❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Adult
SK didn't cheat on Aff with Matt...Aff's relationship with her ex was way over before and anyone to think otherwise hasn't been paying attention to them. He was out of that relationship before Matt was even in the picture. Now with Matt, I have followed her work since she debut. There isn't much to hide because Matt timeline with SK does imply she cheated on her ex boyfriend to be with SK. But no, Aff did not get backstabbed by 2 people. She got her hope too high with SK and thinks she probably can change a bad boy into a good one. She knew what she was getting into by marrying him and did it anyway. Sometimes, the frog remains a frog no matter what. But to blame Matt for the relationship that was a failure long ago isn't correct.

Matt, made a stupid mistake and wasted her talent for him but it was something she decided to do with no regret. No one said, she can't date him she just went about it the worst way possible. But Matt is the opposite of Aff, she doesn't come across fragile, gentle but more like evil lol. Though, Sk and Matt seemed to be doing fine despite a lot of people not giving them any chance of survival. If she can tame SK then she must be doing something right...if not she wasted a great deal of self worth, fame and talent for him.
Yup, he has already cheated on Aff with 2 (or more? Can't remember) girls before Matt came along. It's just that he was refusing to sign the divorce papers and publicly saying that he was trying to mend his marriage, while behind the scenes was courting Matt. It wasn't until he secured Matt that he was willing to sign the papers. I have said this a lot, but he is such a douchebag.

Meh, Songkran was pretty good with Aff for the time that they dated and during the early years of their marriage. Matt is still in the honeymoon stage with Songkran, but he really isn't someone that can stay faithful to anyone. Oh well, like Matt herself said, this is the path she's chosen, and she accepts everything that comes with it.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Sometimes I still get thrown into a loop by thai nickname culture.
I shudder thinking about Furby...one of the creepiest toys from my childhood. Furby, cabbage patch kids, troll dolls...I could never.

Pok being the oldest and male most likely is going to take over right?
Pok isnt the oldest he has two older half brothers... and a bunch load of uncles aunts cousins and nephew and nieces etc...

mayag

sarNie Adult
I remember the days when Songkran and Aff were so sweet. Remember when they were trying to get pregnant? Sad that their relationship ended the way it did but didn’t he cheat on someone else before getting with Aff too? So no surprise there.

I’ve noticed it’s always the more “Thai” actresses that are so obsessed with marrying hi-sos. The more whitewashed ones like Yaya, Kim.. not so much. Definitely an Asian thing.

I’ve yet to find a hi-so truly attractive. They’re all either very average or worse than Gollum.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I remember the days when Songkran and Aff were so sweet. Remember when they were trying to get pregnant? Sad that their relationship ended the way it did but didn’t he cheat on someone else before getting with Aff too? So no surprise there.

I’ve noticed it’s always the more “Thai” actresses that are so obsessed with marrying hi-sos. The more whitewashed ones like Yaya, Kim.. not so much. Definitely an Asian thing.

I’ve yet to find a hi-so truly attractive. They’re all either very average or worse than Gollum.
Probably cause this whole status thing isn’t really a thing in European or American countries. Status isn’t something crazed after like it is in asian counties. They mostly just care about money and I bet Nadech and Mark have enough to where both Kimmy and Yaya are satisfied with it lol Plus they got their own moola too. I feel like they probably have more than their men actually lol Again it’s the whole asian vs foreigner mindset and I think Yaya and Kim definitely fall in the foreigner mindset more.

sulad

sarNie Adult
It is somewhat karma though. Not as I wished ill upon Aff, however, as I recalled before Songkran got with Aff. He was with Pinky while he was cheating with Aff. In the same way, Aff left her police ex-boyfriend of 10 years for Songkran. Once a cheater will always be a cheater. We shall see if Matt will be able to tame Songkran or experience as all other love relationships in Songkran life.

Reactions: bit

forgotusername

Miksmouse
It's always the girls that think they can change a man that end up the most hurt, baby it's not like people before you didn't try and fail but ur different (right Matt).

What's up with this guy anyway, he looks weird how come he gets all these girls to fight for him, is it the hot money?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's always the girls that think they can change a man that end up the most hurt, baby it's not like people before you didn't try and fail but ur different (right Matt).

What's up with this guy anyway, he looks weird how come he gets all these girls to fight for him, is it the hot money?
What other reason is there but the money? The guys a serial cheater and is not even good looking. None of these actresses would even look his way if he didn’t have money and that’s facts!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
It would be better if Thai females can build their own empire without relying on a hiso to marry with lol. I mean they could be a hiso to begin with if they have resources.

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
Probably cause this whole status thing isn’t really a thing in European or American countries. Status isn’t something crazed after like it is in asian counties. They mostly just care about money and I bet Nadech and Mark have enough to where both Kimmy and Yaya are satisfied with it lol Plus they got their own moola too. I feel like they probably have more than their men actually lol Again it’s the whole asian vs foreigner mindset and I think Yaya and Kim definitely fall in the foreigner mindset more.
Ya and Kim definitely have that western mindset. Also i notice that both don’t like to hang out with other daras. They both are always with their man or nondara friends.

rae

sarNie Adult
Getting a hiso isn't just for the money though, it's more for their last name which brings the status of ~old money. It might sound ridiculous to some of us, but there are some people out there that takes this stuff very seriously. I find it annoying though when people get labeled as nouveau riche or whatever, who cares as long as they have earned their money fair and square. -_-

bit

sarNie Adult
It is somewhat karma though. Not as I wished ill upon Aff, however, as I recalled before Songkran got with Aff. He was with Pinky while he was cheating with Aff. In the same way, Aff left her police ex-boyfriend of 10 years for Songkran. Once a cheater will always be a cheater. We shall see if Matt will be able to tame Songkran or experience as all other love relationships in Songkran life.
Oh yes, the whole he denies ever dating Pinky when even his own father was confused because Pinky was definitely having dinner at their house:rolleyes:

bit

sarNie Adult
Getting a hiso isn't just for the money though, it's more for their last name which brings the status of ~old money. It might sound ridiculous to some of us, but there are some people out there that takes this stuff very seriously. I find it annoying though when people get labeled as nouveau riche or whatever, who cares as long as they have earned their money fair and square. -_-
It's like the British Aristocracy with the new money from Industry during Victorian era.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Ya and Kim definitely have that western mindset. Also i notice that both don’t like to hang out with other daras. They both are always with their man or nondara friends.
Maybe that’s why. It’s also probably why Margie is hasn’t joined them either but instead stayed closer to Kim/ Yaya. None of them are trying to get into that circle like the Furby gang. They’re more invested in creating wealth and side hussles for themselves instead of getting wealth and status from a hi-so. Kim, and Yaya especially would definitely be able to nab a good hi-so if they wanted.

Furby gang for me are like that group of hot girls in movies trying to bag a rich man no matter what. The fact that a hi so partner is basically a requirement says it all.

They absolutely would not be dating those men if they weren’t hi so. Margie is the only one I could picture still dating her partner if Pok wasn’t hi-so (yes I know she’s not in the gang). Like in their relationship it seems more like a plus, like this is just another reason why I want to marry this guy- the cherry on top. I think it speeded up their relationship in terms of Margie agreeing to marry so soon, if he wasn’t hi so I feel they would have waited a bit to save more and invest in property or new businesses. But I still see them getting married. Basically like Kim and Mark (funnily enough I didn’t think they’d make it to the altar but seeing how their relationship has progressed, especially since Kim’s dad died I see them getting married now).

On the other hand with the Furby gang their partners hi-so status seems more like the main reason they’re together and not like an additional bonus their partner has. Basically being hi-so gets you 60% of the way there with them. It’s interesting that people only seem to see Matt like this (and Toey and Taew to a lesser extent), while I see them ALL like that, including Mew and Mint.

Last edited:

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I mean Taew has already lived through a lifetime with arch like a married couple, lmaoo feels like now she is trying something else. Meanwhile Mint has been with pupa for so long so it seems more like a real thing

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Yeah but that still doesn’t change the fact that I believe that the main reason Mint got with him is because he is a hi-so. They only seem different because they’ve been together for a while and because they had less drama. But can you honestly say she would have gone for him without his status? I say no.

It doesn’t mean that he isn’t a good partner, or that they don’t get along or have feelings for each other. It’s like going on a night out and giving your number to a guy you meet there because you find him attractive. That’s the basis of your relationship at first. Things can develop in many directions from there, you may end up getting married or may not even get to a first date. But the reason you gave him a chance is because you found him attractive, without that there wouldn’t have been an opportunity for anything to develop, wether it’s good or bad.

That’s what I mean, without him being a hi-so Mint wouldn’t have given him that first chance for things to develop to the stage they are now.

Also using the example I gave before, if you knew a couple who met in the exact same way, you would view their relationship differently if you knew that same story and they’d been dating for a few months, versus knowing that same story and they’d been dating for 5 years. The length of time they’d been together would give the latter a veneer of respectability and stability that the earlier couple lacks despite both meeting in a club.