❤️ Various ET News

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
Kem is a very friendly person. He is playful & seems to like her. She didn't give him the memo. He went on vacation With her & saw her family. His interviews....

Like the blind eye said...I feel it Is these two ...it said the guy was into it more than the girl...but the girl is leaving crumbs.

Ch7 don't really push koo jin. Not their style

They...dara are only human & isn't perfect. Fans needs to be more realistic & be self aware of their flaws. Don't defend everything because you adore. Many time they do dumb shit or have asshole moves....
They weren’t on vacation, they were working. Jhaiserum sponsored Kem’s (with Mook) trip to Bannaimang (Mook’s family business) to shoot for Sud Sud Bot Mai Mee as part of their promotion.

may1363

sarNie Adult
They did it way back in the past. Who is koo jin from them since then? Pancake & wier is the last I recalled. The bow & Mike situation turned out bad. They haven't done it in a long time. Ch3 went above them in their koo jin play
I didn’t follow Bow and Mike situation and never sure if they used to date or not. Can’t you explain why it’s turned out bad please ?

mayag

sarNie Adult
Nadech...talked about being frugal...dressing inappropriately & that he has discussed marriage.

Sunny is hilarious. The reporter can't keep up with him.

Nadech never seemed to care for being a celebrity.
Oooo can we expect an NY wedding in a couple years??

LOL at Sunny hahaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They weren’t on vacation, they were working. Jhaiserum sponsored Kem’s (with Mook) trip to Bannaimang (Mook’s family business) to shoot for Sud Sud Bot Mai Mee as part of their promotion.
I'm translating what the reporter are questioning about....it was not just the lakorn shooting. Kem said he asked to go visit to (tum boon). I can't find the exact interview. Too much work.

Here he is stating she wants to visit his home, she can meet his grandparents. He also said he want to keep getting paired up. Mook is not denying anything he is saying. But he is also adding that friends can come...we are young..work. she meet his grandparents at work. (Summary)

I translate for fun/out of boredom. I won't do word for word unless it a short interview.

They seem awkward here...she didn't say much.

(2 weeks ago)

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I didn’t follow Bow and Mike situation and never sure if they used to date or not. Can’t you explain why it’s turned out bad please ?
I think they were also doing koojin services but they did actually like each other, especially Bow because she seemed really into him. But then at their will they/won't they stage, Mike apparently didn't want their relationship to develop more. Some said because at that time, he also caught feelings for Pooklook. Actually Bow had an interview for her lakorn a year after and the actresses were asked about their past relationships and why it failed. People speculated she was talking about Mike. She said that person thought she was too young and childish and she felt like she wasn't enough for them. Their relationship ended badly and it hurt Bow deeply since she was too young back then. Bow and Mike actually met again in an event early this year and they seemed fine with each other. Awkward but they both have moved on.
That's all I know about their situation and I can't guarantee it's 100% true because after all, they're the only ones who knew what happened. Also since I'm a Bow's fan, I can only talk about her perspective and idk about Mike's side.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

I didn't fully follow it. I took a break from lakorn around that time.

From what I know Mike & bow was ch7 koo kwan/koo jin. Lots of flirting....assume dating?.....but it seems 1 side was into it more....mike came out that they are not more or something and he back off of the whole thing....something like that....they never paired up again.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Matt's interview. I feel bad she sounds/looked very hurt. She reap what she sow but the bullying of her and her family isn't ok. Just because one is a celebrity doesn't mean you can be a virtual/verbal punching bag on the internet.

She said she can't handle it because her family and the ppl who works with her gets verbally assaulted. If it just me... I'll take it and will handle it. I'll go cry or whatever but it is not fair to the other people.

Judge: you're a celebrity, you can't accept criticism?!

(Excuse me....it went beyond that, into a verbal assualt & bullying -my 2 cents)

Matt - Yes I am a celebrity, but if they criticize my work that is one thing. That doesn't hurt or destroy anyone (beside her). This invole others. My family & co-workers.

I don't know how to be a Dara. I don't know how to handle the situation as a dara. When I was younger, I figure that I should just be myself, but now as an adult and dealing with this situation. I realize I need a new away to handle it as a dara (with reporter and such)

Last edited:

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech never seemed to care for being a celebrity.
Oooo can we expect an NY wedding in a couple years??

LOL at Sunny hahaha
duhh Nadech never cares. He's so humble despite the superstar status and his TOP visual

Last edited:

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Matt's interview. I feel bad she sounds/looked very hurt. She reap what she sow but the bullying of her and her family isn't ok. Just because one is a celebrity doesn't mean you can be a virtual/verbal punching bag on the internet.

She said she can't handle it because her family and the ppl who works with her gets verbally assaulted. If it just me... I'll take it and will handle it. I'll go cry or whatever but it is not fair to the other people.

Judge: you're a celebrity, you can't accept criticism?!

(Excuse me....it went beyond that, into a verbal assualt & bullying -my 2 cents)

Matt - Yes I am a celebrity, but if they criticize my work that is one thing. That doesn't hurt or destroy anyone (beside her). This invole others. My family & co-workers.

I don't know how to be a Dara. I don't know how to handle the situation as a dara. When I was younger, I figure that I should just be myself, but now as an adult and dealing with this situation. I realize I need a new away to handle it as a dara (with reporter and such)

I hope she wins against those who critising her. She seems to be really affected by the criticism and hopefully she will come back soon with a new lakorn

may1363

sarNie Adult
I think they were also doing koojin services but they did actually like each other, especially Bow because she seemed really into him. But then at their will they/won't they stage, Mike apparently didn't want their relationship to develop more. Some said because at that time, he also caught feelings for Pooklook. Actually Bow had an interview for her lakorn a year after and the actresses were asked about their past relationships and why it failed. People speculated she was talking about Mike. She said that person thought she was too young and childish and she felt like she wasn't enough for them. Their relationship ended badly and it hurt Bow deeply since she was too young back then. Bow and Mike actually met again in an event early this year and they seemed fine with each other. Awkward but they both have moved on.
That's all I know about their situation and I can't guarantee it's 100% true because after all, they're the only ones who knew what happened. Also since I'm a Bow's fan, I can only talk about her perspective and idk about Mike's side.
I saw interview from Mike in English since I can’t understand Thai and he said he do fan service for work and they were never dating from the start. Unfortunately there no Bow interview in English. Something definitely went wrong with them. Mike and Bow unfollowed each other. I didn’t follow bow/micheal but if there was more than fan-service (thin - line)...I think it wasn't serious if it feel apart like that....
A koojin dating someone else definitely creates a rift. It's just awkward to act lovey dovey if you have a bf/gf. I miss the koo-kwan days when fan weren't sooo crazy. You like them as a couple on screen, you kinda wish they are in real life too but it wasn't overboard like now.
I’m happy for Bow and Mik relation. They seem genuinely happy together. Hope the best for them.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hope she wins against those who critising her. She seems to be really affected by the criticism and hopefully she will come back soon with a new lakorn
She did. She forgave her and wasn't exactly wanting any money from the person. She want her to know what doing this is too far....ect...her family was abused and hurt

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think when it comes to celebrities wedding, Rain and his wife just seemed sweet with their small wedding. They were huge, super stars but didn't have an out there wedding. These stars can afford a grand wedding but those that decided to have an intimate one comes across like it's about them as a couple rather the occasion itself. Anyway, everyone has a preference but I always find small wedding so meaningful.

As far as Matt goes, she looks tired. I think she didn't realize how big the battle would be to start a relationship with someone like SK (and doing the wrong way). What exactly is she getting out of the relationship? I mean, marriage isn't even her goal. If she makes it with him, more power to her. If not, well lesson learned (hopefully)

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't been watching too many other ch7 lakorn..
But ya Donut & prapye. This is what a kiss scene - blush hahaha

http://instagr.am/p/CHZsEqwFDBB/
Omg what a kiss!! I'm very surprised! Donut's such a good kisser, he's improved a lot I see. I used to watch his kiss scene when he's still new and it was hella awkward. Prapye is good too, she didn't react to the kiss like a wall thankfully lol. They're doing a great job. This generation of ch7 is very promising.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I think when it comes to celebrities wedding, Rain and his wife just seemed sweet with their small wedding. They were huge, super stars but didn't have an out there wedding. These stars can afford a grand wedding but those that decided to have an intimate one comes across like it's about them as a couple rather the occasion itself. Anyway, everyone has a preference but I always find small wedding so meaningful.

As far as Matt goes, she looks tired. I think she didn't realize how big the battle would be to start a relationship with someone like SK (and doing the wrong way). What exactly is she getting out of the relationship? I mean, marriage isn't even her goal. If she makes it with him, more power to her. If not, well lesson learned (hopefully)
Yes tae hee and rain are such a role model. Look at them now, still happily married and blessed with two kids. I think, celebrities in Korea are more private esp the A listers. Won Bin and Lee Na young had a small private wedding too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Omg what a kiss!! I'm very surprised! Donut's such a good kisser, he's improved a lot I see. I used to watch his kiss scene when he's still new and it was hella awkward. Prapye is good too, she didn't react to the kiss like a wall thankfully lol. They're doing a great job. This generation of ch7 is very promising.
Tle did give us 3...will they....kiss move that he had donut take like forever to lean in to attempt the kiss...it was super slo-mo...felt like 5 min just to lean in close to her. I want to send him a DM to say....no dude and also upgrade the cliché /tropes. Stop with the Greek methodology of soo much trials & tribulations.

Yes. I like how she initiated it as well and is open about her feelings.

The script didn't suck me in but these 2 actor is an interest to me now