❤️ Various ET News

It maybe be a radom question but why did people think Weir and Bella are only business couple? :confused12:

No hate to this couple or thier fans. No hate to other shippers too.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It maybe be a radom question but why did people think Weir and Bella are only business couple? :confused12:

Cause they are both very popular and like @Maricon mentioned. That brings lots of benefits. I’ve been following them since the beginning where Bella would be riding behind his bike and trying to avoid the paps. Therefore I like them together and wished they showed more of their relationship. At the same time, I like it that way cause I don’t like flashy couples.

bit

sarNie Adult
I heard there was a break-up news again for this couple.
In Thai ET that would drag for a long time.

For example Taew, they drag it up from end of the year, gone to celebrate Valentine’s together. Then... ohh it ended.

Don’t fuss to much, just watch the show.

Gin.pape

sarNie Egg
I saw a new about Weir, Bella and Gina but not sure what's happen. Does anyone have any ideas?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

Publicity or because both are popular and can benefit from each other and people will get talking about them
I saw a new about Weir, Bella and Gina but not sure what's happen. Does anyone have any ideas?
Gina is being accused as a third party in relationships

^thea^

sarNie Egg
In Thai ET that would drag for a long time.

For example Taew, they drag it up from end of the year, gone to celebrate Valentine’s together. Then... ohh it ended.

Don’t fuss to much, just watch the show.
Did it also take a year or a few years? or in a matter of months?

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Weir and Bella are both big enough to leave and be successful on their own now, I think they've being together too long, went through too much together to just be a business relationship,to me they're definitely in love and I think about to get married soon.

bit

sarNie Adult
Did it also take a year or a few years? or in a matter of months?
Let see...the whiff of the break-up was around end of the year. Journos knows about it, but then Taew still had her drama not showing, so we get the Instagram likes, comments and Valentine's until everything settle up roughly 6 month. Then only we get the truth, but in order for this to work both need to end on good terms.

However if you are Gun and Marie, or Peach and Patricia then it's another story.:rolleyes:

^thea^

sarNie Egg
Let see...the whiff of the break-up was around end of the year. Journos knows about it, but then Taew still had her drama not showing, so we get the Instagram likes, comments and Valentine's until everything settle up roughly 6 month. Then only we get the truth, but in order for this to work both need to end on good terms.

However if you are Gun and Marie, or Peach and Patricia then it's another story.:rolleyes:
Yes.... I see
N yeah sometimes there are relationships that can end well and vice versa