❤️ Various ET News

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Haha yes his rumour always have the girls with face and name attached, very specific. Why would a girl wants to be called the interloper in a highly published relationship for publicity?

I don’t see Mark or Nadech getting this type of news.
Yup nadech and mark why does it always weir lol
I might get hate for pointing this out again lol

Nadech and Yaya were obviously just friends for a long time until it recently turned romantic i feel so although there were rumors about dating other people, it would make sense that there would be no cheating rumors plus I feel their fanbase on a whole different level of devotion to shipping that pair. Plus their career was built off them being a pair tbh, they would not dare do anything to ruin that.

Mark and Kimmy although free of cheating rumors-- aren't free of third party rumors either. When they first got together, it was highly scrutinized that Mark was a third hand in Jett and Kimmy's relationship bc there was some flirting going on but kimmy excused it as just being friends. However, seeing how quickly they confirmed being together afterwards and how it took Jett so long to work with her again, I think it's safe to say there wouldn't be smoke without any fire. Mark also had rumors of cheating on or two timing when he was rumored to be with Vill too. They are a cute couple though, and the fact that they share such a more personal look into their relationship, they seem more like your traditional long term couple who is about to get married any day now.
l17th september 2020 was their 9th year anniversary i dont know what you meant by just friends for a long time lol. These two have been together since thoranee it's an open secret in Thailand esp those in the industry. but yeah those who are not interested obviously will make assumptions. obviously
gotta agree that their career was built from being a pair but it is because of the demand. Can anyone be compare to NY when they were a new koojin? Thailand rallied around these two. They were everywhere getting lots of endorsements and events. any koojins with the same impact would do the same

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
[

Mark and Vill were study partners. They were not dating. Jet has also clarified that there was nothing between Kimmy and him. All the actors have their schedules pre-booked for atleast 2-3years. They don't decide whom they work with, the channel decides. So Kimmy working with jet's production sooner or later is not decided by her. Going by your theory if Kimmy and jet were in relationship and she cheated on him then she should have never worked with him. But the fact that she is still working with his company proves that she was never involved with him. Rumours are just rumours. Despite clarification from Mark and Kim,it seems some people just want to believe the rumours. There are no proofs..
Lol Kim and Jett dated. Guy and her family stopped casting for a long time for a reason bruh

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Richie and God are coming out as an official couple??

If that's true, ridiculously attractive together also. Very tall couple lol

Are they official now? God seems really into Richie but idk about Richie. She seems kinda chuey chuey with him but they're cute together. I like how he's so talkative and she's
Lol Richie has a permanent bored-with-life facial expression. I don't know why I like that girl I-don't-give-a-f.ck demeanor without trying too hard
Lol... idk why I like her too. It's like the more quiet she is the more interesting she is to me.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Does anyone here follow the Chinese ET? Omg Zheng Shuang’s scandal is so explosive.

I’m going to be honest and say that I never liked her because of the way she acted, but I never would have imagined she was capable of this.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone here follow the Chinese ET? Omg Zheng Shuang’s scandal is so explosive.

I’m going to be honest and say that I never liked her because of the way she acted, but I never would have imagined she was capable of this.
Is this about the baby thing? I recently started getting interested in Chinese dramas

HNA0

☀️

What is this scandal about? I search it up but all I saw is surrogate mother and how it is illegal in China. Do share if you know more.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Is this about the baby thing? I recently started getting interested in Chinese dramas
Yeah I’m so disgusted. Despite all her past controversies I never thought she would stoop so low.

What is this scandal about? I search it up but all I saw is surrogate mother and how it is illegal in China. Do share if you know more.
Here is a link to a thread with all the details.

Basically she got married with her ex (who she accused of comitting fraud/ scamming her) and two kids via surrogacy (which isn’t allowed in China). Her and her ex broke up and she wanted nothing to do with them. It’s coming to light now because her ex Zhang Han, made a post denying all the allegations saying that the reason his in America isn’t because he ran away but because of the children.

A friend leaked documents including birth certificates with both their names and cnetz found court records for a dissolution of marriage between Zhen Shuang and Zhang Han (actually there were rumours and pictures of a marriage certificate between ZS and ZH going viral last year which her mom denied and her team threatened legal action against people for spreading fake rumours).

Audio was also leaked that reveals she wanted to abort the children but the surrogates were too far along so her and her family suggested just abandoning them. Thankfully Zhang Han didn’t and his been trying to resolve the situation to legally bring the kids to China, as they are American but Zheng Shuang’s refusing to cooperate.

Her team hasn’t responded yet but the chances of this being fake are extremely small. Her biggest fansites on Weibo have left her and other fans are saying farewell too. She has a pretty dedicated fandom so it’s a huge deal, especially if you know her history and how much they have defended/ stood by her in past.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I’m so disgusted. Despite all her past controversies I never thought she would stoop so low.

Here is a link to a thread with all the details.

Basically she got married with her ex (who she accused of comitting fraud/ scamming her) and two kids via surrogacy (which isn’t allowed in China). Her and her ex broke up and she wanted nothing to do with them. It’s coming to light now because her ex Zhang Han, made a post denying all the allegations saying that the reason his in America isn’t because he ran away but because of the children.

A friend leaked documents including birth certificates with both their names and cnetz found court records for a dissolution of marriage between Zhen Shuang and Zhang Han (actually there were rumours and pictures of a marriage certificate between ZS and ZH going viral last year which her mom denied and her team threatened legal action against people for spreading fake rumours).

Audio was also leaked that reveals she wanted to abort the children but the surrogates were too far along so her and her family suggested just abandoning them. Thankfully Zhang Han didn’t and his been trying to resolve the situation to legally bring the kids to China, as they are American but Zheng Shuang’s refusing to cooperate.

Her team hasn’t responded yet but the chances of this being fake are extremely small. Her biggest fansites on Weibo have left her and other fans are saying farewell too. She has a pretty dedicated fandom so it’s a huge deal, especially if you know her history and how much they have defended/ stood by her in past.
I hope the dad could get the custody of the kids and the girl should be held accountable even if they divorce

rae

sarNie Adult
ZS wanted the surrogates to abort when they were 7 months pregnant, but when she found out that wasn't going to happen, she wanted the babies to go straight to adoption in the US where the records of the birth parents are sealed and hence it wouldn't lead back to her. The reason why the ex is coming out with this is because he is about to get deported from the US since he is on a traveler's visa, and if he does get deported, the babies are going straight to social services and he won't be able to get them back because he is a Chinese citizen. The babies can't go back to China because they need both the parent's signatures to get a passport, and ZS is refusing to even do this. The ex is now trying to divorce ZS in the US where they registered their marriage and get sole custody so that he can bring the kids back to China, but the court case is scheduled in March and who knows how long the court battle will drag on. Basically, not only does ZS doesn't want the kids, she's not allowing her ex to keep the kids either.

One thing that really hit me was ZS literally saying, can't even abort those kids since they're 7 months along, so f**king annoying. Like, how is that even human???

Edit: OMG, so not only does ZS want the kids to go to adoption, in the recording, she and her parents want the kids to have a completely closed adoption where the kiddies won't ever be able to know who their parents are. She never wants to see or hear from them again, and she's pulling all the stops to make sure her ex doesn't get the kids nor be able to bring them back to China so as to not affect her career. Wtf is wrong with her and her family? This whole thing is next level.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's why people that love and worship these celebrities intrigued me. Because most will look innocent and act like an angel but behind closed doors there lies such a callous world. The celebrities are all about selling an image but rarely do they live up to that particular image they make money from. Every human lies, it is just that the stars benefit more from it. That's why I get a chuckle from time to time when a fan goes all out defending their favorite actor/actress as if they know them inside and out. Sometimes, you don't even truly know your own family members but yet the devoted fans claim they know the celebrities very well because of an image that often fail everyone even the celebrities themselves.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
A Filipino movie called Fan Girl tackles about issues of celebrity worship and that we don't know the celebrities real attitudes behind the scenes. The tagline is NEVER MEET YOUR HEROES.

Both male and female lead won the best actor and actress award recently.

bit

sarNie Adult
Usually these artist will have an army of publicist, lawyers and crisis manager. All this work like a clockwork to make sure they can turn any bad gossip into little dust.

When does it goes out? When one of them betray the others, only then all the juicy evidence will comes to light. As long as all the parties still have self interest. They will brush it out.

Johnny Depp is a prime example.