❤️ Various ET News

mayag

sarNie Adult
I'm whatever about it.

Maybe it is a we are still together but a last straw.... Thing....

We'll see soon....

I never saw them as lasting regardless.....
I didn’t think they’d last either. I want Matt to stay far away from SK.

After watching Club Friday, Matt's scandal is nothing. There's a level of crazy...then there's cray cray to the extreme. The things people do while in a relationship sometimes can't even be explain.

Honestly, it seemed Matt's decision is based on the now rather than the future. To me, it made no sense because she left a guy that didn’t want to get married yet end up dating a guy where she didn't see a marriage in the horizon. The only difference is, her long term boyfriend is somewhat a safe place then she switched up and goes with someone that's uncertain. Though, I am positive that some mistakes are unavoidable. And those very mistakes happen for a reason. Matt said, she never regret the decision she makes but she'll be lying if she didn't think she screwed up. Cause girl messes up royally.
Maybe she just wanted to have some fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Who wouldn’t be bitter after coming out of a long term relationship that ended in nothing...Her ex moved on so quickly too. Still, SK was the wrong choice.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I didn’t think they’d last either. I want Matt to stay far away from SK.

Maybe she just wanted to have some fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Who wouldn’t be bitter after coming out of a long term relationship that ended in nothing...Her ex moved on so quickly too. Still, SK was the wrong choice.
Who is her ex?

Matt seems like she just went for it cause everyone told her no.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt unfollowed SK.... They ask her about it... She said ppl who date don't necessarily need to follow each other

Lmao nice try
Lol, girl just gave up her career for a relationship that a few think it's going to last. But she's a Furby and Furby ain't short of hi-so men jumping on the opportunity. I have never seen a bf/gf that unfolllow each other. If it's dying then no shame admitting the relationship doesn't work. I mean, there's not a lot that were cheering for them to make it to the alter so if it fail no one is all that surprised.
Girl, who broke up with her ex cause she wants to get married and most probably guy didn't want to, really believed SongKran who had just divorced and got his "freedom" back and already got a kid and loads of money would "marry" her. I mean some people who might have thought I was too harsh for calling her stupid might see for themselves with that explanation she is giving us now. Who unfollow her other half on social media out of the blue? Girl gotta try harder. SK has never given me the good since the Pinky incident. He and Note are lucky they were born in wealthy families and HiSos are daras drugs. Otherwise they would be left in the corner.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
You are a High Society from your family connection, like Margie husband for example, his family has long history and royal connection, he is a Hi-So, both his twins are Hi-So by birth. Or your family has business that levered up your strata in life.

So by that Songkran brother is considered Hi-So. You can’t have one brother a Hi-So, the other not when both came from same family and moves in the same circle.
Thank you for enlightening me I remember someone mentioned me before that Pupa does not consider himself one but he is born to a hiso family so it automatically makes him a hiso whether he like it or not

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel Matt is exploring knowing it won't go further. She played by the rules was in a relationship that just turn into something familiar and comfortable. She never got a chance to date multiple ppl and explore.

I was out of a long relationship.... Almost as long as Matt. And explored knowing none of those relationships will be long or go anyway.

There needs to be a limit... Of "waiting" ... My bro in law was In a 14 year relationship. He broke up with her and later on dated my sister and now married within 2 years. My sister also broke up with her ex before that because she wanted marriage. And before that when the guy said he'll never marry again.

There is something liberating about just dating w/o all that expectations just to be disappointed.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lmao nice try
Girl, who broke up with her ex cause she wants to get married and most probably guy didn't want to, really believed SongKran who had just divorced and got his "freedom" back and already got a kid and loads of money would "marry" her. I mean some people who might have thought I was too harsh for calling her stupid might see for themselves with that explanation she is giving us now. Who unfollow her other half on social media out of the blue? Girl gotta try harder. SK has never given me the good since the Pinky incident. He and Note are lucky they were born in wealthy families and HiSos are daras drugs. Otherwise they would be left in the corner.
Love is love but Matt moved on before the sun sets in. Yeah, I don't see SK settling down anytime soon because he has done that already. Dating around or not why move on from a man that doesn't want to marry to another man that pretty feels the same way. Seriously, club Friday needs to do this story lol. Matt's decision will always goes down as one of those WTH moment.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Love is love but Matt moved on before the sun sets in. Yeah, I don't see SK settling down anytime soon because he has done that already. Dating around or not why move on from a man that doesn't want to marry to another man that pretty feels the same way. Seriously, club Friday needs to do this story lol. Matt's decision will alwsys goes down as one of those WTH moment.
They probably will make a Club Friday out of it in the near future lol.

bit

sarNie Adult
LOL at this rate I pity Nadech,:facepalm: last time he work with Matt, she got an issue and the drama tanked. Now he is working with Taew and she is having quite a drama too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LOL at this rate I pity Nadech,:facepalm: last time he work with Matt, she got an issue and the drama tanked. Now he is working with Taew and she is having quite a drama too.
I will say Matt might be part of the blame for the lakorn but in general the lakorn sucks. It was boring with little imagination to what it really wants. I was looking forward to Na and Matt but even I couldn't sit through the lakorn let alone even wanting to go back and try to finish it. It was such a disappointment.

If his lakorn with Taew turns out to be boring then the rating will reflect on that. Channel 3 lately isn't known for good lakorns. In a year if lucky I finished maybe 2 lakorns. I dropped lakorn easily now if it doesn't interest me. Or watched some fin scenes lol. At least Na still has the lakorn with Bow. Girl, seeems to be in a good place with her boyfriend. Na needed that before his lakorn with Taew hahah

viesee

sarNie Egg
Matt unfollowed SK.... They ask her about it... She said ppl who date don't necessarily need to follow each other

I was stunned by this news so I checked their pages and they were still following the other. Is this a real source? Matt might have gotten into the bad side with the media but I really she and SK were serious. They didn't look like they were fooling around.

I hope the "news" was just a false alert.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
God Matt is just something else. The lame ass excuses that celebs make once they break up with their boyfriends or girlfriends but don’t want to publicly reveal it are so funny. Like sweetie who in their right might just randomly unfollows their boyfriend one day just because they want to?? On her ig she still follows him so maybe they just got into a little fight or something. But anyways she should probably be more careful especially cause people are legit waiting for the second her and SK are over so they can throw everything in her face.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Speaking of SK, I was just looking at all the ig photos he’s tagged in and they’re almost all picture of Aff and Aff & his daughter together. I find that so funny lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
I was stunned by this news so I checked their pages and they were still following the other. Is this a real source? Matt might have gotten into the bad side with the media but I really she and SK were serious. They didn't look like they were fooling around.

I hope the "news" was just a false alert.
Yea you’re right. They’re still following each other.

bit

sarNie Adult
Following or unfollowing IG really is not an indicator of a person relationship especially if your are a celeb. I mean look at Taew and her ex, both were liking each other IG and celebrating Valentines when most insiders knew the relationship is dead and buried. :rolleyes: They are just picking up the right time to announce it.

As for Matt, she just don't care what people think, heck she is suing half of them :fighting3: