❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wonder why this havent been on any entertainment pages/news yet?
I think cause she barely posted it a little while ago. Maybe they are still trying to write their articles lol I wonder how Pat got a hold of these screenshots? Someone playing both sides?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
For some reason celebrities lives remind me of the concubines in the palace where they are always scheming to be on top.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Damn Peach had me feeling so bad for him in his interview loool He looked so sad! Can’t say I’m surprised that he had prepared for the interview but not to this extent.

I don’t feel bad for either of these two. They both just seem so toxic to me now. Who knew their relationship could turn into this. I always thought these two were so perfect for each other cause they both seemed so mature. Their breakup is worse than Chippy and Antoine’s. I would expect this more from her and Antoine then Pat and Peach!

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Damn Peach had me feeling so bad for him in his interview loool He looked so sad! Can’t say I’m surprised that he had prepared for the interview but not to this extent.

I don’t feel bad for either of these two. They both just seem so toxic to me now. Who knew their relationship could turn into this. I always thought these two were so perfect for each other cause they both seemed so mature. Their breakup is worse than Chippy and Antoine’s. I would expect this more from her and Antoine then Pat and Peach!
If its true, then peach is just simply malicious. this breakup would have been simple and clean but nooo, this man wanted to be petty. he planted a seed and netizens ran with it. BUT that is if this is true.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'll edit with translation as soon as i get home to my pc cus it's hard to manage on the phone but sounds like it was a conversation between Peach and his group. Pat's caption quoted what he said in the interview about how she said she didn't mean for the pictures to leak which the way he said it made people believe that she cheated on purpose, about him saying that til this day he still wondered what did he do wrong which lay the fault at the other person, about him saying that he feels bad that he has people who supported him but yet she get bashed. She sarcastically said it sounded like he was trying to protect the other person (meaning her) but yet he talked about himself raking in sympathy for himself.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If its true, then peach is just simply malicious. this breakup would have been simple and clean but nooo, this man wanted to be petty. he planted a seed and netizens ran with it. BUT that is if this is true.
I don’t think he planted the seed. The rumors about Pat cheating were going around like crazy even before he had his interview. He simply just ran with what everyone else was already assuming without being too obvious about. I honestly think any celeb in his position would’ve done the same thing because they think of it as “better they get the hate than me”. it’s just that he was stupid about it and ended up leaving evidence that could easily expose him to the public. This breakup wasn’t simple and clean from the start.

One thing these celebs need to learn is if you’re gonna lie, at least be good at it lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Did peach also post scshot on his ig before delete it?
I dont follow him but im sure someone capped it if he did.

I want to know who sent that conversation to Pat.

This leaked convo doesn't clear Pat from the cheating rumors but it sure does say that Peach isn't all innocent either. Like seriously the guy is a Nadao actor! 99% of them are hella talented in their skills. Reason why i didnt side with him was cus IF Pat cheated many time like he indirectly claimed and he keeps forgiving her or whatever then just like Bella, he is no longer a victim but a freaken idiot that gets no sympathy from me. Teary eyes my butt.

Stacysimms

sarNie Egg
I'll edit with translation as soon as i get home to my pc cus it's hard to manage on the phone but sounds like it was a conversation between Peach and his group. Pat's caption quoted what he said in the interview about how she said she didn't mean for the pictures to leak which the way he said it made people believe that she cheated on purpose, about him saying that til this day he still wondered what did he do wrong which lay the fault at the other person, about him saying that he feels bad that he has people who supported him but yet she get bashed. She sarcastically said it sounded like he was trying to protect the other person (meaning her) but yet he talked about himself raking in sympathy for himself.
The sympathy card is so powerful in Thailand and all over the world. His little scheme could’ve worked if he was smarter about it.

Lmao all these people were so happy that the topic moved on from Pat and Peach onto Weir and Bella but Pat was like noooo I don’t think so :risas3:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
The sympathy card is so powerful in Thailand and all over the world. His little scheme could’ve worked if he was smarter about it.

Lmao all these people were so happy that the topic moved on from Pat and Peach onto Weir and Bella but Pat was like noooo I don’t think so :risas3:
ikr. its like we are back to square one.

bit

sarNie Adult
I’m waiting for Weir little sidekick to drop something in to the fray, now that will be very interesting to watch.. Newbie Pat and OG keeping ET entertain.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
At the same time or later to make it seem like they were hacked? The media are already spinning it as they got hacked before even questioning the party.