on screen partner mew have a large fanbase local and international. Ch3 gearing up to prepare for the next generation of artists and the current top stars arent leaving too. theyre packed with top stars

Alisha

sarNie Egg
Rita hasn't gained any extra pounds.. She looks same as before pregnancy... No double chin,no chubby cheeks,no tummy fat... No tiredness on face.. Maybe she should give tips as to how to stay in shape after giving birth...

Alisha

sarNie Egg
Gulf kunawat officially signed with ch3? wow that guy and his on screen partner mew have a large fanbase local and international. Ch3 gearing up to prepare for the next generation of artists and the current top stars arent leaving too. theyre packed with top stars
Khun Dew and Khun Kong and so many top CH3 officials taking photos with him... I didnt know who he is and had to google..

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Rita shortly having a baby looks like someone on a cover of a historical story book. While us ordinarily folks look like we got ran over by a truck even 6 months after a baby lol
Right? It took me almost a year to fully recovered let alone doing a photo shoot right after giving birth. Did she have a c-section? Or natural?Only asking because she looks so good as if it's an everyday thing

NYwarrior

sarNie Egg
this is good news for some NYers like me LK is BORING anyway just a waste of NY talents and chemistry...i guess ch3 and act art saw our ranting in twitter to just CANCEL LK

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
this is good news for some NYers like me LK is BORING anyway just a waste of NY talents and chemistry...i guess ch3 and act art saw our ranting in twitter to just CANCEL LK
I love NY pairing but LK looks so boring. I hope they cast them in other lakorn, if it’s revenge love, better haha