❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Adult
Taew is getting criticized for her post on instagram (this one: http://instagr.am/p/CKp9oWjjWaO/ ) because she's supposed to be in quarantine, yet she's out and about in public without a mask. Turns out she was on her way to the hospital for another covid-19 testing but stopped for some coffee. She claims her doctor told her that in general, after 7 days of quarantine, if there are no symptoms, and the test results come back negative, then it's okay to conclude the quarantine without the full 14 days. She also says that she drives herself around and that she sanitizes everything she comes into contact with. In the end, she apologizes and says that she'll be more careful next time.

Yikes.

bit

sarNie Adult
She has been in quarantine for 3 times, generally after 10 days you are no longer infectious if you had it. But still she flaunt the 14 days rule. She should have know better. Public is not happy after DJ Modum case.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew is getting criticized for her post on instagram (this one: http://instagr.am/p/CKp9oWjjWaO/ ) because she's supposed to be in quarantine, yet she's out and about in public without a mask. Turns out she was on her way to the hospital for another covid-19 testing but stopped for some coffee. She claims her doctor told her that in general, after 7 days of quarantine, if there are no symptoms, and the test results come back negative, then it's okay to conclude the quarantine without the full 14 days. She also says that she drives herself around and that she sanitizes everything she comes into contact with. In the end, she apologizes and says that she'll be more careful next time.

Yikes.
We have two celebrities here in the Philippine criticized for violating quarantine protocols. One celebrated his birthday in Baguio (TV Host Tim Yap) and other celebrated at a bar in Taguig (model/TV Host Raymond Guttierez). Tim Yap paid a fine and the bar where Raymond celebrated his birthday was closed.

This shows how unfair it is and while normal people tried to restrict themselves and follow protocols then there are people who tend to be reckless. I get it staying at home for a long time can be draining and we miss going out but we should follow protocols no matter what we do.

And my point still stands: Make China Pay for the damage caused by the pandemic.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Taew, after dating her hi so man becomes weird.
I was thinking this but it could also be that netizens/media now seem to have their binoculars on her and pick on every little thing she does lol.

This was not something little though..don’t make excuses and just stay home people. If you can’t, then at least wear the damn mask!

bit

sarNie Adult
Due to Taew being at the coffeeshop, now the shop has decided to close for a few days to sanitize the place. Pity is anyone losing their income over this.

After DJ modum party causing Bangkok outbreak, now Taew being stupid. Public is not to kind to artistes right now.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
What are the chances that Pear will land a nang’ek role? I love her as nang’rai and her role as Yard Fah in Mia Jum Pen is hilarious, her acting is on point. I’m not sure if you guys watched the MV she was in with Champ for Punch’s songs...their chemistry is fire!! The latest installment to their story was just released and I want there to be more.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
What are the chances that Pear will land a nang’ek role? I love her as nang’rai and her role as Yard Fah in Mia Jum Pen is hilarious, her acting is on point. I’m not sure if you guys watched the MV she was in with Champ for Punch’s songs...their chemistry is fire!! The latest installment to their story was just released and I want there to be more.
I want Pear as nang’ek or nangek with rai vibes, oh my god.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL guys, I think y'all are confused. Moddum does not have Covid. It is DJ Matoom. Moddum is not a DJ, he's a host.

Ever since Taew got her hi-so, her personality is so off putting. I'm finding it very hard to like her anymore. She was such a chill person before and now she gives off the vibe that she tries too hard. All those Tiktok dances, her flaunting her "happiness" with her man on IG, and her new sexy persona is really quite annoying. I'm tempted to just unfollow her on IG because her posts are just annoying, especially with her "Furby Gang". All these celebs not following common sense and protocols during COVID makes me mad. I work at a job where I am literally putting my life on the line every single day and I do not, nor want to go anywhere without a mask yet these celebs are shameless about it. I haven't seen my friends for over a year but I can wait. I'm also not desperate to take pics of myself hugging my friends at a restaurant or cute cafe pics *rolls eyes*. Taew deserves all the flak she's getting, seriously.