❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
It’s not a good idea to have a big crowd in signing event now although I’m confuse since cinema is open too in Thailand. Their rate of infection seem very low and haven’t heard Bangkok having cases yet. It’s either nobody having it or nobody checking it.

But generally Thailand seems to did very well managing it compared to others.

However it’s actually good for CH3 to be cautious, they don’t want to be the source of pandemic outbreak. You’ll never know. One misstep is all it takes

Reactions: Ina

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Another boring calendar signing event.. Except for Pope and Bella teasing each other which mostly starts much later , rest looked lost.. James Ji and Nine looked like they have nothing to talk about.. But still the anchors where trying to tease James Ji which fell flat...Preem was seated between senior actresses Bella and Taew and she seemed like she want to talk but the hosts seem interested in other people... Taew was busy hurrying up..

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I just caught the last couple minutes of the live, Pope and Bella having too much fun while everyone else looked over it especially Taew. Those two are jokesters lol.
Yeah the last 15 mins was good because of pope and bella.. The start was lackluster.. The others seemed like they wanted to finish and hurry .

bit

sarNie Adult
Today signing was much better since they have Pope and Bella running riot on the show. Even the MC can't keep up with them. Without them it would be dull with Taew busy with her handphone, Nine so young not knowing how to joke around. James Ji are quite funny at times but he doesn't have anyone to bounce of his joke, Pope and Bella sat at the other end from him. Preem just sit nicely in the middle and keep loosing the signed off competition. Taew signed very fast, she won all rounds.

CPY

GotomySin
Okay about Michael and Bow...what I knew that he ghosted Bow. They even did a variety short show that Bow came to his house at Khon Kaen. He don't want to do koojin thing with Bow then give fanservice to Pooklook and Michael fans. Later on the trio and Pope were at the event. Trio denied that Pooklook and Bow had fight at fitting room but a lakorn kinda adapted this story (might be true since Bow's mother cropped Pooklook from the photo and Pooklook did the same later on). Ya this endes up kinda sour to all 3 of them.

Well...Mik dated Prapye and Bow had flings with Donut before ending with each other hahaha.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Okay about Michael and Bow...what I knew that he ghosted Bow. They even did a variety short show that Bow came to his house at Khon Kaen. He don't want to do koojin thing with Bow then give fanservice to Pooklook and Michael fans. Later on the trio and Pope were at the event. Trio denied that Pooklook and Bow had fight at fitting room but a lakorn kinda adapted this story (might be true since Bow's mother cropped Pooklook from the photo and Pooklook did the same later on). Ya this endes up kinda sour to all 3 of them.

Well...Mik dated Prapye and Bow had flings with Donut before ending with each other hahaha.
fight at fitting room?? Like that klueen cheewit fitting room fighting scene ? hahah omg so complicated. Im glad bow with ch3. They will make her more famous and she has incoming lakorn with the num 1 praek so yeah

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
So Min Pechaya will join Channel 3 and get a lakorn with top Channel 3 actor like Bow Maylada?

Posting a google translated post of NineEntertain -
"The fans immediately looked at each other when "Dew PinKamol Maleenont", the executive of BEC-Tero Entertainment Public Company Limited or Channel 3 posted a picture with "Minpichaya WatthanaMontri. ” Into personal Instagram With the message saying "Glad to meet "

at this event, " Ae supachai", a famous sculptor, commented that "Oh, I won't tell at all," including fans who went to comment and asked if "Min, come to Channel Three? Welcome, you can exchange drama with Mak? Kun Dew, Ouii, Pee Min has come to find a drama with Channel 3. You will definitely follow. Loud, loud, bang. Pee Min, etc. ”

which, if going back, the management of Channel 3 used to post a picture like this when“ Bow Melada ”entered the contract with Channel 3, causing many people to watch. Looking at the end of the two cases or not"

source : https://nineentertain.mcot.net/news-update-572531

CPY

GotomySin
fight at fitting room?? Like that klueen cheewit fitting room fighting scene ? hahah omg so complicated. Im glad bow with ch3. They will make her more famous and she has incoming lakorn with the num 1 praek so yeah
Sorta like Songkram Nak Pun and KC haha. Before out from Ch7 Bow is kinda sarcastic girl esp to the reporters. Well she changed after in deep understanding with Mik.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Calender pictorial, Matt and Preem had the best makeup styling. Not so bold and crazy like the others. Matt got the best styling overall from hair, makeup, and outfit!

Maybe the fansign event with Boy and Great will be more entertaining. Plus those 3 were together for some Hollywood game night thing so I think the guys will have fun and lead well. Those two together are chaotic energy. Mint plays well with those guys too so it might be fine. With everything Matt's been dealing, I'm sure she's tired but hoping with Mint, Great, and Boy who she is comfortable with that she'll be in better spirits. Not too sure of Namtarns dynamic with everyone else though but she seems carefree so maybe she'll be okay too. Pon is just the oddest add though hahaha

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Min Pechaya name dropping Boy Pakorn and also taking pictures with Boy's sister,if at all this news of her joining channel 3 turns true,she will most likely work with boy.. Fingers crossed..

mayag

sarNie Adult
I think Min can fit in well with Ch3. If this news is true, she’s probably targeting more international fans.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At this rate channel 3 should change their logo to 3/7 lol. They are basically taking channel 7 people...those that aren't going to freelance. The channel top stars don't need to worry much. But those that are in the middle pack hoping to get a.push pretty much be pushed back to make room for the new arrival. Anyway, I see Min making a splash at channel 3 but I just don't see her maintaining the spotlight long.

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Wow ch3 is full of top stars. I thought she said she wanted to get more experience as an actress by goin freelance? Why did she join ch3 then? doesnt make any difference lol