❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I admired her courage to fight when he questioned. At least she knew who she slept with 5555. And the rest is history. In this case I am not siding anyone. If the parents are really care for the kids, they won't play with media. Well, the parents just think of the kid as bargaining chip. Nong Max life is similar to my friend. At the end of the day, they need to settle this issue.

She played the media more of recent and it showed her using the child and manipulating the situation. He agreed to everything she asked for until recently. Heck I trashed him in the beginning too when it all started...but Sarah showed her shady side.

Both interviewed....showed development. He just want to take care of his child...show him loved and try to do the best for him and be able to see him. She seems to also is kind of meeting in the middle from this recent development.

But he is not responsible for her other kid and families children.

From the latest developments. They seem to come to an agreement and settled it.

CPY

GotomySin
He made a mistake....he questioned it and she was sleeping around.

Heck...I was judgy too back then....now more evidences and her behaviors is more exposed and came into play

He has been consistent since, trying to care for the kid...compromising... Sara has shown lot of these shady behaviors....things has been leaked
I admired her courage to fight when he questioned. At least she knew And the rest is history. In this case I am not siding anyone. If the parents are really care for the kids, they won't play with media. Well, the parents just think of the kid as bargaining chip. Nong Max life is similar to my friend. At the end of the day, they need to settle this issue.
She played the media more of recent and it showed her using the child and manipulating the situation. He agreed to everything she asked for until recently. Heck I trashed him in the beginning too when it all started...but Sarah showed her shady side.

Both interviewed....showed development. He just want to take care of his child...show him loved and try to do the best for him and be able to see him. She seems to also is kind of meeting in the middle from this recent development.

But he is not responsible for her other kid and families children.

From the latest developments. They seem to come to an agreement and settled it.

At least now they reach to the agreement. Better than continuing custody that cost more. What a drama....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
[
What better is, Max can pay directly to the school, no need to give the money to Sarah. Lol. Sarah told him that she can get discount if there are two more kids enrolled and Max personally contact the school and the school said he can pay directly to them.
Also he can pay directly to his health ins. And set money aside for him until he is 20. So it is directly to him *max*

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Have anyone posted or talked about 2021 Ratri?
GAM WAII MILLI BLOSSOM JINGJING
Their first track Genie Ja was so disappointing for me and i didnt like it
They released a 2nd single. ที่สุดของฉัน Tee Sut Kong Chun.
.....its okay but im still not feeling anything.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Have anyone posted or talked about 2021 Ratri?
GAM WAII MILLI BLOSSOM JINGJING
Their first track Genie Ja was so disappointing for me and i didnt like it
They released a 2nd single. ที่สุดของฉัน Tee Sut Kong Chun.
.....its okay but im still not feeling anything.
Sounds like an horrible blackpink's song

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Sounds like an horrible blackpink's song
People prefer the original 2001 version.
:risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
Milli is more hip hop genre. Gam and Waii is more pop rnb genre.
Blossom and JingJing are models.... one of them or maybe both are from the face Thailand.

The mixture is a mess really.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Min has pix with a ch3 producers? She said she Is still independents. Not with any ch. There are scripts sent to her. She went in to greet ch3 elder. There is plenty of rumor...she said there will be a decision soon.

She is having fun with tiktok and her bf

Mark...not sleeping well.... I'm older...my hormone change...

Min penchitha....I have no label...whoever makes me happy....how I feel gender....don't matter

Pancake and her man got their doctorate. They said after they finish they might have good news (wedding).

Boy p. - what's in his bag

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2021-03-11-03-29-50-319_com.instagram.android.jpg
PP Phatchaya terminates her mother as work manager due to some problems but relationship as mother and child remain the same

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Really interesting interview with Tangmo. She discusses her struggles from her accident, depression, and poor self-esteem. This is all very unfortunate.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Really interesting interview with Tangmo. She discusses her struggles from her accident, depression, and poor self-esteem. This is all very unfortunate.

Ahh, that’s very sad. Tangmo was a cute girl and it’s quite sad how much she messed up her face. :/