❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
Well, If I got a million bucks by just grinning a few minutes on stage trying to appear sweet, I’ll probably do it too

but if you keep sticking to a cheater again and again people will start to wonder what type if idiots you are.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
If they are the power couple who pretend to be together for the money then I would not be surprised.
That would totally make sense because if some you can remember, weir and bella were keeping their relationship lowkey until the peak scandal happened then boom, they started Lovestagram and doing paid events together.

bit

sarNie Adult
Sometimes these high profile relationship is very calculating. The couple probably factor in everything and see the benefits of staying together. Love might not even be that important. Until Weir gets caught kissing a girl and the media gets a hold of it then Bella might not have a choice. But if he's hidden it well then her denying and defending him will go on. She's so in demand so on top of the pack she should be content where she's at instead of losing her self worth. A relationship with someone that doesn't see your worth isn't one at all.

Anyhow, still interesting to see if they would actually make it to the alter or if there's more rumors in between before they even reach that point.
You are talking about a guy wit manager who got high clout. He can have a sex video and yet brush it off as his doppelganger. A little instagram post won’t hurt him.

The power at works already saying the girl is a girlfriend of one of his friends:rolleyes:, that’s why she is always at the same place eventhough that supposedly boyfriend doesn’t appear anywhere in her IG...LOL.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She needs it to gift to her mom so that she can post it on ig. Daughter of the year reward is a big thing.

If the guy/girl keep cheating and you keep forgiving them and taking them back, you're no longer the victim but a freaken idiot. That goes for everyone. No sympathy here.

You are a willing participant now.....

I guess it's worth it for them....

I don't think it's worth it....they don't even do couple events....she is really hot on her own now...

I don't really care for either one..

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That would totally make sense because if some you can remember, weir and bella were keeping their relationship lowkey until the peak scandal happened then boom, they started Lovestagram and doing paid events together.
I bet you if Bella tears during her interviews, she'll come out smelling like roses. :pancarta: And if all this is true, his real gf will be getting bashed like crazy cus Bella is the favored.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You are talking about a guy wit manager who got high clout. He can have a sex video and yet brush it off as his doppelganger. A little instagram post won’t hurt him.

The power at works already saying the girl is a girlfriend of one of his friends:rolleyes:, that’s why she is always at the same place eventhough that supposedly boyfriend doesn’t appear anywhere in her IG...LOL.
Wow they're already spinning it? Superb management team! :clap:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You are a willing participant now.....

I guess it's worth it for them....

I don't think it's worth it....they don't even do couple events....she is really hot on her own now...

I don't really care for either one..
She does some events with him so she’s definitely a willing participant. She’s raking in the money. If Bella wants to pull the plug on this relationship right now, she will be the one coming out of the situation as the victor cause all she has to do is cry a little bit in the interview and it’s game over for Weir and that Ching Ching girl. Might as well do it now while the situation is in your favor than sometime in the future.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I bet you if Bella tears during her interviews, she'll come out smelling like roses. :pancarta: And if all this is true, his real gf will be getting bashed like crazy cus Bella is the favored.
Bella is a Pro at handling her mess. she might play the Damsel in distress or play the i am standing my man and still remain at the top. She is so calculative that i can help but stan. lol

bit

sarNie Adult
She already is, her IG is blowing up. People are even digging a smirk coment she made on Weir’s IG where he posted the image of him with Bella family wishing Songkran. That girl got claws.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She already is, her IG is blowing up. People are even digging a smirk coment she made on Weir’s IG where he posted the image of him with Bella family wishing Songkran. That girl got claws.
Omg she really commented that?? Lmaooo she’s bold

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Lol, I don't see the boyfriend either. I would think if she's dating someone it would be all over since she seemed to love to post pictures. Weir isn't going anywhere...to have to put up with these rumors when Bella doesn't have to is amazing to watch. Weir is going to Weir even if he's in his 60s hahhaha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like this girl lol. That smirk is like B*!&# please :risas3:

I LOL @ this picture she posted
http://instagr.am/p/Bt84gPLlk_J/
http://instagr.am/p/Bt9_eZbFmzD/ Look at this one lol She must be very close to her P’ Weir. Man I wonder what goes through these girls minds! Have a little respect for yourselves ladies and guys, please stop thinking with your d*cks and start acting like good boyfriends please!!! And for those getting cheated on, please leave the first time it happens! Once a cheater always a cheater.

bit

sarNie Adult
http://instagr.am/p/Bt9_eZbFmzD/ Look at this one lol She must be very close to her P’ Weir. Man I wonder what goes through these girls minds! Have a little respect for yourselves ladies and guys, please stop thinking with your d*cks and start acting like good boyfriends please!!! And for those getting cheated on, please leave the first time it happens! Once a cheater always a cheater.
That smirk in comment and the comment itself, hahaha.